Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
A few pages back I think lydia post a picture of Aum and they were all these reporters there, Aum just came back from Phuket. You see that Prisna? He was there with me and Pinky but I kinda kick Pinky to curb so I have alone time with Harit and we lay out in the sun and got a tan together. :loool: It was Hot!!! Oh, I have you in my thought and smiling to myself thinking to bad she can't be here with us. :D
Yeah, he told me that he when to Phuket to dump you and Pinky and came back to me and his kid. :yahoo: :loool: I sure the person you lay out in sun with is BAI or maybe GAYU and CHOMPOO. :loool: :loool: :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i have set my alarm clock to wake me up at 5 am just incase i decide to hit the snooze button...(imma try to stay awake but incase i fall asleep back up plan^)

(Ceci) i wont miss it if i wake up at 9-9:30 am Sunday morning lol

kayti we're in the same timezone here. u either will have to stay up late or wake up early :p

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
You seem alot better now I guess my tea help. Well, at least this time me and Prisna are not trying to shot each other down. :loool: She is so much fun!!
You are too VAN, maybe I ready to be a mother that why I dont want to kill anyone. :loool: jk Only if they try to take Harit away from me. :loool: :loool: :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol Sarn, nothing wrong with that...see thats why we are all watching from afar, after Prisna and Van gets tired we can have Harit lol

you know that saying kill two birds with one stone! :arrg: :loool:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Yeah, he told me that he when to Phuket to dump you and Pinky and came back to me and his kid. :yahoo: :loool: I sure the person you lay out in sun with is BAI or maybe GAYU and CHOMPOO. :loool: :loool: :loool:
You crack me up :loool: .. Yes, Bai, Gayu and chompoo was there too. It true he did dump Pinky :loool: and run off with me to the island and told Bai not to come in the main house for a couple days. The house belong to me and Harit we cook eggs together. :wub: :wub:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ok my screen just gone berserk on me

can someone tell me if their screen is green when you log into siamtv.org

you can hear but cant see or is it just me that its affecting this screen also??

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
lol Sarn, nothing wrong with that...see thats why we are all watching from afar, after Prisna and Van gets tired we can have Harit lol

Prisna did you see this!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: No more tea for you amikrazie!!!! :p

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Maybe now the tea is for me VAN. :lol:
Yeap, tea for you Prisna, just add a little sleeping pill into it and take off with Harit to his mansion... :loool: The mansion that San thought she going to be living there, sorry San not this life. :tease: Is for me and Soraya, MAYBE Prisna I have to think about this one . LOL

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

Let see what this two birds can do, I wonder if bird who are pregnant use alot of restroom like woman who are pregrant, if they do I find a perfect spot. Better up look or you be sorry. :loool:

You crack me up :loool: .. Yes, Bai, Gayu and chompoo was there too. It true he did dump Pinky :loool: and run off with me to the island and told Bai not to come in the main house for a couple days. The house belong to me and Harit we cook eggs together. :wub: :wub:
I sure he ran of with Bai from you. :loool: Leave you with Gayu and Chompoo cooking eggs together. :loool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
oops, did i say that out loud??? :ph34r: :loool:
I think the rock just fall back hit you and you scream out loud. :loool:

Yeap, tea for you Prisna, just add a little sleeping pill into it and take off with Harit to his mansion... :loool: The mansion that San thought she going to be living there, sorry San not this life. :tease: Is for me and Soraya, MAYBE Prisna I have to think about this one . LOL
Next time you turn away I switch the cup and walk away with my HARIT. :loool:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Let see what this two birds can do, I wonder if bird who are pregnant use alot of restroom like woman who are pregrant, if they do I find a perfect spot. Better up look or you be sorry. :loool:
I sure he ran of with Bai from you. :loool: Leave you with Gayu and Chompoo cooking eggs together. :loool:
Noooooooooooooo!!!! Pinky run off with Bai and Boontai is left with Gayu and Chompoo eating bananas. :loool: Harit and I are at the main House. You got it!!! :lol:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Poor Harit!!! He must be very tired running with you for one second and running with me for hours. :loool: Poor Harit , have only one heart but have three girls in his heart. The heart is divide into three: 25% Soraya, 25% Prisna, and 50% me. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Noooooooooooooo!!!! Pinky run off with Bai and Boontai is left with Gayu and Chompoo eating bananas. :loool: Harit and I are at the main House. You got it!!! :lol:
I never get it, I come to clear my husband name, he with me. So Pinky run off with Bai! You left with Boontai, Gayu, and Chompoo cooking eggs and maybe Gayu dont even want to share bananas with you and Boonthai. :loool: You wish the person that torture then fall in love was Harit but too bad it was Boonthai that torture you, she make you do the garden,cooks,cleans, and maybe shower for her. :loool: :p

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
remember im watching from afar with the other gals...we're not going to go near any trees... :loool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Poor Harit!!! He must be very tired running with you for one second and running with me for hours. :loool: Poor Harit , have only one heart but have three girls in his heart. The heart is divide into three: 25% Soraya, 25% Prisna, and 50% me. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Right result.
Van 0%, Soriya 1% Prisna plus the baby 99%! You have Boonthai waiting for you to do all that cleaning,cooking, other things. Soriya need to go back to Nukul waiting for her at the garden house. :loool: I gave birth and leave happily after with Hairt and our new born baby! :wub: :yahoo: :loool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
remember im watching from afar with the other gals...we're not going to go near any trees... :loool:
There are more than two bird flying in the sky, before you girls got me I fly off with my hubby bird who name is HARIT, :loool:. VAN might meet all of you girls first on the ground. :loool:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Right result.
Van 0%, Soriya 1% Prisna plus the baby 99%! You have Boonthai waiting for you to do all that cleaning,cooking, other things. Soriya need to go back to Nukul waiting for her at the garden house. :loool: I gave birth and leave happily after with Hairt and our new born baby! :wub: :yahoo: :loool:
I don't understand your result it so wrong. :huh: Soraya is not going any where she is staying here to help take care of everything on this island, we are waiting for Tim(Harit Worker from pearl farm) to pick us up to hunt you down. You going down!!!! And Harit is coming up with us.. :loool: