Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

shadesofgreen

sarNie Egg
^thank you icecreamgirl for those hot aum pics!

Ep. 14 english subs are DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I've just stalked watched it! Wishbone is sooo awesome for uploading so quickly.
Ahh, now I can sleep happily. Although, I'm also sad that it ended.

So tired, must go to sleep. Will come back and spazz tomorow.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:loool: Your welcome shadesofgeen..It's my pleasure :drool:

F.Y.I eveyone... I think I'll be on ATC..I'll let everyone know on here if P'Umm comes on.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ok...so I guess I'm officially joining the "withdrawal club". I just got off work (had a sexual assault case so they kept me overtime...I really wanted to come home so I can come in here). And here I am. I should hit the shower first then go to bed...but NOPE, I am reading about everyone's miseries and adding my own. I can't believe this is over. I've tried very VERY hard not to come in here. It was a good thing that my internet wasn't working at the very beginning or I would be like the #1 poster in here.

Anywho...HAPPY B-DAY TO P'AUM!!! "Kho hai Pee mee khaum sook mak mak nah kah." (sorry I can't write in Thai)

***crossing fingers that P'Aum will see this*** hehe...

By the way, how old is he anyway?

Alright...have a very good nite and I shall see you all tomorrow. Hang in there...we'll all get through this together.

cikna

sarNie Adult
My day didn't go well today. I haven't recovered from JLR flu, my office block any download, thus, the worst of all, I haven't watched epi 14 yet!!!!!! :lmao: :wacko: :lmao: :wacko: That's it!! Off to the internet cafe tomorrow. Wish me luck people....(crossing fingers, breaking a leg) :unsure:

sarN

sarNie Granny
two day past . the fever is still there and my withdrawal stage isn't moving along so well . it goin be a while till recover girls . *look down counting toes*

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
well JLR show is over. but not in our hearts and memories. I wish they did some kind of special sequel. seriously, lakorn producers should do a little bit of innovation and add a short sequel here and there to certain dramas like JLR. If American shows were really popular, they would take advantage of the heightened situation and do the fans a lil favor.

fun

Expired Sarnie
well JLR show is over. but not in our hearts and memories. I wish they did some kind of special sequel. seriously, lakorn producers should do a little bit of innovation and add a short sequel here and there to certain dramas like JLR. If American shows were really popular, they would take advantage of the heightened situation and do the fans a lil favor.
ditto!

judyp

sarNie Adult
i've been a silent reader..lols..but i have to say that this is one of the better lakorns i've seen in a long time. i've been attracted to aum for quite some time ago and always thought he was kind of underrated. but now i think all lights are on him, which i love. anyhow, a great remake! this was my first time seeing aff's work, and im truly impressed. i will definitely continue to follow her work. joy did such a good job being the nang'rai in here. honestly, i didn't think she was going to pull it off. i loved chai too..but poor guy. lols. i think the one person that kind of messed up the great cast for me was ryan jett. i don't know how long he has been in the industry (im assuming not long) but the boy is soo stiff! hopefully he'll have more emotion in his next role.

definitely a two thumbs up which i don't give very often! :clap:

cecilia

Staff member
still trying to withdraw myself from this .. but can't.. my head still fill in with HARITH/SORIYA --- and baby ARISOYA (in the making :lmao:)

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AUM....
i wish he have wat he neeeds...
...............................................LYKE AFF.......
27 NOT TO OLD... STILL HOT..

I CANT STILL GET OVER THIS LAKORN...

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
:D Hi, I'm not sure, but I think I'll suffer for this JLR fever anyway for more long time. :wub:
:wub: Awesome Aum, beautiful Aff, and all the actor... :)
I've a question... Someone can say if is already a VCD box for this serie, and how long must we wait? ;)
:wub: I will see Harit and Soraya every day! :wub:

:D :wub: One more time Aum, Happy Birthday for your 27 yahr!!!!!!!!! :wub:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
still trying to withdraw myself from this .. but can't.. my head still fill in with HARITH/SORIYA --- and baby ARISOYA (in the making :lmao)
hahah, you're still here. I'm still here too.
I can't believe it's over. nothing to obsess about now. -sighs-