Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:loool: it was pretty far back...I think I posted it on Feb 15th...hahahaha well thats not too long ago...my how we all have changed. Suddenly Vanessa Williams song Oh How The Years Go By popped in my head! :loool: :wacko: Yes I finally owned a page..page 430! woo whoo..

sulad

sarNie Adult
hehe wow airplane noises hahahahaa yep keke i just had rice and that palow stuff just now ok almost done recording the flute part!! woo! hehe good girl go study heheh

RAIYA MY DARLING! i'm sorry i put you on hold i'm almost done!!!
Oooh! Sounds good.
HAHAHA.
Good girl.
Had too because I have test.
:)

ok ladies my mom is making me get off i have school tomara and i'm not even done yet!! but no worries i wouldn't leave w/o at least posting something! so here is just the flute part

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mk25jt
http://www.mediafire.com/?0xxniccyeyj
and tomara i'll record myself and make the flute piece sound better but that ^^ is what it at least sounds like haha at least i posted something but i will have everything tomara! and for those who can't download i'll post it on YT tomara! GOOD NITE MY JLR SISTERS!! <3 HUGS AND KISSES!
^^ it'll sound better tomara! hahaha
OMFG!
Hearing you play just bring back all of the memories back.
I just want to shout and say that "YOU'RE THE GREATES".
Me just love it.
You did a fablous job girlfriend.
:yahoo:
YOU ROCK :dude:
So cute.
I can hear you humm in the back.
:)
Can't wait to see the YT version.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
gn Starry have a lovely day tomorrow!

ahahha i will try to go to sleep, but you know how it goes. :p

yes, Ceda we are still going at it..its not just Prisna and Van anymore... :loool:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Haha...I try not to get involved and I'm doing a EXCELLENT job. Or else, we'll all be at each other's throat. How many mistress does Harit have already? Let's see...

Raiya

sarNie Adult
LOL i think we are wayyyy past that stage...who has that clip of that interview..he's totally talking about you gals in here for sure!!! :lol:

chenling

sarNie Adult
*waves* welcome back ceda!!!! sorry your net been down :( now you can catch up and play with us!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww Lala left already or is she hiding...

Ceda sooner or later you will be on the list to be tied to the tree ...watch when Van get back from her beauty sleep! :p :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid

Ceda sooner or later you will be on the list to be tied to the tree ...watch when Van get back from her beauty sleep! :p :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:loool: ami what did I tell you about not helping me digg my own whole! lol and plus i said baby i'm sorry! :spin:
raiya he said that before I wrote all this so...it was directed towards the other girls! :loool: :loool: :yahoo:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
LMAO...

Ok...so my mom is like crazy over the 89 version. So, I finally got her to watch the latest version. That lady was like, the new Harit is not even good looking compared to the old one. My mom still has her VHS version. LOL...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ok...I give up for tonight. Goodnite girls.

Harit will be holding me tightly in his arms while you others are dreamin about him...MUAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
WOW really? amazing...we love the new harit so much too!

K ladies im really calling it a night now! catch you on tomorrow k?

Until tomorrow evening my dears!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
gn Raiya and Ceda...see you gals tomorrow!

Likit might look good then...but its Umm that took our breath away...... :p

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Ok...I give up for tonight. Goodnite girls.

Harit will be holding me tightly in his arms while you others are dreamin about him...MUAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!
Uh-oh. I think ceda's gonna join the tree closest to van. And it's not gonna be a pretty picture. I sense the strawberry syrup's gonna make another appearance once van or ice cream girl finds out.

LOL I did a thread search for lol "left hand" hahaha and it was totally me...wow I was so sweet back then :loool: :loool: WOw I'm going to have to write that one down...I'll forget my sweet words!
*Ah-hem*... yeah, that was before the real ice cream girl took over, huh? Hmmm... some of us were sooooo innocent before we met JLR and the fever changed life as we knew it. :)

I love the scroll out list!!! are you leaving starry? If you are have a good night and sweet dreams. See you tomorrow oh and have a good day. I'm sure Krit will be fine..Shoot we all know he two times! LOL JK I CANT BELIEVE I SAID THAT ABOUT HIM...baby I'm sorry! :spin: :loool:
Ha... ha... that's funny, I love your response. Can't believe your two timing him too though... at least van's got the one, the only Harit love going on. :)

Hmmm... did I tell anyone I'm feeling bad about tying van down already? LOL, she's only been tied down for like an hour. :blush: Hope I don't sleep walk and tell my guards in my sleep to release her tonight. *ice cream girl... for the safety of making sure ami and raiya get to spend time with harit-- you'd better not let me get anywhere near van's tree tonight.* :huh:

okay, okay... I'm really going now.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
imma head out to bed too...

catch everyone tomorrow, even those that are hiding :p

gn Starry, Chenling and Moh!

Missy dont tell me you dont have work tomorrow again.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LOL dont worry starry if I see you get near Vans tree I'll slapp you silly until your up! jk jk jk
Ok I'm going to call it a night too! Have a good night everyone! Dont say I didnt warn you! lol :kiss:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I drop by to said Hi and that I very miss you ladies. :kiss: Some of you girl might wonder where I'm was. All I can said is SCHOOL plus the TWIN and HARIT, keeping me busy. :lol: I chat with you ladies next time if I'm not really busy! Thank girls for keeping JLR going and fun! :D