Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Oh wow, I better mark my calendar today as the day van let me dream of Harit (even if it's just of his lips). Don't see this happening again anytime soon. :)

Sorry ami... I gotta go. We'll chat tomorrow again. :kiss:

That is Right!!! You better take advantage of it! It's a blue moon tonight!!! Goodnite starry...

heheheheh I own this page!!!! :yahoo:

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Oops, one last thing for neena.
here's the majority of the comments on Aum and the whole "raped by words deal." You can find all related sarnie responses and discussion about this on pages 374-379, 385, & 386.

I found this clip at clubatichart
http://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii77/nu...ent=HBD_001.flv
It's HBD Meeting...21-02-08

I can't hear it clearly ... but I think I can catch some part...
His fans asked him that "What's do you think about us(The fans)"
He said he feel warm ... blah blah....

then someone asked him about his opinion about "some comment that fighting for him" Lol
He said "He feel like he was raped by words , He was sexual violated by speech"
OMG....I wanna laugh out loud....I can't imagine if he come to sarnworld and read everything...haha...
haha...I knew he's just kidding...

chenling

sarNie Adult
ooh. i got another one for PRINCESS'S list .. we have a DROOLING club? ..

ami the position is available 24/7 just too bad it's taken by the first come first serve fans already :loool:
lol..we do have a drooling club.. you are correct ceci!

cecilia

Staff member
i meant to ask your earlier, when was that cap of Umm signing into ATC? [/qutoe]
ami, i'm confuse on this?

THANKS MOH for the song :wub:

that's right, starry, dream on before they tie you on a tree.

OOH.. CHEN's here. **rush to read fic-man, i'm like in sarN' fic thread but got distract by all these spamming :p*

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hey Starry no problem missy ..see you tomorrow...sleep tight and do let Harit bite....oh wait...okie just one night i guess its okay :p

hahah Moh there ya go ...the r link!

thanks for finding the link Starry. have a wonderful day tomorrow! :kiss:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
It's getting really late for me ladies time for nite nite but cecilia is making it very hard for me to leave. I don' want to go!!!!! Tonite I get to sleep on my own bed not standing up tie to a tree like last nite. Thanks cecilia for all the drooling tonite.. :kiss:

Ok... I must make myself go log off. Goodnite my jungle sisters. I will be drooling in my dream tonite too. My drooling day!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I still see starry are you having a hard time leaving, like me. LOL....

XOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXO

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Ceci: i meant what day was that cap from that showed Umm signing into ATC?

was it like a while back...recently...was curious (incase i wanna go stalk him again) :ph34r: :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ohhh Van is leaving to go to bed with Harit??? i guess i should be heading out too then...

my eyes are burning...from starring at all of these sexy pics of Umm :wub:

i wanna faint...Harit catch me! :loool:

alright well gn everyone , hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow :kiss: :kiss:

cecilia

Staff member
^ah, i got it now. i don't know ja. i got the cap from club atichart ..

CHEN update? .. sarN's fic was so intense, good, and addicting .. if i'm at her house, i would so tell her to give it to me to finish reading it :p

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Gosh guys i was like gone for an hour and it went up 3 pages! LOL!

Night my JUNGLE SISTERS! I missed out on all the jungle love...but yes I heard VAN say that we could all dream about Harit tonight...you go Starry! Those lips are HOT...he's so fine, dang...i think i need to go lie and and dream about him all night!

I'll be missing y'all!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Here you all go :rolleyes: your welcomes! http://www.sendspace.com/file/5vr6rw Enrique Iglesias-Insomniac-04-Somebodys Me really good song
ami gosh I still havent finished my krit mv yet..this ones taking me so long because of JLR LMAO anywho goodnight everyone..gp tomorrows weather is going to be nice all becuase van is sharring! :loool:

sulad

sarNie Adult
Ceci : Man! Ceci.
You're making me go crazy with all those HOT pictures of Aum.
HEHEHE.
Talking of wanting his official stuff.
I also too.
It'll totally be cool to get it and get autograph with it.
Makes me jealous that I want to live in Thailand so I can get all those connection.
I never knew how his name look like when he come on ATC.
And now I do.
If I can somehow have a time zone that is close enough to Thailand time.
I'll totally stalk him in ATC.
But sadly I don't.
When it's morning there, it's bedtime for me.
Sucks.
But Thank you for all those DROOLING Picture of Aum
You :dude: .
^_^

cikna

sarNie Adult
In the midst of re-watching JLR (I lost count how many times I have done that, and still doing it! :huh: ), I noticed some toned definition on Aff's arm. Looks good! I noticed this first, when she was squating on the beach, thinking about what Aum said not worry about him and wiset (i think it was on epi 10) and another scene was when she folded her arms in the last epi, when she instructed Aum to go and get the egg from the chicken. Then, I thought, no waonder she could carry two pail of water from the river to Harit's house. Those pails must be heavy! I always thought of Aff as someone very gentle and very ladylike, but with arms like that, I guess she is way better than that! Interesting, beautiful, she look smart too and she is fit too!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Cecilia That is so cute. Lol>>> It goes so well with sarN story.

sarN I hope to see Harit suffer more than in JLR. He is too cruel. I just want to cry and hug Soriya when he rapes her. I still can't get over that in your fanfic.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
geez i come back and BAM!...all new pictures of p'aum!...ahh he's so hott! haha...^^ i would also like to obtain a sign autograph or something from aum haha...and if i had a club atichart polo, i wld deffinly sport it ^_^