Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

pze

sarNie Adult
kayla i gotta agree with u....its like wheres the love.....and then all of a sudden theyre in love already....

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
ahhh the 3rd teaser is even better and more longer. i like the song. so excited! :yahoo:

http://img532.imageshack.us/my.php?image=16226426ok4.flv
credit to clubartichart

edit:it showed the monkey too lol

ewww..why do you guys think the mute guy is cute, he's ugly. well not really, but definitely not cute.
I don't think in this version, P'ek will have a wife. I watched the previews where did it say that.

I'm getting all confuse now. Mai might be a servant girl or mute guy's gf.

she says it in this preview.. towards the end when she's like tied to the tree.. its around like 13 seconds before ending lol

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Yes, where's the love is a good statement you made.

Some will argue that they were in love all along but were hiding their feelings. Well, if that's the case, why can't the writer spare an epi or two and show the sweet relation between the two main characters, that way, we as the viewer can have a stronger connection for the characters.

Urgh, I'm just having a rampage today. It's just really hard for me to support Thai lakorns these days. I have nothing against the actors and actresses, they are just doing their job, but I do have a problem with the unrealistic storylines that are in Thai lakorns.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Aum is so darn HOT!!! :wub:

I can't wait to go home and watch the first episode. I just hope that there will be more sweet scenes later between the two. The only thing...well...I have a lot of things to complain about on Thai lakorns...LOL..but I'll keep it short this time...

The only thing I dislike about Revenge Drama in Thai lakorn is the lack of sweet scenes between the two characters. They spend 16 epi arguing and fighting and only 10 minutes making up...I love you back and forth and then the END! It sucks so bad when the writers do that. More than likely this lakorn will be no different than all the others. Regardless, I'm going to watch it anyway for Aum.
lolz. So true.Revenge Drama is for the suspense the romance part is prolly the slap/kiss and if u looking for sweet scene might a well throw the clock away but if there is a sweet scene the producer put it on a timer just to make sure it short enough for the viewer to rub their eye . I doubt JRJ will have alot cuz when she return back home Aum will be courting the cousin for the remaining of the lakorn till the end when the truth reveal.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i get what you mean, kayla!!..i like watching the pra'nangs argue but i do wanna see sweet scenes between the two as well. we cant ever have the whole package. just like LK, it could of been a 10 if they had more cute/sweet moments together rather than argue throughout the lakorn

nophankh

sarNie Adult
she says it in this preview.. towards the end when she's like tied to the tree.. its around like 13 seconds before ending lol
man, you guys are good, I had to watch it like 2 times to heat what she said.
It was too quick.

Well here is the picture of the possible wife.

I think it's her.

dude, if that happened to p'ek, I can understand why he's so mistrustful of woman.
His wife cheated on him and his brother committed suicide because of a jaded woman.

sarN

sarNie Granny
:lol: :lol: if sweet scene ppl want then Sawan Bieng doesn't have any viewer cuz there NONE hahhahahahh the N"k doesn't show any hint of loving Kavee once so ever . The End.

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha. you guys are funny.

edit:yeh, i just realize SB doesnt have ANY sweet moments. i hope the new version w/ann & ken will have some though. well, the ending look sweet. i think ken was asking ann for forgiveness

sarN

sarNie Granny
man, you guys are good, I had to watch it like 2 times to heat what she said.
It was too quick.

Well here is the picture of the possible wife.

I think it's her.

dude, if that happened to p'ek, I can understand why he's so mistrustful of woman.
His wife cheated on him and his brother committed suicide because of a jaded woman.
LMAO . Don't want to be mean . But she does remind me of the monkey . :lol: sorry for being a meanie . I got JLR fever :p

nophankh

sarNie Adult
There might be some sweet scenes. He will probably try to seduce both woman at the same time. Sarn you said he is gonna propose to n'rai at the end, but instead propose to n'ek in front of everyone. He probably doesn't want a NO answer, he has to convince somehow that he is marriage material to n'ek. There might be some cute scenes.

tinah

sarNie Coma
sarn, i dont think ive seen you say something negative to anyone before lol.

oh kool. i love the sound of the ending. its different

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Come to think about it, when do we ever see sweet scenes in lakorns where it last for more than 3 minutes. I mean is it a hassel for them to spare one epi where n'ek and p'ek get along, go out to eat, kiss instead of sniffing, put the focus on the both of them, and then on the next epi let all the other crazy, psychotic chracters back. LOL

I wonder why we as viewers put ourselves through the torture. I've been putting myself through the agony for so long already. LOL...I can honestly say if it wasn't for the good, looking, p'ek and n'ek, I would've already given up. But I need my daily dose of eye candy every now and then, so I'll just complain and continue watching and make my fast forward button useful. :lol:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
LMAO . Don't want to be mean . But she does remind me of the monkey . :lol: sorry for being a meanie . I got JLR fever :p
Sarn, I'm totally not disagreeing with you. I always hate her in lakorn. She does look like the monkey.

pze

sarNie Adult
i dont like mai either....theres something about her.....

sarN

sarNie Granny
There might be some sweet scenes. He will probably try to seduce both woman at the same time. Sarn you said he is gonna propose to n'rai at the end, but instead propose to n'ek in front of everyone. He probably doesn't want a NO answer, he has to convince somehow that he is marriage material to n'ek. There might be some cute scenes.

if there is a sweet scene it on the ISLAND . Cuz they fall in love there even thur all those mentally & physical abuse -- crazy writer just have to hate & love them later :p ---That why he release her cuz he have love the woman dat responsible for his brother death . P'k is actually a very loving and gentle person he was just blind with rage . His wife cheated on him w/ the mute dude but he forgive the mute dude and treat him as a friend . He doesn't forgive his Ex wife cuz she a bad person and hurt him more den once but he still give her money & place to stay if only she learn to shut up once in a while. When n"k soften up to him is when he took care of her while she was sick :lol: enemy doesn't just drop their weapon and check ur temper every hour .

sarN

sarNie Granny
sarn, i dont think ive seen you say something negative to anyone before lol.

oh kool. i love the sound of the ending. its different
:lol: cuz i keep thinking of the monkey --- it the JLR fever .Yes, I dont' say anything negative dat true . Even if i can or want too in several topic but i alway keep it to myself cuz being the admin stink :p i can only create fun & jokes but i can't agure w/ ya ' member or take side :lol:

orchidjadedx

sarNie Egg
ok wow i like this drama so far too but i want to know a little more about joy and chai's part in this drama...i mean like all of u guys mention that they're hubby and wifey but then like i saw in the other pix chai hugging that brown curly hair lady...what is her role with chai?...does chai and joy love/like each other?...were they hubby and wifey in beginning or end of lakorn?..sorry i'm asking so many questions...is just that i'm kinda rooting for this couple since they do seem to have important roles in the lakorn besides the n'ek and p'ek...thanks...

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
there was a scene i watch in youtube. com . i think it was from talu kong tay . Aum throw a girl on the bed . Im thinking it a scene in Jamleuy Ruk so the girl must be Aff :blush: --- just want to hype thing up a bit :p
this is dhe one dhat Bong Sarn was talkin about. where Aum was throwing a girl onto dhe bed and yea i dhink dhats Aff. :lol:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZIXafofG_-I
if anyone wanna see hehe