Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
ewww..why do you guys think the mute guy is cute, he's ugly. well not really, but definitely not cute.
I don't think in this version, P'ek will have a wife. I watched the previews where did it say that.

I'm getting all confuse now. Mai might be a servant girl or mute guy's gf.

paulina

sarNie Egg
So far I'm liking this version more than than the one with the curly fro guy. Aum is more touchy feely in this version, and Aff is more spirited, which is a good thing because there are more fights between the two which always leads to slap and kiss etc...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i so love the Ost to this lakorn. cant really remember what happen in the last two versions but i'm glad that there is another remake to refresh my memory. (strange i remember the song but not the lakorn)

another good lakorn to look forward to each week (this is like the highlight of the week) ^_^

nophankh

sarNie Adult
i havent seen the old version but from the opening, john was crazy looking lol
No joke, he was fugly. Not my kind of guy.

Caps from episode one.

I swear I need to stop coming here, it's become an obsession.

anyone want more caps, just tell me.

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww poor aff. aum is so cruel to her. i can tell this is gonna be another addictive lakorn

thanks for the caps

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Aff voice is a bit annoying but her acting is very good to me. Even though, Aff does not know where she is, she is still fighting Aum. Aum is an a** to her in this. This is way worse when Mart was abusing Ann in Likit Garmma Thep. So far this is a good lakorn, I can't wait until the next episode. :)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Jam leuy ruk fever is hitting everyone quickly huh. Its like the first episode and we're all addicted already lol.

neena

sarNie Adult
haha...i'm rewatching it!! hahaha...oh...so i get it...he had an ex wife...okay...i wonder who she is...the mute guy had an affair with her? damn she was very desperate for attention....the mute guy's ugly. anyways, i like that the mute guy learned his lesson and is serving aum. aum seems nicer to him then to aff. aum is jus evil to aff. i've never seen him like this. but he's so hot when he's mean i hope her softens up to her. they're just so hot together! i also agree that this lakorn is moving very fast...but then again its a remake so maybe the producers know that ppl already know the storyine

pze

sarNie Adult
im liking this lakorn.....i cant really remember the last version so i feel like im watching a new lakorn all over.....but gosh aum is crazy mean in here....cant wait to see the next episode....

although i don't think the dude is appealing, john was a pretty good actor for this. he does the mean & gentle thing very well. ning also did an awesome job.

can't believe the girl got kidnapped already. :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
there was a scene i watch in youtube. com . i think it was from talu kong tay . Aum throw a girl on the bed . Im thinking it a scene in Jamleuy Ruk so the girl must be Aff :blush: --- just want to hype thing up a bit :p

pze

sarNie Adult
sarn u got like cats eyes or something....u be catching things we dont see.....im glad i have this to get excited over now since LK ended......

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Aum is so darn HOT!!! :wub:

I can't wait to go home and watch the first episode. I just hope that there will be more sweet scenes later between the two. The only thing...well...I have a lot of things to complain about on Thai lakorns...LOL..but I'll keep it short this time...

The only thing I dislike about Revenge Drama in Thai lakorn is the lack of sweet scenes between the two characters. They spend 16 epi arguing and fighting and only 10 minutes making up...I love you back and forth and then the END! It sucks so bad when the writers do that. More than likely this lakorn will be no different than all the others. Regardless, I'm going to watch it anyway for Aum.