Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

gracefulmoonie

sarNie Egg
Cecilia,
I was watching all the mv made by fans, and I was wondering if you could provide a download link for your mv of JRL to the song "Too Late To Apoligize." I really like that mv. Thanks again and your new wallies of Harit and Soraya "honeymoon" is too cute. :wub:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER

578. ok MOH wanted to add my flute playing to the list so YOU HAVE WATCHED/LISTENED TO MY FLUTE VERSION OF THE JLR THEME SONG <3 MOH!
579. let's go pick some grapes LMAO
580. we DEFF. LOVE TREES! haha
581. we are going to go out and buy a jungle tree to plant and use to decorate our home
582. there's so much JLR stuff that we have to buy a jumpdrive and/or a memory device thing to store it all on
583. there's a lot of 3 lettered names: AUM, AFF, BAO, VAN, MOH, YER, STD...etc... lmao
584. we are going to die (from the FEVER of course) thinking about JLR *our last thoughts before our death*
585. we have/or are going to buy all the magazine issues with Aum and Aff in them
586. now seeing Aum/Aff w/ anyone other than each other blinds our eyes more than they already are and we agree that they make a weird coupple if not with each other
587. usually we hear the phrase "your health comes first" but nope, we have maade it to "JLR COMES FIRST"
588. LMAO we can't remember what has already been listed haha but every reason/bullet is different haha nothing is relisted or the numbers wouldn't keep going up haha
589. when we use our online/IM expressions "LOL, LMAO, ILY, <3, etc." we are actually doing those things physically
590. you have laughed at least THREE TIMES everytime reading each new addition to the list
591. i think we'd all choose "being with the JLR sisters/JLR thread" over everything else even if we can't say it out loud LMAO
592. there's nothing we can't do (or attempt) to do for JLR
593. we're gonna put pixs of Aum/Aff in our wallets so we can "DROOL ON THE GO" HAHHAHAAHHA LMAO
594. LMAO looking back at the begining of the list the letters started out so small (we're gona be squiniting so bad tryin to read it ahhahah) now look at how big they've gotten HAHHAAHHAHAH
595. every spare minute we get to spend on JLR is a useful one
596. we're all "GOOD" influences in here HAHHAHAHAHHAHAH
597. JLR IS OUR WEAKNESS
598. we always leave the thread HYPER from laughing so much
599. if we were to get injured and blood was bled WE'D SEE JLR IN IT cuz we have JLR BLOOD
600. WITH THE LIST AT 600!! AND THERE ISN'T A BIGGER FONT, I'LL JUST HAVE TO USE COLORS! LETS START WITH OUR "JUNGLE GREEN"!!! WOO!
601. if we can't remember something of/for JLR it'll bother us until we remember it
602. we are going to make a "JLR MEMORY BOX" so wayy out in the future of life we'll just sit down and go through our memory box and relive all the memories
603. as blind as we are getting, we still manage to spot out the little details in the pixs of the A*TEAM
604. we are willing to go through any circumstance to get the best internet connection even if its in the most randomest places LMAO ahhah
605. we LOVE them picture fests! soon we'll be adding our own pix if we haven't already in the past
606. if we were asked to sing one song, we'd deff. pick one of the JLR songs to sing for sho!
607. our perfect summer night wear- HARITH'S WIFE BEATER and SORIYA'S COMFY LOOSE LOUNGE PANTS
608. we're going to go to Lowe's/Home Depot or some type of hardware store to go and find the BIGGEST, LONGEST, and STRONGEST rope we can find!
609. we drive by picking out our favorite trees and which one would be perfect for tieing AUM CHASERS LMAO HAHHAHHAHAH
610. yes we have done our research hahahha no one got nothin on us and never will
611. and yes, we catch up on our lost sleep at school/work
612. reading the list is like watching the being of "Star Wars" ... this is the story ... *credit to sarN*
613. if we could figure out how to do it, we'd set our alarm tone to one of the JLR songs man we'd wake up in a minute LMAO and that would be the first sound we'd hear and start our day off with
614. we have another place!! "JLR JUNGLE HEAVEN" that's where we're all gona go all the sisters who died from the FEVER *credit to Starryxing*
615. we just LOVE watching the list SKYROCKET
616. we alwayz greet each other and ask "how was you day today?"
617. even though the banner at the top of SW has been changed back to Sawan Bieng we'll always have our JLR signatures!

618. we need a cure for our PANDA EYES! LMAO
619. WOO! PARTY INT HE THREAD!!! 3 MORE DAYS!
620. by this point you've boughten a curling iron to attempt SORIYA CURLS
621. we are "BAD" when it comes to fanfics LMAO
622. and yes, we have very extreme imaginative minds
623. if JLR were a real drug we'd die of an EXCESSIVE OVERDOSE
624. our computers have the tendency to freeze every short periods of time
625. we have boughten some type of pearl thing either beads, necklace, bracelets, you name it
626. we can't even go shopping like normal b/c we're always on the lookout for JLR items
627. JLR is our good luck for the day
628. we're gona print out the list and hang it up somewhere and everytime we read it we'll think of GP HAHHAHAHHAHAHA i love you ladies haha
629. haha we now have faces to put with the names haha PICTURE FEST! lmao
630. we are so addicted to the fanfics its like a FEVER REPEAT
631. we try to get everything JUNGLE THEMED
632. Soriya will always remain Harith's wife. They OWEN each other and no one can come in between that. hehe no matter how much our JLR sisters CLAIM to be lmao they're always get each other
633. when we use a fruit knife to cut fruit, we remember the stabbing scene LMAO then we end up choking on our fruit or accidently stabbing ourselves LMAO
634. dang for all these cuts and bruises we be getting we need some JUNGLE BAND AIDS!
635. after being "scarred" by the fanfics, we'll never watch JLR the same ever again LMAO
636. hey AUM AND AFF both start w/ "A" and have 3 letters and HARITH AND SORIYA both have 6 letters isn't that amazing?
637. YES YOUR SPENDING UR ST. PATRICKS DAY IN THE THREAD! WOO JUNGLE GREEN!

cikna

sarNie Adult
Yesterday was a very interesting day for me and my JLR moments. I was showing my colleagues at the office the new MV i made for JLR. They enjoy the MV a lot. All of them complimented on how beautiful and good looking out Soriya(Aff) and Harit (Aum). The one compliment that really surprises me was from Jac, a friend who just gave birth to a baby girl two months ago. She saw all videos, and when she saw the fifth one, out of the blue she said "He (Aum/Harit) is indeed a very beautiful man. What me makes me awe is that I never she never said that about her husband because she is known to be humble and modest about her. But I bet she said that a lot her husband, how good looking he is B) . I showed a friend, Leena, how to use Windows movie maker and she is grateful. I told her I was inspired by my fellow JLRians. She told me to tell all of you she is thankful to you! :p
Also, I tried to get my students attention yesterday afternoon's. Most of them seem to be sleeping and yawning. All of sudden, I had this idea. I asked them to go into groups and listen to my story of Harit and Soriya. I stopped at the part where Harin committed suicide and asked them to predict what happen next. Today, to my surprise, they came out with all sorts of very interesting continuation of the story. One group even said SOriya is a martial arts experts and able to defnd herself against Harit from torchering her. Another group predicted that HArit committed suicide after finding out the wife she married whom is San was the cause of his brother's death. Kids can be quite imaginative, don't you think? ;)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Welcome to the JLR craziness club Jess!

sala~ such a creative JLR sister we have here!! Love all the JLR bling bling you have. :)

hehe ok well last nite my mom painted my nails for me for today hehe JUNGLE GREEN! lmao but they weren't as dark as a green but i wanted but oh well its still pretty ahha and over the weekend i bought these pearl beads at wal mart for like $2 and i made them into this bracelet hahha heres the pix

haha see my lovely bracelet i made lmao i thread it through like 5 mins b4 i took the pixs today hahahha well HAPPY ST.PATRICK'S DAY MY JLR SISTERS!
ok i have more to add to the list
Totally digging the bracelet! Good work girl... you have the outift, and the bracelet now. Maybe it's time to find a Harit stand in and do another JLR re-enactment scene? Maybe with a life size card board cutoff of Aum? Lol... I'm drooling thinking about that already. :p

633. when we use a fruit knife to cut fruit, we remember the stabbing scene LMAO then we end up choking on our fruit or accidently stabbing ourselves LMAO
634. dang for all these cuts and bruises we be getting we need some JUNGLE BAND AIDS!
Ha ha... I love these these the most from your new list. I was just thinking about JLR this morning when I had to cut a ice cream cake for my office party. We had fruit too... so I was really trying not to totally stab myself & others or choke on air while everyone was STARING at me cut cake. LOL... that's so funny.

Happy St. Patty's Day all my JLR sisters!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^ Awww, thanks! You can call me Jess by the way. I have been watching lakorns for as long as I can remember but I stopped cause I couldn't find one that I REALLY REALLY liked after the one with Janie and Andrew... until I stumbled upon a JLR thread at Soompi and decided to give it a go. I regret watching this because of the addiction of it, haha... I mean late at night I'll be in bed trying to sleep but my mind is like totally thinking "gosh, I wanna see Harit and So again" or "i loved the way he was looking at her in eppie 6" or "how cute was he when he asked her name knowing well who she was to him?" I swear, it is constantly like this every night! Its bad, so bad to the point where it's 2 AM and I hop out of bed and turn the laptop on and go straight to youtube for some JLR fever meds.

I caught the fever late but am glad to see so many of you who feel the same way.

By the way, thanks to all of you who have helped provide summaries, pictures, caps, links, anything and everything! Much love!
that's how i burn my electronic stuff. by overdosing too much of JLR ..

..it JAMLEUY RAK FEVER once it burn you 3rd degree ..you will be fry in the head. I LOVE every min of it
FRY IN THE HEAD to the point where you can't sleep and that's when you'll end up being panda like with baggy eyes like Moh :lol:

Cecilia,
I was watching all the mv made by fans, and I was wondering if you could provide a download link for your mv of JRL to the song "Too Late To Apoligize." I really like that mv. Thanks again and your new wallies of Harit and Soraya "honeymoon" is too cute. :wub:
Gracefulmoonie, i will reupload my video for you to download ja. Thank you for the nice compliment.

cikna that's a cute story of your students. that's what's so cute about hanging out with kids, they tell and say the unexpect.

STD i love the nail and imperfect PEARL BRACELET :p ..
these two on the list is so me :blush: 623. if JLR were a real drug we'd die of an EXCESSIVE OVERDOSE & 635. after being "scarred" by the fanfics, we'll never watch JLR the same ever again LMAO

HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY to all the JLR LOVERS/SISTERS. :wub:

shoot. i forgot to write down the ph# from iptv .. they advertise the dvd for sale. the cover looks nice .. i will write it down and post it here for everyone .. it's like around 22 dollars. they have english speaker too. they're locate in california, usa. and keep in mind, this is IPTV copy. not the official .. it's the version we see on tv.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
IPTV is pretty good quality though! I almost can't wait any longer for the official set....

pze

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhhhh.........i miss seeing them together.....im rewatching the lakorn again rite now.....gosh......anyways i also cant wait to get the official set....

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Really Ceci? :D I totally want to order a copy too! Yes, I hope the official DVD is available soon, I'm dying to get it!!!!!!!!!

cikna

sarNie Adult
Does it include English subtitle? BTW, does anyone know where can I buy original set of the lakorn, regardless whether vcd or dvd, with English subtitle and the site is a recognised, meaning it's safe to pay for it online? Thanks in advance!

Breezelda

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the warm welcome ladies.

This thread is hotter then hotcakes! Every time I come back here I find the pages jumping everywhere. I'm so happy to be here.

You guys are a hoot~ Thanks for this permanent smile on my face. I grin so much my cheeks are hurting. :p

Grudgeprincess, those look really nice. I might get myself one of those pearl from Wal-Mart too. You go girl!

Chenling, thank you and I used Photoshop 7 to make the wp.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
OMG, u gals are gonna pass the 10,000 post soon. Talk about record breaking! I wonder who's gonna make the 10,000th..? Someone come and spam with me lol.

cecilia

Staff member
^muahah. SETH, we're getting there since the fever have not die down all the way yet :p

Breezelda, glad us girls can make you laugh so hard, its' part of the jlr fever,

CIKNA so far, the only ENGLISH subtitle that are availabe is WISHBONE. as far as i know. IPTV will not have it in english sub. unless, TV3 decide to make a change and make this their first ENGLISH SUB VCD/DVD and sell it on ETHAICD then it's safe-able to buy it. I order alot of my stuff from ethaicd and pinklemon. both site are secure. BUt as far as sub go. no luck yet.

RAIYA i didn't tune last night tv, so i don't have the ph# yet. but as soon as i see it being advertise again, i will write it down na kha.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
That'll be great Ceci...please keep us updated regarding the official box set!

i love their voices...esp Umm's! :p

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Hello my JLR Sisters.... I miss you girls sooooo MuCH

Breezelda.. welcome to the JLR family glad to have you with us.. :clap:

Raiya...thank you I'm doing better... I hate to be sick it sucks.. :(

Sawla.. I love your nails and the bracelet and list is getting longer and longer.. you so cute my lil sawla

I LOve Aum he's So Hot

Shout out to my sisters: Starry, Moh, Chen, Raiya, Ami, Sawla, LaLa, HB, KK, Prisna and Cecilia.... ((hugs and Kisses)) :kiss:

Aff + orange Drink = She is so HOT Thanks cecilia for sharing that hot vdo of Aff and orange Drink..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Vansanee...how the heck are you?? didnt see you online yesterday...are you feeling any better?

Thank you Ceci!!!

Sala: love your nails...i wouldnt wash it off if i were you (what i ask you yesterday)...i didnt know you made it look so professionally done!!! nice job...i gotta go buy some pearls for my bracelet too!

ps n'sao Sala delete some of your old messages in your inbox :p i cant send you any messages if you dont

cecilia

Staff member
for dear PRISNA busy babysitting the twins? .. too bad, they're girls.
otherwise, P'UM ATICHART'S babysitting HARITH 2ND AND HARITH THE 3RD :loool: LOok at those bicep :drool:

** this is such a cute picture .. i wish there was a baby in JLR :lmao:
Credit: clubatichart

<-=- why can't HARITH/SORIYA BE THIS CLOSE :wub: