Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hee i just introduced more people into watching JLR...i have been persuading them to watch for a long time...and then i showed them some mvs and parts of the lakorn..now they are hooked..............of course i told them that they couldn't have harit/aum because he's mine<---not willing to share him................

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Uh oh!!! sawla's going boy crazy... thinking wild thoughts about the Harit look alike sitting next to her!!! Ha ha... I'm gonna jump on msn in a little bit. I miss you sawla~ haven't talked to you in ages.

Hi ami!!

Geez girls, patience... I was typing. :)
Welcome, welcome!!! Join in on the JLR fun!!
van!!!!!!! First you ask me to join the club and then you want to run away and let me be the only member? This is the last time I join your club! J/K. :) I almost could throw another earthquake tantrum right here. LOL
For some reason, I'm looking forward to Aum & Ann's lakorn more. Not sure if too much action gonna happen in Jao Rao with Ken being a movie star and Aff just being his assistant. Is Jao Rao slap kiss at all? I like :slapandkissse3: .

WELL STARRY i hope you kno you take FOREVER to TYPE hahaha forreal and i thoguht u were typing a page turns out u only quoted like 3 blocks of text LMAO and look at mine hahahhahaahaha MSN NOW DARLING! i miss you!

SETH I SEE YOU!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hee i just introduced more people into watching JLR...i have been persuading them to watch for a long time...and then i showed them some mvs and parts of the lakorn..now they are hooked..............of course i told them that they couldn't have harit/aum because he's mine<---not willing to share him................
o no. where PRISNA AND VANSANEE? *GP takes Rahut-rissaya off her JLR sisters list* LMAO JK JK JK I LOVE YOU AHAAHAHAHAA u still on thur hahaha Rahut darling you can't have him all to yourself LMAO hahahhahhahaha ties RR to tree and throws coconuts haha

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Hello my JLR sisters! I miss you all so much, so sad my Spring Break over!
Prisna!!! Where have you been? We missed you! Hope you're taking care of yourself. Wow, Spring Break's over already? Hope you had a fun & relaxing break. :D

JLR sisters are still keeping the fever alive!! sawla's on a PS roll here... even ami too. And of course Raiya's fan fics going, vansanee's normalness in driving me crazy (course, I drive her crazy too). Hmmm... who am I missing? Oh... right. I barely saw moh aside from her pool scenes "with" the boys. LOL. But I'm glad she's back.
And we've got lots of new sisters in the past couple weeks.

We'll see you on msn soon.(?) :)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
PRISNA!!! i miss you much darling! geez u didn't even come SPAM AND CHAT w/ us at all during break hehehheheh are u off on friday like me??????? SPAM FEST LMAO

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Prisna!!!! Awww your spring break is over?! I hope you get to chat with us tonight! Yes, we have a lot of new sisters now!

Starry - yes gotta keep the fever going! I made a new caption! Hope you guys like it!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey Prisna...how are you!? Hope all is better now! wow~ we all miss you dearly...hope you can join us real soon!!

here joop the twins for me :kiss:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
RAIYA THAT HAWTTTTT MORE R RATED COME ON! u want GP to bust out some PS up heeeeeeeeeere? hehehhehhehehhehe dirty thoughts LMAO i won't be able to sleep tonite................HAHHAHHAHAHHHHA

cikna

sarNie Adult
Hi,

I am a Taiwanese fan of JLR. For the past few weeks, I have seached news about JLR on the Internet and finally found out this forum to see more information about Aff and Aum, which made me really happy^^

There is another forum" SPICY Forum" which dicusses a lot of Thai lakorns, but recently, it seemed closed. Does anybody know what's going on with this forum?

Jennifer
Welcome, chenni! If I'm not mistaken, this is the same Jenny from ATeam forum, rite? Wow, a fan all the way from Taiwan. By the way, I'm Lyana. But I used CikNa as my nick here and ATeam. I'm from Malaysia. BTW, how did you get interested in Thai lakorn? ^_^

neena

sarNie Adult
Neena! i see u darling! ehheheheh SPAM with us!
UMM JLR SISTERS GP DON"T NEED TO COME DOWN SHE A MONKY SHE JUMP AROUND ALL DA TIME LMAO
hahaha...i am rewatching away!! i'll spam once in a while though!! hahaha...how is everyone!?? i am off spring break too...wasn't much of a spring break really...but then again i did journey to the JLR island! :lol: :lol: most of my hours....snowing in my state too...its spring but its not coming any time soon...damn!! i'm pretty hot though...the island is treating me well. hahaha

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hahaha...i am rewatching away!! i'll spam once in a while though!! hahaha...how is everyone!?? i am off spring break too...wasn't much of a spring break really...but then again i did journey to the JLR island! :lol: :lol: most of my hours....
:lol: dang it i have to go pretty soon LMAO GP SPAM tomara and everyday following hahahhahahha like always heheehehe oooooooo which part u watching atm?