Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I'm finally going to take my shower now.
Sala I saw you on MSN and you didnt even tell me how much you love me!
Do you know that I sent that gif to you at 11:11!
That makes me even more speical you know!
:spin:

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Aww... I missed the spamming party...

hey sisters, you know for my biology experiment stuff...turns out that i have 5 plants instead of one. im naming two of them JLR and ATEAM, hmm the other three...i was thinking of naming them after my sisters, but the thing is that there are over 15+ of you. so however wants a plant named after them, post in here and let me know. first come first serve. lol i can feel 98 gonna be one of them, that girl is too quick.
Me!! Me!! Name one after me!! :)

This one i'll share, you can touch him all you want (i think this is the 89 version):

*cough cough* This ninja girl gives Harit 89 to RR... LOL

muaha, hey this is aum avatar on ATC...lol i feel like im a
stalker now
:

AHHHHHHH... Harit's taking lessons from Forbidden Kingdom master Jackie Chan... uh huh~ it's the snake's fist!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was on a field trip....duh
RR had to take a field trip to my house and try to get me back for giving her Harit 89. Hee hee... but I'm too smart... already joined Raiya on Forbidden Kingdom Island!!!!!!

OmG... OMG.... Starry I see you dear!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I SUPER MISS you van!!!!!!! Ha... I've been on everyday the past week, I just logged in as invisible the other day and was too lazy to log out and back in.
I was on msn last night, but RR was napping... and lynda probably too... I was alone...... *sniffle*

GAH i see my STARRY! haha damn it i have to eat BBL
Congrats my dear on #1000 Reasons for JLR Fever!!!!!!!

anyone counted how many times moh's done her joop dance yet? LOL... it's like 6+!!!!!!!