Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
LMAO GAH 69 HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA you kno what that means........................*GP has visions of ATEAM AND FANFICS*................................... GAH u ddind't just read that either LMAO :ph34r: GP IS INNOCENT lmao 69 ahahahhahhahhahahahaa
LMAO sala. lol count me in too, im in the INNOCENT CLUB with the rest of the 'jnr' jlr sisters in here.
the jlr sisters in the INNOCENT CLUB so far:
BAU
SALA
AIKO

hey thinking about it, god '
'...lmao that no. make's fun4fun fanfic come into my mind again. I SO REGRET READING THAT SPOILER BIT! got the vision into my young innocent mind for days, lol now it's coming back. *imaging the ATEAM...lmao

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
LMAO we have a soccer team now? ooo tha'ts whats hawt cuz our JLR ATEAM FOOTBALL SEASON is over hahahha so now summer SOCCER THAT"S HOW WE JUNGLE ROLL THE GREEN SOCCER BALL LMAO
yes, we offical have a JLR soccer team now. hey, it gives me an idea...sisters, whenever you come on i would have update my signature with the jlr sisters name and their jersey no.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
:eek: wow...it just jumped another 4 pages since i last posted!!!

goodness girls LOL
yea sorry sala i didnt mean to put that image of "69" in your head neither...LMAO too many youngins in here!

p' kortoht na!!
tsk tsk, p'ami ka...too late, the images has already fill 'bau's innocent mind' already.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LMAO sala. lol count me in too, im in the INNOCENT CLUB with the rest of the 'jnr' jlr sisters in here.
the jlr sisters in the INNOCENT CLUB so far:
BAU
SALA
AIKO

hey thinking about it, god '
'...lmao that no. make's fun4fun fanfic come into my mind again. I SO REGRET READING THAT SPOILER BIT! got the vision into my young innocent mind for days, lol now it's coming back. *imaging the ATEAM...lmao
lol....hmm i don't see my name...lol......i guess i'm not innocent...oh well it's good to be bad^^

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lol....hmm i don't see my name...lol......i guess i'm not innocent...oh well it's good to be bad^^
lmao yes my no.98, you are so not innocent *tsk stealing other ppl's bf ahem cough cough eg. my bf aum atichart* im jk.
but btw, bad boi luvs a good gal lol.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
yes ceci, i see you too. but omg, you have the magazine...girl you need to scan it again for us, for ATEAM and JLR thread here.
btw, yes MAE MOH and YAI SARN...lol.

also forgot to mention, my no.'s (aka, the nicknames i gave to some jlr sisters):
08 = BAU BAU (muaha, yes i get 08)
98 = RAHUT RISSAYA
59 = AMI
66= RAIYA
10 = STARRY or VAN (?)
89 = MAE MOH
23 = CECI
7 = EL
16 = SALA
lol...ceci, i need to give you a number too. hmm, what about 23? lmao...and all my other sisters, i need to give you a no. lol.
I'm 10!!!!!!!! 10 as in "10 out of 10 stars**********!!!!!!" :D :D

Bau... you have to give me number 10 cuz it's my favorite number too. HOw did you know to give me that number? Sorry... Starry you have to get a different number missy!!
Bau find a good number for my lovely starry but she cant have number 10..sorry!! Is mine just like Harit is Mine too!!!!!
Darn... I'm destined to forever fight with van for everything!!!!!!!!!!! Love and war, love and war...

GAHA! GP can't run worth of shit u need to go exercise w/ me gahhhhhh i have so many athletic sisters leave GP in the dust walkin LMAO hahahahahahhaha U AND ME GO EXERCISE hahah we gona run a JLR marathon
Sala doesn't really wanna exercise that hard... cause when Harit comes for her in the jungle, she doesn't want to outrun him. LOL... she wanna run just enough to get his attention. I smell tree tying happening once he catches her...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lmao yes my no.98, you are so not innocent *tsk stealing other ppl's bf ahem cough cough eg. my bf aum atichart* im jk.
but btw, bad boi luvs a good gal lol.
w/e like i said...it's good to be bad.....cause girls just wanna have fun......besides...good bois can change me...into becoming a good girl^^

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Hello my lovely ladies!
Just wanted to say I miss you all super duper mucho grande! lol
Hopefully well have time to catch eachother this weekend.
This week has been super busy for me. I'm sure you all are having a busy time too.
We hardly catch one another on anymore.
Sala take super duper care of my Browniee! And yes I know you know how to take care of chicks.
Raiya have fun and be safe on your work trip.
Ami...Super walk for me too!
Chenada..Still waiting for my sessy Krit wallie dear lol...
Starry!! Love all your pics you sharred of P'Num..is it just me or does his eyes look weird to you girls too?
Vansanee..Girl where have you been? I super duper miss you. I havent talked to you in forever! Come out and talk to me!!
Ceci...come back and write some lemonade for me! It's been too long!
sarN OMG GIRL!!!! Loving the extended scenes...You know how I like it! LMAO
OOoOOHhhHH Cikna dear I need to PM you...So make sure you check you inbox at ATEAM!
And the rest of the girls..I miss you all...Wow you guys are sure super spamming.
Really? I'm blinded by P'Num, I hardly notice anything out of the ordinary at this point. Let me go back and look.

lol, that's it...PRESENTING THE JLR SOCCER TEAM. woohoo!
Ha... ha, that's funny. Remember, can only concentrate on the game if Harit & Soraya's not attending our soccor training or games. If they come, then I'm gonna get called out on penalties for just hanging out on the sidelines... lol

one last thing before i go...*98, van, moh, starry, gp (<-- the dangerous ppl) warning he's mine lol jk*
ive wanted to bring this up again, OMG WHY IS HE SO HOT IN DOOD DUANG PRATHIP, WHY CANT IT BE A PROPER LAKORN!
muaha, i want a kiss/slap lakorn with aum/aff in it, with aum having this hair style.

Yeah, I joined the dangerous JLR sisters club too. *Practing my evil laughter... MUAH HA HA HA!!!! ~ hm, not evil enough yet. *ahem ahem* MUAH HA HA HA!!!! LOL!!!!!*
Man, still fighting van to be #10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hm... maybe I should skip the "0" and be #1... cause I'm my "-Ums" #1 love, YEAH!!!!!!!

*CAN LOOK BUT NO TOUCH.........JK*

Darn, too late, I already touched AND super drooled over that. Hee hee.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
going to bed now....talk to you girls later.....buh bye.good night/sleep tight/sweet dreams/take care.....

HUGS & KISSES...happy wednesday^^

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
ATTENTION MY JLR SOCCER TEAM SISTERS:
check out my signature, help me check am i missing anyone? plus, any complaints about the no.'s ive given? speak now or forever hold your peace.
btw, that took over a hour to arrange all of the colours like that...so please, do like the colours that i have given na :D

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
i want to learn violin and piana BAU AND RR COME TO ME ill teach u flute hahahha
muaha, you know what i have an advantage. with my keyboard, i could just change the tone to what ever instrument, btw, ive tried out the flute it sounds so cool. so, if you sisters want to hear the theme song in a particular instrument, just tell me and ive play it for you's.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
GAH! now i wana learn SAX to
hey, want me to play it on the keyboard but change it to SAX...muaha i could do that, and with any other instrutment that is available on the keyboard...
hmm, let me go check: piano, violen, cello, harp, sax, oboe, clarinet, flute etc. hehe :D