Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i second that. i receive mine as well. THANK YOU DARLING. you're awesome.
GOOD thing is that my didn't get bend. I feel bad for SALA. those bad USP-ERS. lol
BTW. i love your letter as well. so very sweet of you to tye it all up : :wub:
ah, i was not here when you went hunting for me. i lacked sleep these days
so i was up in my room, doing sleeping beauty catch up :loool: what can i do at your services?

i see An and xlilanimeanjox .. HELLO SISTERS .. btw. AN, i love your mv. it's cute .. they lyric is contradicting itself in the R scene but then again, many can interpret it different way as well :ph34r: I still love it though, it's bring back such great memory why JLR are the best of the best !!! Pls do more to KEEP UP MY FEVER.

STARRY the distill bottle picture of AUM asking you sisters to bring him the bottle was FREAKIN GENIUS and funny. i almost fell off my chair.

oh sala i miss you too but b/c i'm taking over MOH's being panda eyes, i need to catch up on my sleep as i'm heading to the big city soon to get my citizenship .. wish me plenty of luck .. *ceci will pass them easy test :lol:*
hi ceci.. ahh i hate it.. im so slow.. cant catch up to u .. eeeek.. miss u ceci.. . did u see bi on colbert report.. funny lol.. hahaha .. he so kute.. u gonna go watch speedracer ??

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Oh no!!!! What happened?
my bro's pit scratched me.. im now full of scratches xp lol.. on my legs.. n then i .. my bro's male n female pitbulls just faught n omg i ran outside n was like omg did u steal the female's pup or wat?? i ran n oh shit they were fighting i got the hos but freaken sprinkler thingy majig was on i had to hurry up n so i was like argh.. then it finally came off n they still let go till later.. omg .. at least this time i was prepared. sheeesh..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh my holy lord. what the hell happen to all the pages, the pages just exploded!!! im like 100+ pages behind now...WHO THE SPAMMER? lol, bau bau gonna hunt you down. my eyes are gonna explode tonight reading all your replies :(.
sorry bau i super spammed because i wasbehind lol.. hahaha ..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
awww....so many ppl is on now..
n i gotta go alrdy....
teaching tuition...bye...its 12.09pm here..
will be bak around 6pm..arghh

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i second that. i receive mine as well. THANK YOU DARLING. you're awesome.
GOOD thing is that my didn't get bend. I feel bad for SALA. those bad USP-ERS. lol
BTW. i love your letter as well. so very sweet of you to tye it all up : :wub:
ah, i was not here when you went hunting for me. i lacked sleep these days
so i was up in my room, doing sleeping beauty catch up :loool: what can i do at your services?

STARRY the distill bottle picture of AUM asking you sisters to bring him the bottle was FREAKIN GENIUS and funny. i almost fell off my chair.

oh sala i miss you too but b/c i'm taking over MOH's being panda eyes, i need to catch up on my sleep as i'm heading to the big city soon to get my citizenship .. wish me plenty of luck .. *ceci will pass them easy test :lol:*
AHHHeehheeeemmmm Phanna where's mines? Yoo tee nai na ka? huh huh huh....YOO TEE NAAAAIIII? lmao
Goshers I hope they dont do that to mines!
LMAO Yees yess yess I love that picture by Starry too!
Ceci get some rest and study girl! Well if you dont pass we could always just come visit you in Thailand. lol
NooOoOOOo NOoooOo NOOOOOoooooOOOoooOo YOU MUST PASS!!!

Sala's love story with Harit look-a-like is playing out right in front of our eyes here. LMAO
*GASP* Moh!!!!
But then again with a # like
69 I might have expected something like that? LOL
lmao dont *GASP* at me....This was all Sala's idea! :ph34r: :loool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
sweett...yeah...i noe..but i luv that R scene soo much lol!
hehe..yeah...erm...posted chapter 3 alrdy ;)
owh...she's a ninja now :ph34r:
Me..i miss u gurl! :spin:
yeahhhh!the war of the waterrr lol
hahaha im so behind.. sorry an .. i'll have to watch n read them tomorrow.. sorry..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
curious on? - the bottled pix i posted on.. that it might say sex xp lol...
yeahhhh
that song is nice right?my male frenz sid it sounded gay..lol - because they dont know music xp lol..
yesh...i love the RTEAM too..lol... - luv'em too..
so frm now on..we call them the RTEAM..wuwuwuw..arent there any rteam fans here? - hahaha me .. xp .. i invented .. rteam lol.. hahaha ..
i need their pics lol - i'll find some for u ..
yeahhhh

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
imma have to go soon.. wahhh.. luv u all sisterz much.. **hugs n kisses** .. i will try to wake up super early so i can get on xp lol.. my sis is gonna use the comp now.. she so annoying.. argh .. i luv u galz.. spam for me ks.. **muahz..**

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
bye now.. super luv u all..much .. n those who didnt watch colbert yesterday or today .. Bi Rain was on his show .. xp .. wow.. lol.. he was hawt xp.. imma support him when speedracer comes out.. isnt it tomorrow?? well aniwaise byez..