Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Girls... I have to tell you about my dreams last night. I had like 4 different dreams, but I only remember 2.

The first one~ I was planning to meet ceci in real life. But something happened and we couldn't meet. So I went to hang out at my uncle's house and my other aunt's two brothers were there too. (I don't even really know them and they live in Cali in real life.) Anyways, there was a girl that was dating one of the brothers. But she and I were washing dishes together in the kitchen...

All the sudden, she turns to me and says: "Hey, are you starry from sarnworld?" I said I was. Then I asked, "Are you ceci from sarnworld?" She said "Yes!!!!!" LOL... then I said: "Wow, you're really young. I'm shocked. I thought you would be a little bit older." Hee hee... she was like 16 years old in my dream. If I remember correctly, ceci is a little older in real life.
Then we finished the dishes and went to watched thai dubbed chinese dramas in the living room with everyone else...

Huh... my head's totally making up faces for people in my sleep here!!!!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Girls... I have to tell you about my dreams last night. I had like 4 different dreams, but I only remember 2.

The first one~ I was planning to meet ceci in real life. But something happened and we couldn't meet. So I went to hang out at my uncle's house and my other aunt's two brothers were there too. (I don't even really know them and they live in Cali in real life.) Anyways, there was a girl that was dating one of the brothers. But she and I were washing dishes together in the kitchen...

All the sudden, she turns to me and says: "Hey, are you starry from sarnworld?" I said I was. Then I asked, "Are you ceci from sarnworld?" She said "Yes!!!!!" LOL... then I said: "Wow, you're really young. I'm shocked. I thought you would be a little bit older." Hee hee... she was like 16 years old in my dream. If I remember correctly, ceci is a little older in real life.
Then we finished the dishes and went to watched thai dubbed chinese dramas in the living room with everyone else...

Huh... my head's totally making up faces for people in my sleep here!!!!!!
hahaaha luv ur dream starry xp lol..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
your welcome starry! was yours in good condition???

*to all the new sisters..if you want a copy...please feel free to PM me..cause i will need some personal info :)

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
hahaha luv that lakorn .. it made me fall in luv with rome n rite .. xp ... rteam.. oooo hmmm if rteam was to verses ateam .. who will win.. ahhhh interesting xp lol.. hahha r they even called rteam.. i jus made that up lol.. hahha ..
lol rteam, I like it. :lol:
Both rteam and ateam are my most favorite couple.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO damn USPS ahhhaha lmao cuz when i brought it in actualy no let me tell u the story here
Kevin gets home from skool b4 i do and he knew i was gona get somethign in the mail so he gets it and OPENS IT when i'm still at school i come home and i'm like ne mail today? and he's like no. then i walk in and he hands me a envoploe and i was like =O hahahahh and he's like i opened it and saw pixs of a guy i didn't kno LMAO hahah so then i was reading the envolope (cuz he resealed it again) and i read the photos inside please do not bend! lmao and like in the middle of the envolope long way is this huge line that goes across from it being folded in half LMAO i'm like ami is gona freak ahhaahhahha so everything was folded in half sorta but its ok you don't have to resend it darling i don't want to trouble you nemore kk i'm happy enough that u sent it to me i'm flatting it out atm haha i put it in this heavy book but don't worry bout it kk i'll send u something back =] thanks again darling

awww you dont have to send anything back...really!!! i didnt do it for that k!!

now i am thinking of putting the rest of the other pics that i need to mail out soon in a heavier env. since i dont want to risk the chance of it getting bent! i wrote on it asking them not to get bent thinking they would read it apparently all they care about is the addresses *now im thinking it might be done intentionally ..hmmmph!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
hi starry...are you gonna log onto msn???
I'm sorry... I'm going to sleep tonight. I've just been finishing some other stuff on my comp and stopped by really quickly. But that's done with, so I need my sleep. Been up too late this week already.

Talk to you soon. :kiss:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww ok that is fine..i will surely see you soon! yes plenty of sleep is great too! sleep for me too k? lol

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lol tsk tsk, are we arguing about the bottle, water, tap etc groups?
LMAO, but one thing...TAP WATER RULES!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lmao, ive been catching up and there's always seem to be a "JLR SISTERS WAR" or some kind about my biology experiment...lol, tsk i never should of given out the group lol.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
k wont spam today...but i will maybe tomorrow. btw aww i miss my spamming partner 98, and sala! where are you girls? sleeping?