Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
wow... lukky u ... sheesh i dun have a tv no more .. it broke because i watched too too too many movies .. dvds.. tv.. etc.. like 24/7 n .. it couldnt take it lmao ..:loool: hahaha xp .. (this was durin summer vacation like a year or 2 ago lol..)
i actually gt a tv in my room nw but its only 21"...the one my dad is giving i think is 29"

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i'm bak!lol..went down n watch my indonesian drama thats now...its soooo good!so sad...after all the obstacles the hero n heroin went together...now the heroin lost memory on her real mum/dad n the hero!she only remember her past where she lived at the prostitute area...sad...
hahah wow seems interstin .. darn it she loses her memories.. T_T.. wat r u watchin?? wait i shiouldnt be askin this lol.. hahaa i havent even caught up on my otha lakorns n dramas yet lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yeah...so naughty for calling her teacher that...lol!
ATEAM now n forever!
yeah...i saw her pic wihtout make-up..lol..she looked so..normal :huh:

hahaha super naughty .. heck yea ateam forever.. for realz?? i never seen her without make up..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks dear..but my throat is getting worst..it hurts when i drink..lol..maybe i ate too many sweets?lol...
yeah...drinkin BOTTLED WATER now...
hahahaha it better have been strawberries u were eatin lol.. hahhaha j/k .. kekke .. hope u get better soon ks..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
:loool: :loool: you're very funny girl!
GP my favorite sister?! sure!!! 69 baby!!!!! :p but I'll always love my jlr sisters equally... :wub:
I know... ^_^ that's why I chose 96 instead...
hahaha u sure u love us sisters equally lol.. hahaha me too keke **hugs** im jus meesin with u donna lol..xp..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
hahah wow seems interstin .. darn it she loses her memories.. T_T.. wat r u watchin?? wait i shiouldnt be askin this lol.. hahaa i havent even caught up on my otha lakorns n dramas yet lol..
its called "Putri Yang Terbuang"..the heroin name is Putri but the word Putri also means princess..so its like "The Unwanted Princess"...its sooo good!Tomorrow is the last episode!U see,this Putri dad is a rela rich guy but this guy wants a baby boy...so Putri's grandma(evil!) exchange Putri with their driver's newly born son,Raja(hero)...without Putri's knowledge...Raja's mum was so angry n kept a grudge towards Putri..so she took Putri n threw her in a garbage bin at a prostitute area hoping that she would turn out to be one...Luckily the prost that took her was a very good lady n brought her up well n make sure Putri dont follow her footstep...

hahaha super naughty .. heck yea ateam forever.. for realz?? i never seen her without make up..
yeah...i saw her in a magazine..sucks bad!

hahahhaa .. muahahaha i know.. hmm it'll be difficult.. good lukks ks.. xp..
lol..thank you...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
its called "Putri Yang Terbuang"..the heroin name is Putri but the word Putri also means princess..so its like "The Unwanted Princess"...its sooo good!Tomorrow is the last episode!U see,this Putri dad is a rela rich guy but this guy wants a baby boy...so Putri's grandma(evil!) exchange Putri with their driver's newly born son,Raja(hero)...without Putri's knowledge...Raja's mum was so angry n kept a grudge towards Putri..so she took Putri n threw her in a garbage bin at a prostitute area hoping that she would turn out to be one...Luckily the prost that took her was a very good lady n brought her up well n make sure Putri dont follow her footstep...
yeah...i saw her in a magazine..sucks bad!
lol..thank you...
wow interestin drama .. hahaha i dont reallly care for paris muahahaha **evil laughs** ... hahha no prob xp lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
no..i was like eating my fav sweet..Trebor's sourplum sweet..its gooood
what happen?
hahaha that sounds yummy i will try that one day if i ever find it xp lol.. oh my phone is bused because i lend it to my bro n he always gives it back to me all busted up ..etc ..so yea now my phone is ghetto.. hmmm i need a new one muahahaha xp ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh yea bau i watched that video.. omg aum is so kute.. that vid really matched the song.. so sad T_T .. oh yea an since u r loving rita atm ... heres a mv of her that she was in .. totally awesome.. she is so pretty n omg clash r hekks awesome.. no touchy bank.. hes mine lol.muahaha xp lol..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzWO5eAEbho