Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
of course I do... ^_^ *me hugs aiko back*
I want harit to cook breakfast for me too...hahaha..but I think
harit alone is enough for my breakfast!!
:rolleyes: :drool: :yahoo:
hahaha luv u donna.. damn u wild gurl lol..xp .. **droold** whoops lol.. i lost track hahaha xp ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
its real good...i got hooked up frm the first eps...u can say that i love jlr like this indonesian drama lol...
u wana watch it?I hope they'll sell this drama in vcds..once they do that..i'll upload n sub it for u ppl =]
i dont noe them lol..but yeah..rita is pretty!
hahaha i so luv u An .. i cant wait for u to sub it for me when it comes out **super huggggsss*** lol..xp .. oh n clash is the group of the rockband .. and bank is the guy who shatters into butterflies when rita approaches kekeke lol..xp .. haaha..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member

I post these picture a while back when JLR end. I circle all the pearl jewerly Harit brought for Soriya :wub:
omg thank u sarn.. i never seen this n omg.. kekeke so many pearls kekeke hahaha .. so kute.. thanks again sarn .. u rock.. the ultimate mother lol..xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hi AIKO! how are you? I always missed you here...
hahaha im doing fine .. it's 9:38 pm atm n i might get kicked off the comp soon lol..xp .. how about u ?? how was ur day?? n yup i missed u too ..

julye017

sarNie Adult
I can't believe I missed all of the JLR excitement in here. I started watching JLR way too late, but no doubt, JLR will always have a special place in my heart.
Hi lady0fdarkness! come join us...welcome to the thread!

Welcome to the crazy JLR thread! We love it here! The girls are super nice...even if they spam a bit much LOL...I love you guys!!!
hi Raiya! yeah we are super nice! lol

lol...sweet at time..but im very strict too..since young..my mum gave me the power to beat her..
so yeah...u can say i took care of her more than my parents..lol(i mean yhe disciplining n caring part)

I like that...you can also be strict to your sis so she'll be disciplined...I'm also like that to my one and only younger sis...I love her but yeah I'm kinda strict too...but glad to know she's a very brave girl...actually braver than me...