Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Um has that dark mysterious look in him. I'm sure he can pull it off. You want to see him sort of mean? Watch aon lakana (did i spell her name right? looks wrong hehe pardon me) mv. He was the p'ek in there.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
just stop by to say that JamLeuyRuk's previous song was good!I still remember it till now.Too bad they didn't use Ken.I guess AumA is okay.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ah~ i don't know why you guys dislike john nuvo. i actually
thought he's great actor. despite of his looks AND curly hair. ^^"
but i like the one he does with ann siriam. it's sooo intense than
this lakorn. i can't remember the name of it... is it called
som pla tai ne hua jai? =]

anyways, back to topic: wow they changed the p'ke from ken to
aum a now? well, i think aum can pull it off that role. if you
have seen his role with cherry... omg he's great! beside he's
also hot! plus ann's beautiful, too. so what's more do you want?

^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
Sadly, Anne isnt in this lakorn cuz her schedule didnt work out :( . They actually contacted Aff/Janie during the same time but both had a busy schedule as well. so now there's no n'ek yet

source:khaosod
translator:nat

-ดูท่าละคร "จำเลยรัก" ทางช่อง 3 จะมีอาถรรพ์ มีแค่พระเอก "อั้ม-อธิชาติ" ยืนแป้นรอถ่าย เมื่อนางเอกที่ติดต่อไปทั้ง "แอน ทองประสม" รวมถึง "แอฟ-ทักษอร" ก็ไม่ลงตัว ล่าสุดสาว "เจนี่ เทียนโพธิ์สุวรรณ" ก็บอกปัดไป ส้มจะหล่นใส่นางเอกคนไหนต้องติดตามชม

It would be nice to see Vicky,Donut or Cherry as the n'ek. So far, Donut has only 1 lakorn so they should consider her.

This lakorn is already starting out bad. lol

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Awww this sucks we were making 19 pages to find out who the pek is and now we have 2 guess who da nek is. But i hope it's Vicky she a great actress

tinah

sarNie Coma
it could of been a chance for Aff to shine since shes always in supporting roles. plus, she never been in this type of drama before.

dang, i hope we get to see it this year. but seems like it'll be awhile before they could find a n'ek.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
omg!! i wanted to see this with anne too!! geez...so now shes only doin that one with mart and ken right??..she better be doin those two cause im planning to watch those too hahaha...geez...well...now we just have to wait and see who the new n'ek is...

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg!! i wanted to see this with anne too!! geez...so now shes only doin that one with mart and ken right??..she better be doin those two cause im planning to watch those too hahaha...geez...well...now we just have to wait and see who the new n'ek is...
yeh too bad. i love the storyline and plus i wanted to see anne with aum in this role.

now she just has the one with mart/ken. not sure if we'll get to see the one with ken this year

Brooke

sarNie Egg
I'm not really a fan of remake lakorns...but if they put benz in here as the ne'k i will definitely watch this version..especially if there a :r-scene-pop-corn:

tinah

sarNie Coma
im too hook on Benz playin' the vilian that i cant see her in a weak role but if her character is strong then she'll go right with it

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
anyone have a pic of BENZ?...and question to tinah, so the one with ken wont be airing this year??, but will the one with mart be airing this year??