Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
i like the banner ! im stealing it all ok !!

edit: no i didn't edit the first page LOLZ . I seriously lack as an admin cuz i don't do anything and BM is supposedly my section too LMAO . I can see snowball fying dis way from the mods
This lakorn really turn Sarn bad, she goin to steal the banner. :lol: jk, just mess around with our admin. :lol:

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for more spoilers and the screencaps from this week! it definitely made my day.. i cant wait for tomorrow!

cecilia

Staff member
haha, it was fun guessing who did the first page .. :loool:
i was bored last night, so i did it .. couldn't go to bad til 5 am.
i woke up this morning and ALREADY 83 pages. It was 80 pages yesterday.
the conversation is a bit slow waiting here b/c we had most of the questions answered and talked about already ..

thanks everyone for the wonderful ARTWORKS .. i've credit it all in the first page ja.

a few more hours to go .. less than 24 hrs .. anyway, i have to work tomorrow early morning 7am but i will most
definitely catch this streaming at work .. just dont' make any phone calls for the one whole hours .. btw. . in case if anyone
want to catch live tomorrow .. make sure to wake up on time .. last time i got the time mess up and only catch 2nd half of the show.
so mad .. anyway, in central time, it'll be 7:30 am .. not sure what zone you're in .. but convert that to you time na kha.

really, can't wait to find out what will happen tomorrow with all these GOOD SPOILERS..

PZE you can go ahead and use the wally .. i thought i outta contribute too since SARN'S planning on making a wally mv our of it .. :loool:

Well , there was slap !! He doesn't steal kisses but he hug/grab her in his arm alots and stare at her and Litkit got the sweetest eye soo it was :wub: but in Ning 's version she slap him crazy a couple time and he just imply dat he might does otehr stuff ^^ there wasn't any steal kisses but Ning hug him a couple time :wub: & they know they love each other even though he was courting Sansanee but Soyia know dat Harit doing it for revenge his heart belong to her so it was kind of funnie to see Harit try to show his love for Soyia w/ Sansanee hanging on him but the N'k does get jealous and he alway came back to comfirm his intention was revenge and nothing more . But the N'k is those giving up type ...so when Sansanee was in tear/sick cuz she think Harit isn't in to her the N'k told Harit to love Sansanee and forget everthing and that when he burst out I love you I love you I love you . He shout it out 2 or 3 time i think
haha. that sound even more romantic how he keeps pushing himself toward her .. making sure she believe him b/c he once wrong her before .. the last phrase .. :wub:

numfon

sarNie Adult
wait.. i'm confused! is Aum gonna shout out "i love you" three times in this verson???? i wanna see him do that!! omg, it'd be so friggin sweet.
haha.. i kept laughing when aum said that a lot of people in Thailand are complaining that he's mean enough to be khun harit.. but his skin is too white. he was like "i don't know what to do anymore! i TRIED to make my skin darker by not putting suntan on when we were filming at the beach, but nothing ever worked!" lmao.. aigh.. many women would kill to have your skin color na ka p'aum.. :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^really, i thought he's dark already .. no need to suntan .. :loool: is that clip in the recent tv show appearance?

nophankh

sarNie Adult
wait.. i'm confused! is Aum gonna shout out "i love you" three times in this verson???? i wanna see him do that!! omg, it'd be so friggin sweet.
haha.. i kept laughing when aum said that a lot of people in Thailand are complaining that he's mean enough to be khun harit.. but his skin is too white. he was like "i don't know what to do anymore! i TRIED to make my skin darker by not putting suntan on when we were filming at the beach, but nothing ever worked!" lmao.. aigh.. many women would kill to have your skin color na ka p'aum.. :lol:
When I was watching the video, I was thinking the same thing. These people are demanding. I swear, he looks fine. People should just watch the show. My dad doesn't get tan, he gets burnt. We should be happy he wasn't all red.

cecilia

Staff member
SUNNy at spicy posted the news regarding those 'CAVE PICTURE SCENES' to better understand what's going on even though, we had already guess it ahead of time :lol:
OMG so ever sorry for making a triple post!!! DO NOT COPY MY DOINGS lol.

Anyways credit to thairath.co.th hehe

"Aff furious bury Aum! Beat his head with a stick"

Aff couldn't put up with Aum anymore so she hits him on the head :lol:
Soriya escape with Bontai's plan but Harit found her, however she didn't give up and continue trying to escape until she fell down nearby. As she fell a snake show up and Herit came, she grab a stick and hit him on the head right away. Hehe he pretended to blackout and acted to be asleep so when the snake came near Aff pulled him away and once he awake he made Aff pay back by trying to rape her :lol: again haha. This Tuesday.

Credit: SUNNY @ spicy forum : http://www.spicyforum.net
some more spoiler from EPISODE 4 .. some might had been mention by TWINKY already but i thought, i outta posted it here too
Oops oh dear *burn* *burn* *burn* well there was NO TONGUE scene though *muha* for those aint watching will think the wrong way *gg* *gg*

Hehe spoilers for episode 4 na ja, from channel 3 website.

Soriya had to scoop her own water to use, Bai saw and felt pity for her so he tries to help her, but Harit found out and made Soriya work even harder by making her do housework at the main house on the Island. Meanwhile the real Sunsanee got to work with Tawatchai and their relationship started to progress. Harit bullied So and treated her so badly that So refused and dare Harit, he got angry that he almost raped Soriya but she fainted, meawhile Bontai decided to find out where Harit had disappeared to. But to find that Soriya was asleep in Harit's bedroom! Bontai splash water over Soriya and Soriya tells Bontai that nothing happened and if Bontai doesn't want it to happen for real, she must help Soriya escape fast!!

Bontai than made a plan for Soriya to escape and made her meet at Bontai's hut, but Gayou saw and followed plus stealing Bontai's hat. Once Harit returned he couldn't find Soriya so he punched Bai and went searching for Soriya. But Bontai left Soriya at the rear of the Island as Pin couldn't pick her up so she had to wait there until tomorrow, however Harit found her first. Soriya ran as fast as she could to escape, falling over and over again, but stopped once she encounter a python and the hat that Gayou stole. Harit and Bai searched until they found Soriya and understand that Gayou was bitten by the snake. Harit punished Bai for letting Soriya escape, Soriya felt sorry for Bai very much. Harit hold Soriya onto a tree while Bontai plans and capture Gayou to herself. Meanwhile Tawatchai tells Sunsanee that he was leaving out of the country, but in truth he was staying with Chanida.

Bontai still havent give up on getting ruin of Soriya and to become Harit's wife once again. Harit's pearl was destory by an underwater wave so everyone had to dive down to see. Bontai was looking for something to eat so she took Soriya's chicken! Soriya begged Bai to help but he also took the chicken and eats it. The pearl in the cabin went missing so everyone had to be searched.

That was all for episode 4 summary that I can get lol

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Haha thats so hilarious! Those people in Thailand are sure very demanding :lol: I heard that they criticzed Aff too for being too tough ^_^

nophankh

sarNie Adult
To clarify, we don't know. The "I love you" thing happened in the old version.
He was taking revenge on Sunsanee and still trying to court Soriya.
So in order to keep Soriya around, the old version p'ek tells her passionately that he loved her by shouting it 3 times.

cecilia

Staff member
^i think it's gonna be in episode 4 just b/c episode 5 did not air yet. and the spoiler is for episode 4 .. unless i misunderstood it. :/

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
^i think it's gonna be in episode 4 just b/c episode 5 did not air yet. and the spoiler is for episode 4 .. unless i misunderstood it. :/
^_^ okie doke.
well dhen dhat would be in tomorrow episode :yahoo:
im so freaken happy :D

i thought dhe cave part was in episode 5 cuh dhe spoiler yhu posted Sunny sed "this tuesday"
so dhat made me confuse and yeah... :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
hahaha when she goin get new clothes ?? all her clothes is tore so ..humm....
^i think it'll be suitable to HARITH's taste b/c he keeps making fun of her torn clothes .. she's doing it to trap him :loool:
she should just steal his clothes and wear them t-shirts and jeans if she wants to protect herself :loool:
but again, HARITH is all over her, she can't escape/hide anything either :lol: