Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
Yeah, Aum doesn't have too many good photos of him. He's not photogenic plus, I don't see much magazine shoots either. Anyway, can you blend my manipulations like the whole oldish antiqueish filter or layers you did with your banners? ^_^
Yup, i can try to make it look antique ... i just found more hot pictures of him .. will try to work it with aff's hot pictures too .. we'll see if it turn out the way i want or not .LOL

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
aww thats great news. although they are getting alot of criticism but that mean the fans are tunning in to it. thanks alot for the tran aiyaja. alot of fans are replying back
That's good. I think out of all English Online Boards, Sarn has the most members, mixed with all types of backgrounds so I consider it as a pretty good representation of fans from overseas. So far, seems like Sarn is the biggest forum for Thai Media as Soompi is for Korean and Asianfanatics is for Chinese so when I said that everyone is going crazy for JLR, I'm not exaggerating na. :lol: And I'm glad that we decided to let the Thai fans know that JLR is a gigantic hit over here overseas because the crew and cast needs to know that. Someone from the Thai Boards must have access to the cast and crew so hopefully, they will pass the word that overseas loves them!!!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
That's good. I think out of all English Online Boards, Sarn has the most members, mixed with all types of backgrounds so I consider it as a pretty good representation of fans from overseas. So far, seems like Sarn is the biggest forum for Thai Media as Soompi is for Korean and Asianfanatics is for Chinese so when I said that everyone is going crazy for JLR, I'm not exaggerating na. :lol: And I'm glad that we decided to let the Thai fans know that JLR is a gigantic hit over here overseas because the crew and cast needs to know that. Someone from the Thai Boards must have access to the cast and crew so hopefully, they will pass the word that overseas loves them!!!
Okay, you want to know what's funny. I was looking though my blog at the stats section and looking at referrer links and looking at what post receive the most views so that I can revise and make it better and I came across a translation link.

I clicked it and my blog was translated into french. I started laughing. JLR is going global. It's not just the US that's going GA GA for JLR, it's everyone. We got the frenchies loving this series too, well asian frenchies. I just thought that only asian americans come Sarnworld. I guess I was wrong.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Okay, you want to know what's funny. I was looking though my blog at the stats section and looking at referrer links and looking at what post receive the most views so that I can revise and make it better and I came across a translation link.

I clicked it and my blog was translated into french. I started laughing. JLR is going global. It's not just the US that's going GA GA for JLR, it's everyone. We got the frenchies loving this series too, well asian frenchies. I just thought that only asian americans come Sarnworld. I guess I was wrong.
Didn't someone mention earlier that they're from France? Haha, that's awesome! That's why I also added Europe in the list of overseas fans who love and support JLR! Thanks for the blog, it organizes things in regards to the lakorn. ^_^ And it also further advertises and promotes the lakorn too. :p JLR is universal, no on can resist its charm!

cecilia

Staff member
Okay, i did more artworks ..before heading to bed ..which is like 6 am. i'm gonna posted it here to share. enjoy na kha.

*I once did one like this for p'tik (TAINTED LOVE) .. but anyway found a good picture of Aum, so i used him in replace of p'tik

*Hahaha. this is inspire by sarN's daily quote ''GOOD GIRL LIKES BAD BOY'' pretty much the picture say it all :lol:

ah. for aff fans. i did this out of nowhere .. nothing much .. ;)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
for me aff is soraya and aum is harit, i never watch them like aum and aff.
yes, a baby :baby-scene-pop-corn: , if she's pregnant, omg, it will be the best!!!

Muddie Murda

smile...
I just read some news or shall I say, the opinions of some critics who were doing a comparison among the versions of this lakorn. Anyway, they criticized Aum as being unsuitable for the role as he's too much of a pretty boy. Initially, they believed Aff was a great candidate for the role of Soriya but as the lakorn was aired, people began to become irritated with Aff as she kept screaming here and there, making her performance an annoying one. Then the role of Bai, instead of using a below-average guy who appeared dumb, they used ex-Pra'ake (Don't know his name.), which was really off from the description of Bai. Gee, they're pretty harsh with this remake which is extremely silly as this is one of the most amazing remakes I have personally seen. My sister who has completely stopped watching Thai lakorns for almost a decade now has returned for the sake of this lakorn. All I have to say is, I really don't understand what is wrong with this version? :huh: It's really good, addicting, and just awesome and I'm not biased nor is our support and hype an overrated one either. It's the truth, this version deserves much much more than silly comparisons and criticisms. -_-
This lakorn is GREATTTTTTTTTTT!

I haven't really watched a lakorn in years too. Well, I only watch one, lol because it was subbed (Ken & Ann <3) and had a great cast. But besides that, I really took no interest in other lakorns, even the other subbed ones.

sarN came crying to me one night because the board was down and she wanted to kill darv. :D So she linked me to youtube and wow it was subbed. Usually things don't get subbed THAT fast ya know?? So i gave it a try and oh goshhh, I love everything about this lakorn. The cast, the umm...violence, the scenery (BTW, I noticed the scenerys were the same as the ones from Boran a long time ago hehehe...I was like "ohhh that stream!" and "Ohh that cave!").
ohhh and may I add that I love joy as the n'rai in here. :D She plays her role reallllyyy well. I'm sick of her crying (thinking bansaithong). She's more confident and powerful in here. ^_^

-sigh-

It's 8.40 AM...I haven't slept yet. HAHA =D Just finished watching epi 5.

I can't wait for the next epi. I'm scared to read the summaries. :D Haha I don't like spoilers much.

I'll be browsing this thread too huahuahua but I'm not much of a spazzer. :(

Thanks everyone for the contribution. <3

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
^^ nearly choke on those artwork cecilia. 555 those are definitely a great piece of work. *sizzling* Is it getting hot in here or what.

Forum went down and next thing you know 141PAGES.......................

old picture of Um. Like i said I usually like my guys fitted but for Um he's an exception. Keke

new way of driving a bike

guess who ....nvm ahaha at first i thought it was her. It's noon s.

555555+ Um an angel.... *blink blink*

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
can anyone access this link? .. b/c i can't . http://www.yimsiam.com/club/board/topicRea...r&id=011657 *i've search all the sites that i could think of .. no luck . :( i wanna new pictures .. -_-

PRISNA you keep taking those anime, soon, you'll run out of space to post on your siggy.. the one you have are so hot atm too :wub:
no i tried accessing it tooo but like yhu it didnt go thru it says "Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80004005'

'Z:\yimsiam.com\yimsiam\cgi-bin\data\ysstar\wb_db.mdb' is not a valid path. Make sure that the path name is spelled correctly and that you are connected to the server on which the file resides.

/club/board/topicRead.asp, line 16 "
:(

Okay, i did more artworks ..before heading to bed ..which is like 6 am. i'm gonna posted it here to share. enjoy na kha.

*I once did one like this for p'tik (TAINTED LOVE) .. but anyway found a good picture of Aum, so i used him in replace of p'tik

*Hahaha. this is inspire by sarN's daily quote ''GOOD GIRL LIKES BAD BOY'' pretty much the picture say it all :lol:

ah. for aff fans. i did this out of nowhere .. nothing much .. ;)
oh goshhhhhhhh dhis is sizzzling i love dem
CECILIA you are so awesome :p :wub::wub:: :lol:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
wut dee ka p'neung... ยินดีต้อนรับคะ

CLuBATiCharT

sarNie Egg
หวัดดีคะ ชาว sarnworld ทุ�คน

เป็นตัว�ทนจา� CLuBATiCharT.com นะคะ เป็นเวปไซค์ของ umm - atichart chumnanont ในประเทศไทยคะ
ขอบคุณชาว sarnworld ที่ไปเยี่ยมเยือนบ้านคนรั� umm ที่นั้นนะคะ เรายินดีต้อนรับพว�คุณทุ� ท่าน เลยคะ ^_^

เห็นชาว sarnworld ชื่นชอบละครเรื่อง "จำเลยรั�" �ละนาย umm �ับนู๋ aff �ัน �็ขอขอบคุณ�ทนทีมงาน "จำเลยรั�"
ด้วยนะคะ ที่เมืองไทย�็เป็นที่นิยม ไม่ �พ้�ันเช่นเดียว�ันคะ ติดอันดับ 1 �ชมป์ละครประเทศไทยในขณะนี้ ด้วย

หา�ชาว sarnworld ต้อง�ารติดตามข่าวสารหรือ �าร อัฟเดทเ�ี่ยว�ับละครเรื่อง นี้ รวมทั้งความเคลื่อนไหวของ umm - atichart
ชาว CLuBATiCharT.com ยินดีต้อนรับนะคะ :lol:

อ้อ! umm �็เข้ามา�วะเยี่ยมที่ clubatichart.com บ่อยนะคะ เผื่อใครอยา�จะออนอยู่ใน บอร์ด พร้อม umm น๊า B)

webmaster_clubatichart.com

CLuBATiCharT

sarNie Egg
wut dee ka p'neung... ยินดีต้อนรับคะ
หวัดดีเช่นเดียว�ันคะ ที่นี้อลัง�ารมา�เลย
mixt ภาพได้สวยมา� �ต่ดูๆ ไป�ล้วเหมือน
เอาต้นฉบับมาจา� clubatichart เลยนะเนี่ย อิอิ :p

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid

เป็นตัว�ทนจา� CLuBATiCharT.com นะคะ เป็นเวปไซค์ของ umm - atichart chumnanont ในประเทศไทยคะ
ขอบคุณชาว sarnworld ที่ไปเยี่ยมเยือนบ้านคนรัà¸? umm ที่นั้นนะคะ เรายินดีต้อนรับพวà¸?คุณทุà¸?ท่ï¿

นเลยคะ ^_^

เห็นชาว sarnworld ชื่นชอบละครเรื่อง "จำเลยรั�" �ละนาย umm �ับนู๋ aff �ัน �็ขอขอบคุณ�ทนทีมงาน "จำเลยรั�"
ด้วยนะคะ ที่เมืองไทยà¸?็เป็นที่นิยมไมï¿

à¹?พ้à¸?ันเช่นเดียวà¸?ันคะ ติดอันดับ 1 à¹?ชมป์ละครประเทศไทยในขณะนี้ï¿

้วย

หาà¸?ชาว sarnworld ต้องà¸?ารติดตามข่าวสารหรือà¸?าï¿

อัฟเดทเà¸?ี่ยวà¸?ับละครเรื่องนï¿

้ รวมทั้งความเคลื่อนไหวของ umm - atichart

อ้อ! umm à¸?็เข้ามาà¹?วะเยี่ยมที่ clubatichart.com บ่อยนะคะ เผื่อใครโชคดีได้ออนอยู่ในบï¿

ร์ดพร้อม umm ด้วยน๊า B)
translation, please?

natty

Chubs
rough translation:

she said hi and that she thanks the members of sarnworld for liking this lakorn on behalf of the aum, aff and the cast. she also said that the lakorn is ranking #1 in thailand.. and if sw members want any update on the lakorn or on aum, you can visit clubatichart.com

nophankh

sarNie Adult

ขอบคุณชาว sarnworld ที่ไปเยี่ยมเยือนบ้านคนรั� umm ที่นั้นนะคะ เรายินดีต้อนรับพว�คุณทุ� ท่าน เลยคะ ^_^

ด้วยนะคะ ที่เมืองไทย�็เป็นที่นิยม ไม่ �พ้�ันเช่นเดียว�ันคะ ติดอันดับ 1 �ชมป์ละครประเทศไทยในขณะนี้ ด้วย

หา�ชาว sarnworld ต้อง�ารติดตามข่าวสารหรือ �าร อัฟเดทเ�ี่ยว�ับละครเรื่อง นี้ รวมทั้งความเคลื่อนไหวของ umm - atichart

อ้อ! umm �็เข้ามา�วะเยี่ยมที่ clubatichart.com บ่อยนะคะ เผื่อใครอยา�จะออนอยู่ใน บอร์ด พร้อม umm น๊า B)
TRANSLATION FOR ClubAtichart.

Hello to everyone at Sarnworld.
I represent and is a webmater for ClubAtichart web in Thailand.
Thank you, Sarnworld people for visiting ClubAtichart. We welcome everyone. :)
We're so happy that Sarnworld loves Aum and Aff and JLR that we will pass the word out to the JLR cast and crew that overseas love this show too.
the show is currently #1 in Thailand.

Then something about providing information to us.

อ้อ! umm �็เข้ามา�วะเยี่ยมที่ clubatichart.com บ่อยนะคะ เผื่อใครอยา�จะออนอยู่ใน บอร์ด พร้อม umm น๊า cool.gif
In this part, webmaster at CLubAtichart says that AUM goes to visit the Site often to get feedback from his fans.

HELLO, somewhat of a direct access to AUM>>!!!!!