Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:yahoo: aaaahhh yessss almost time for a new episode again! i've been watching mafia tee ruk to fill in the time befor a new episode airs gosh cant wait till monday! i'm loving mafia tee ruk too! lol :clap:

Muddie Murda

smile...
off topic, but how can i turn the jlr music when i come to this thread. love the song but i am a multitasker and i can not hear the other video i am watching.

The next morning, SO was in bed crying for a long time before she got up.
“Enough pee san (sanseenee). I have done enough for you. There is nothing else that I can give. “SO said to herself
She picked her body up to take a bath. She scrub her herself for a long time. As if to wash away how dirty she feels emotionally. Hakrit was at harin’s grave and he asked his brother if he did a really bad thing but tried to justify it by saying it had to be done, for him. After that he goes to the room to see SO. He knocks on the door but she does not open it. He leave ill tempered and goes to swim in the ocean. Later that day, he goes in to see SO and he discovers that she has developed a high fever. He goes to get bai to help and he found him with bunthai, fooling around. Hakrit is mad. He grabs a gun and fired it into the sky. They jump away from each other and bunthai started to beg for her life. It did not phase hakrit and he pointed the gun at bunthai and was about to shoot when he had a flash back to when bunthai and tep was found having an affair. Hakrit was going to shoot tep but bai jumped and grabbed the gun and shoot him instead. Back to present day, bunthai pleaded for with him and said that she may have done wrong but she still love him. Hakrit was not having it and now he turned his anger to bai. Bai hung onto his arm as a way to show that he was wrong. At that instance, bai grabbed the gun from hakirt and turned it to bunthai, getting ready to shoot. Bunthai got scared and jumped off the cliff, into the ocean and her body never surface. Bai returned the gun to hakrit and he jumped into the ocean to rescue her. He came back from the ocean unsuccessful. His sorrow was shown by the lack of life in his eyes. He went over to hakrit, got on his knees and hug onto hakrit’s leg, sobbing.
“You will forget her soon. …..there is no way that I can get angry at you.� Hakrit told bai
The two returned to the main house to look after SO. SO chased hakrit away and hakrit told bai to take care of her. Hakrit was worried about her but he did not dare face her. He went to the shore
“sanseenee, did I do something wrong?� he asked himself
Hakrit went to the hospital to visit kaew. In their conservation, kaew asked if he was going to marry khun SO. Hakrit was confused and asked what SO she was talking about. It turned out that she was talking about the sanseenee that he captured. He was confused.
Hakrit went to the the the pearl factory to supervise some work. He came to the pearl counters and saw some of the pearls. He grabbed a handful of imperfect pearls and handed them to a worker. He asked him to string him a bracelet. He also handed him one perfect pearl and asked him to string this one with it too
Oh gosh I shouldn't have read this, but it's so sweetttt!
I feel bad for Bai though. I previously assume that Bai was the one that Bunthai had the affair with LONG ago, and Hakrit had hurt Bai, which is why he's mute now. Also it explains why he's under hakrit's command, and why hakrit can bitch slap and punch him so freely and Bai doesn't do anything back, like he's guilty for sleeping w/ hakrit's "ex-wife." So that night when SO discovered Bai and Bunthai together, I just sorta confirmed that the story Bunthai told SO before at the cliff was a lie. :D I dunno, I like my version better. HAHA it makes more sense.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I feel bad for Bai though. I previously assume that Bai was the one that Bunthai had the affair with LONG ago, and Hakrit had hurt Bai, which is why he's mute now. Also it explains why he's under hakrit's command, and why hakrit can bitch slap and punch him so freely and Bai doesn't do anything back, like he's guilty for sleeping w/ hakrit's "ex-wife." So that night when SO discovered Bai and Bunthai together, I just sorta confirmed that the story Bunthai told SO before at the cliff was a lie. :D I dunno, I like my version better. HAHA it makes more sense.
Wow lol me too..dang it I should have just waited and watched it! Oh well cant erase what I read! lol Thanks! :D

sarN

sarNie Granny

The new version kind of switch it around . In the old version Harit already know about the affair and was mad at them both and Bunthai have other lover just that the latest one was Bai . Harit and Bai is very close even though they are boss & servant and Bai regret wat he done and stay to serve Harit . In the old versoin Bai is slowwww & dumb so he is easily get persuade and fall into Bunthai 's trick but he have a good heart. Dat is prolly one of the reason why Harit doesn't blame Bai for wat he done cuz he know wat type of person he is and wat type of person is his ex wife .

chenling

sarNie Adult
Translation

"This is the way to register for CLuBATiCharT. (That is for those who tried to register but had some problems)

If you had already registered one time and cannot sign in; the email you first registered with is remembered in the website. Thus, you have to register again with a different email address in order for you to be able to sign in successfully. So you can try to register and sign in this way.

I have to apologize to you SW na ka. ATC did not come to promote the website, but I realized that there were some difficulties in registering so I came to offer another way to register. I have to apologize to you SW na ka."

The links provided are the links to registering.

One in eng and one in thai.

eng
http://www.clubatichart.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=211

thai
http://www.clubatichart.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=114
This is such a help for us!!! mintwix thank you so much for the translation.

picture :wub:

Click "Pause" to stop the music
<EMBED SRC="http://195.242.153.198/SW/clip/JLR.mp3">
She is soo beautiful!!!!

TO PZE

There wasn't much Aum photos that I could use so it's mainly AFFs. So feel free to use them =)

I tried my best to make each and every of them look different. So excuse my creativity-skills.
misszaky fantastic creativity skills :yahoo:

misszaky I love the avatars. so beautiful :wub:

mORE stuff . not the best either .but JLR fever haven't die down on me yet :loool:

I love :wub: JLR fever!!!!!

:loool: sorry na kha. just wanna share .. make this quicky one. nothing special.just love the dirty bad boy image :wub:

*i think that's it for today, will see if i have more inspiration later :lol: hope everyone like it​
*swoon* fantastic!!!!!

sulad

sarNie Adult
Aww!
Thank you to the spoilers.
It's making me more and more excited.
Can't wait to watch it.
Thank you again.

Just gotta love all of you guys beautiful artwork.
Beautifully done.
Keep up the great work.
:)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:loool: sorry na kha. just wanna share .. make this quicky one. nothing special.just love the dirty bad boy image :wub:

*i think that's it for today, will see if i have more inspiration later :lol: hope everyone like it​
i love all the images!!! :wub::wub::wub
CECILIA you got some talent ! :wub:

pze

sarNie Adult
ceci ur on a roll girl.....love all the artwork....n im sure well be seeing more...hehe.....n thanks misszaky.....love the avatars....

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
CECILIA, I love your artworks! Today I'm so behind of JLR, busy all day but happy that my computer have internet now. :yahoo:

Twinky

sarNie Elites
While waiting for the bracelet, another worker informed him that there were guest at the factory. He goes to the showroom and met see kawin with tawatchai. Hakrit invite tawatchai to tour the pearl farm. Tawatchai and hakrit separate to make phone calls. Just when tawatchai was about to call his team, sanseenee walks into the showroom. Tawatchai inform her that they have been invited to tour the pearl room. Sanseenee complained that it was hot inside and excuse herself from the tour. Tawatchai was upset that she was going to ditch him. Sanseenee leaves the showroom and join the other team members. After awhile, tawatchai and hakrit exit the showroom and tawatchai introduces his team members to hakrit. Sanseenee stares at hakrit and tell tawatchai that she changed her mind, she want to go to the pearl farm. After the tour they had brunch, hakrit and tawatchai talked about the possibility of being business partners in making the farm a tourist stop. They also talked about ding a photo shoot at the farm. Sanseenee butted in, she said she heard that hakrit had a private island. She suggested that a photo shoot be taken there. Hakrit hesitated because the island is his personal space and also, his prisoner is there. The prisoner that have the same name as her. He told her that the photo shoot cannot happen today because he would have to clear some things up first. Hakrit saw that it was sunny out she grabbed a hat and handed it to sanseenee. Sanseenee took this chance to talk to hakrit one on one. Everybody else was occupied with separating the pearls.
“We have met each other many times.� Sanseenee said to hakrit
“Is that right?�
“Yes, the other day I saw you really quick. You walked in front of me. Yesterday, I saw you swimming at the hotel. Today, you bumped into in front of the hotel.�
“Wow, I did not know that I met you before. You must be a very observant person.�
“I remember things that I want to remember.�
“Do females with the name sanseenee all behave alike?�
“What did you say?�
Hakrit covered himself by saying that he like to think out loud. He said that sometimes he have no one to talk to so he talk to himself. Every since his brother died he rarely have anyone to talk to. Sanseenee show sympathy and explained that she have a cousin name soriya that left home and she does not know how she is. The name soriya made hakrit’s heart jump. When it was time to go, hakrit dropped them off at the boat. Sanseenee reminded hakrit not to forget about the photo shoot at his private island and she handed him her card. When the boat started off to the main land, he looked at the card and it read “sanseenee superhot�
He was shock. He stood like a stone. Hakrit quickly went to the bai’s hut, but she was not there. She ran around looking for and found her sitting at her garden.. When she saw him, she got up to walk away but stop when hakrit started talking
“What is really your name sanseenee or soriya.
SO took a deep breath, looked at hakrit with empty eyes and walked away. Hakrit followed her and pulled on her arm and asked her again.
“To you, my name was sanseenee since you first captured me. You did it hakrit. You were able to make me a prisoner for something that I did not commit. You made me worthless. I waited for my death, like these vegetable. So, in that case it does not matter what you call me because it make no difference in my life.�
Hakrit was ashamed, he let go of her arm. “Why would it not make a difference. I brought you here because I thought you were sanseenee, the person that hurt my brother. If you are not her, then the things I done to you…..�
SO interrupted him. “Why care about the thing you done to me, when you always said I was your prisoner. You did things without hearing my side, without caring who I really was. You push the name sanseenee on me. Now you want to change it to soriya or whatever other name but it will not return what you have taken from me. Do you understand, whatever I lost cannot be returned.�
Hakrit could not say anything, he returned to the main house. He admitted what he have done to harin’s picture. He could hear his brother yelling at him.
“�brother, you have done wrong. Brother, you never listened to her. You kidnapped her and never asked her who she was. You force the name sanseenee on her. Now you want to change it to soriya or whatever name but you cannot take back what has happen.� Harin’s voice echoed in his mind
For awhile, he did not k now what to do. Finally he decided to go see soriya. He found her by the shore. When she saw him coming she got up and walked away. He stood there watching her walk away. At the main house SOriya asked hakrit, without looking at him..
“Why all of a sudden.. Why believe that I am not sanseenee?�
“Today, I saw your sister….sanseenee superhot. The real sanseenee. Life is playing a game on me. I should have met her a long time ago but I was busy with you.�
“Well, you were so sure that I was sanseenee. � SO said, looking in the face
“At that time I thought I was right, but when I saw the real sanseenee, I did not know what to do.�
“Every guy that met khun sanseenee are like that. Khun sanseenee is pretty and cute.�
“No, that is not it. I did not know what to do because I saw YOU and I had to see you right away.�
“For what?�
“You are smart. You should know why I had to hurry back to see you.�
“I don’t know and I don’t want to know. I am sleepy. I am going to sleep.�
SO hurried to her room and closed it. Hakirt wanted to follow her inside but he was too ashamed. The next night, at bai’s hut, hakrit tried to get to soriya. He wanted to clear the air between them but soriya did not give him the chance.
“Don’t come close to me.� Warned SO.
“I know that what I did was horrible but you have to believe me when I say that I did not intend for it to happen. I have never felt this sorry about anything as much as this.�
“After thinking about, I am fine with it. I think we don’t have any bad karma between us anymore. You were able to take revenge. You did what a big brother had to do and I was able to be a good sister, taking this torture from a person who like you.�
“ I didn’t mean to…..�
“If you meant to or not, you did it. But it will be the only time. Don’t think that you can do anything to me again.�
SO went to the room and closed the door. Hakrit tried to stop her but was not able to. He stood by the door calling for her, hitting on the door.
“Soriya, I am sorry. I will never harm you again, I promise. Soriya, come out and talk to me, Soriya…�
His plead had no effect on soriya.