Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awwwww...this is so exciting i can not wait til next week's episodes. thank you twinky, sarn and everyone else for all of these wonderful spoilers.

i should of bought the magazine so i can read the storyline as well although it wouldnt help since it will make me even more eager to watch it.

this is like, the only highlight of my week ...looking forward to JLR.

it is hilarious how you guys are keeping track of all of the "r" scene...but i too enjoy & LOVE those scenes myself!

some of you are right that nothing on air right now is as tempting to watch as JLR.

LOVE AUM (also starting to like AFF too) man...i am starting to sound like one of those n'rai girls in the lakorn (cant leave a cute guy alone) oh well...lol

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I need to step away from the computer now, it's almost midnight my time and I still have a long day of work ahead (sighs) oh well I'll be back tomorrow for more juicy news on my current addiction!

Everyone here is so funny, you guys are totally the highlight to my evenings...ahh what are we going to do when the fever goes down?! :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hahha , just hope another lakorn coming out next will be atleast half as good!

either that or have a cute p'ek or pretty n'ek (be a plus to get both)

hey we are in the same time zone no? its almost midnight here also in like 3 min. and i have work all day tomorrow also, but as i am not sleepy yet i have a couple of more episode of the other lakorn that i havent finish watching yet and i am also reuploading some episodes of luerd nai din, cant sleep til that is done.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Yep still here, can't seem to log off! :lol:

I know what you mean, what new lakorn can take it's place?! Maybe SB with Ken and Anne?

Anyhow, for now I can only think of JLR and Aff/Aum...I'll be dreaming about their baby tonight...I know I'm crazy!!!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
we're crazy .. aren't we. glad there are fans like us in here that understand our way of thinking :wub:

OMG.. i must be so crazy . .i top so MANY PAGES today :loool:

man, it's only thursday morning and we're this many pages already .. we're reaching 200 pages soon : :spin:
I'm sure page 200 will be here in no time...all of us are so crazy for JLR! Seeing all the spoilers makes me want it to be Monday already (and I use to hate Mondays!) :p

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol raiya. *sighs i dont know what lakorn to dl yet...still browsing right now.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Hakrit purposely spill water on himself. So handed him a wash cloth and he got the chance to talk to her one on one.
“do you miss me?�
“you can’t even remember my name, how can I miss you.�
“is that not good, that I pretend to not know you?�
“what are you planning to do to pee sanseenee. I asked you already, asked you to leave her alone. Harin is dead, just forgive her.�
“I did not even do anything yet and you think I am out for bad.�
“if you were here for good then why don’t you tell her you are harin’s brother?�
“I did not tell her in the beginning so I don’t know how to tell her now. If you want to tell her, be my guest.�
“okay, I will tell her that you kidnapped me. That you are here to kidnap her and torment her.�
“will you tell her what happen at the island; tell her what we are to each other?�
Soriya went quiet. She hastily turned away.

Pics of the event.

He's very naughty.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Hakrit purposely spill water on himself. So handed him a wash cloth and he got the chance to talk to her one on one.
“do you miss me?�
“what are you planning to do to pee sanseenee. I asked you already, asked you to leave her alone. Harin is dead, just forgive her.�
“if you were here for good then why don’t you tell her you are harin’s brother?�
“I did not tell her in the beginning so I don’t know how to tell her now. If you want to tell her, be my guest.�
“okay, I will tell her that you kidnapped me. That you are here to kidnap her and torment her.�
“will you tell her what happen at the island; tell her what we are to each other?�

Pics of the event.

He's very naughty.
Sooo bad of him....ahhh make it stop! My temperature is rising...it burns but it feels so good! :loool:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
OMG, WTH, 8 PAGES AFTER MY POST IN HERE??? I JUST POSTED LAST NIGHT! HAHAHA SARN, UR RIGHT, THERE IS A JUMLEAY FEVER GOING ON UP IN SARNWORLD. LOL I READ EVERY POST (AFTER THAT LAST POST OF MINE), AND YES I AM BACK WITH MY NASTY LITTLE COMMENTS. LMAO MISS EVERYONE TOO. AHAHA

A TOAST TO NASTY ASS VIOLATIONS! :lol:

P.S. WHY AM LAUGHING AFTER EVERY FREAKIN SENTENCE?? :huh:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Oh wow. I think i know how you guys feel now. I just started watching epiosde 6 and IT IS GOOOOOOOOOOD :D whooooO! I'm hooked now. LOL i'm glad i started on episode 6 cause what he did to her in the beginning would of pissed me off =) hehehehe.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Wow last I was here was page 175..lol..I'm getting exctied after reading the ep summary! wow!!! really cant wait! :drool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
hahah ^^^ while he down there he might at welll.... u know

he could have got off the table slowly he didn't have to grab on to her shoulder and push her down
B'Sarn that clip was like two sec! Hey but it was still HOT, SO make Harit cleans the window like she use to do. :loool: :wub:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
The next morning, while SO was feeding gai you and bua chompoo fruit, hakirt came up to her.
“i am sorry…that I have to take you back home.�
“what, I am not hearing things, am i?�
“I am sorry soriya.�
Soriya went to harin’s grave.
“harin, I get to go home. Your brother is releasing me. Please forgive pee sanseenee. in the next life time, I wish to be your friend again. But you must not have a mean brother like this life time.�
Hakrit secretly listened to SO’s conversation. He was ready to walk out when he stop because of what SO said after that.
“even so, watch over your brother.�
Hakrit took soriya to the boat, where bai was preparing for the trip. SO said goodbye to bai and thank him for being a guard that was not that mean. And she told him that she will not return here again. Hakrit returned her to Bangkok. He took her by taxi to sanseenee’s house. They parked a block away from the house. When so got out of the taxi she asked hakrit not to harm sanseenee. hakrit asked her for one thing, that she not take off the pearl bracelet. The two were holding hands when sanseenee drove the car out of her house and past without noticing them. Nu kun (ryan jett) was at sanseenee’s house and walked out when hakrit went back into the taxi. He was happy to see SO.
Hakrit was in the front page the next day because his hose in Bangkok was robbed. The paper disclosed the wealth that hakrit had and sanseenee read the paper was more interested him. Meanwhile hakrit went to sanseenee’s house and parked his car outside, waiting for soriya. An empty taxi came by and soriya walked out the gate and into the taxi. Hakirt followed her. Soriya went to the supermarket. Hakrit followed her around the store. His phone rang, it was sanseenee. sanseenee said she heard the news about his house being robbed. Tawatchai talked to him too, about the photo shoot. The three set up for lunch and after they walked around a gallery. They saw a picture that looked just like sanseenee but sanseenee refused to admit it was her. Hakrit looked at the signature and it was his brothers. He gently touch the signature, thinking about him. Sanseenee came home early; tuay (the other servant) went to open the gate. The phone rang and so picked it up.
“saw at dee ka, the home of superhot. Who do you wish to talk to?�
There was no sound on the other end. Sanseenee walked in and asked who called. So said it was the wrong number. Sanseeneee said it better not be harin and so said how could it be. Knowing what she know that her cousin is still clueless of. Sanseenee said she don’t know but harin essences has been popping up lately. Tuay came running and said that there was a package that she could lift in. when in the package was in the house and sanseenee ripped it open, it was the picture of her from the gallery. So wanted to warn her cousin but sanseenee misinterpeted the gift as a courtship.
Hakrit was waiting outside sanseenee’s house when sanseenee called to thank him for the gift. Hakrit asked to come to the house and he came. Sanseenee was amazed that he knew where she lived. So was winery to why hakrit was here to see sanseenee. after he left, so went to talk to her cousin. She wanted to warn her that he is harin’s brother but sanseenee keep cutting her off praising him but so keep on trying. Sanseenee eventually was getting irritated and did not want to hear anymore.
SO decided to call hakrit to remind him about the promise he made with her when he brought her home. Hakrit did not want to talk about that.
“you must be living well now soriya. The other day, I went to see you at home. Where were you today, I did not see you?�
“please, let us go. Harin would not be okay with you messing with my sister.�
“what did I do? I just sent her a picture. Harin must be happy with that. Your sister didn’t throw the picture away, did she? Harin would be in sorrow once again. Tell your sister to cherish it.�
Hakrit hung up the phone. That night, sanseenee saw the pearl bracelet on so wrist and said it was pretty. She said that she might want to borrow it in the future. The next day sanseenee saw hakrit and went up to him. They went looking at art and hakrit asked her pick something. He bought whatever she picked, without looking at the price. Sanseenee looked at the price and was amazed that he brought something this expensive without hesitating. He took her to his house and sanseenee complimented how beautiful it was and that no one lived there but servants. Hakrit sweet talk to her and said that he is in the process of looking for a bride. They both went back to sanseenee’s house. Soriya forced herself to bring out drinks.
“thank you. This is my little sister. The sister that I told you went missing. She just got back. Went traveling so long that I was worried.� Sanseenee said sweetly
“what is your name?� hakrit asked
SO was shocked. She did not think he would dare ask her. She bite her lip and answered him without looking at him.
“soriya ka.�
“she said she was going to go home for a few days. If you want to go, you can go because I am not at home anyways. I am going to a photo shoot at hakrit’s island.�
“you want to go too?� hakrit asked SO.
“yes, do you want to go? You can help me carry the luggage.�
“NO thank you, I don’t think I have the ability.�
“she must be afraid of the water.� Hakrit slyly said
SO looked at hakrit with discontent for a second. Hakrit then asked to use the bathroom. When hakrit was gone, sanseenee asked so when she was going home because she did not want her coming to the island. Tawatchai called for sanseenee and hakrit purposely spill water on himself. So handed him a wash cloth and he got the chance to talk to her one on one.
“do you miss me?�
Thank for the spoiler, I dont go to school, :(. Is that epi8? If that really is, there alot of cute and sweet scene. :yahoo:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
TWINKY i love you again :wub: .. my fave part : ''
SO looked at hakrit with discontent for a second. Hakrit then asked to use the bathroom. Tawatchai called for sanseenee and hakrit purposely spill water on himself. So handed him a wash cloth and he got the chance to talk to her one on one.
“do you miss me?�
" <-- haha , i can actually see her doing that scene with the down face .. :lol:

The two were holding hands when sanseenee drove the car out of her house
<-- haha. they are doing this too .. how sweet .. hahah .. last chance for HARITH.
That was ony of my fav part, reading this spoiler make me blush and crayz, can't wait for the next epi. :yahoo: I love the part Harit asked So, “do you miss me?�, and she replied “you can’t even remember my name, how can I miss you.�, I was fainted, :wub: that mean she love him and miss him! :yahoo: There are many part I love! Thank for sharing the spoiler with us Twinky, you the best! :clap:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
“do you miss me?�

Pics of the event.

He's very naughty.
I just love when he is naughty, make :drool:, Love the first and second picture, looking at it, make me blush. Aum have a very cute smile! Looking at this passionate eyes,make my temperature rising :fainted:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
he shouldn't have rape her. rape without love is cruel. at least rape with love and get jealous and mad so rape is not so cruel. the old version i read there was no rape scene. this version change to have rape. next part looks good. look like he know she's not her cousin but dumb that she already told him who she is but he still wonder who she is.