Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

choo

sarNie Adult
:( could someone tell me what episode the latest spoiler is for???

:::chenlingthe artwork is so pretty!

sarN

sarNie Granny
thank for the spoiler :wub:

Sanseenee voice came up from above. “It means a lot to her. That bracelet was given to her by her boyfriend.�
Hakrit and SO turned to her. Sanseenee came down and stood next to hakrit. SO’s face was red and she could not say anything. Hakrit tried to hide his smile.
“is that true?� hakrit asked.
“it is, yai SO told me. That pearl bracelet has a past.�
“khun nu kun gave it to you?� hakirt asked. SO turned to him and want to argue.
“it wasn’t nu kun. Nu kun is someone she likes but this person is someone she loves.� Sanseenee replied.
“khun pee.� So said to her cousin
“what. I am saying the truth. You told me so. Just this and you have to be shy about it. Khun hakrit is just one of us.�
Hakrit had a big smile on his face. SO excused herself and told them that whoever wanted that bracelet can have it.
SO walked away and hakrit looked at her. Sanseenee said that they should go but hakrit told her that the restaurant is cold and that she should go get something warm to put on. Sanseenee went upstairs and hakrit went to find SO. SO pushed him away and then he grabbed her and held her in his arms

i know sanasee is making dis up it all in her assumption of the bracelet to SO plus sanasee wat Harit to know dat Soyia have a bf already --- funnie little did she know dat guy was Harit

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Chenling--awesome artwork, thanks for sharing!!!

Twinky--Wow awesome spoiler, can't wait until we see it!

I hope though that Soraya doesn't forgive him too easily :arrg:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
:loool: LOL!! oh man I can totally imagine all of their face expressions. Thanks for the spoilers! I'm gtting over-excited again. :yahoo:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yea, i want her to play hard to get for atleast a couple of episodes, make harit work for it...the harder he tries the better ;)

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for all the spoiler. It helps me to look forward to the next episodes. Loving this lakorn very much. Aff and Aum is doing a wonderful job.

Twinky

sarNie Elites
The next day, tawatchai came over and apologize about the fight over hakrit. He then asked her to marry him but she said she was not ready to give him an answer. Then they left to go eat. Meanwhile, hakrit was outside sanseenee’s house waiting for SOriya to come out. When he saw her, he went and cut her off and asks where she was going. So walked away, not wanting to talk to him.
“I am asking you nicely. We can’t talk nicely. Just one time, can that not happen soriya?�
Soriya soften up a little.� What do you to say?�
“Where are you going?�
“To go buy groceries.�
“Why are you going by yourself?�
“I have gotten eggs and planted my own vegetable before so why can’t I do this. Is there anything else?�
“Ok ok. I will go too. I will go help you hold things.�
“Don’t have too.�
“I talked to you nicely. If you don’t let me go with, I will drag you into the car and not bring you back. You know I can do it.�
“Why are you doing this?�
“I don’t what to do it. If only you would allow me to take you shopping without any hassle. Okay, my good one.�
Soriya stared at him and open his car door and went in. Hakrit smiled and got into the car and drove off. When soriya was walking around the store, hakrit was following her. Every time she turned around she saw hakrut standing next to her with a smile on his face. At times he would tell help her pick things out and gave his opinions on things she was picking out. Then the phone rang, it was kawin. She saw a worry face on him but did not ask what was wrong. But hakrit told her what was wrong. He said that weshat has died but before he died he sold the land that he bought from the people near hakrit’s island. So was worried that the land fell into bad hands and was worried about the people. He said he was worried about the same thing and comment that she is really worried about the people too.
“Of course I am worried.�
“If you are really worried, you should go help me look after these people. Go be my nai ying of the island.�
“Crazy.�
She walked away. More shy then mad. When he brought her home, she got of the car and he offered to help.
“Don’t, you can leave now.�
Hakrit grabbed her hands and took the bags. She tried to pul her hand away but he would not let go.
“Let me go.�
“Why, it has to be that guy that you would not let me help?�
“Yeas. You know that, that is good. I am talking to you because I am worried about my sister.�
“Why worry about her. Who knows, I may have forgiven your sister and fallen in love with her for real.�
Soriya was speechless; she did not think that he would play this game with her. When he realized that she might have believe him he was scares. He moved in and took her hand then sanseenee walked out and saw them.
“Yai so, why are you two together?�
“Umm, well…� so did not know what to say when hakrit interrupted and explained.
“I took khun SO to the store.�
“Khun hakrit, why do you have to take yai SO?�
“I came and you were not home and then I saw SO going to the store, so I took her.�
“ooo, is that it.�
Sanseenee turned to SO and look at her like she was going to eat her. She turned to hakrit and was polite and said he was kind. She kindly told her cousin to take the bags inside. SO went inside and hakrit watched her as she walked in. sanseenee asked who he really came to see. If he was not here to see her she will go in. he told her that he was here to see her about helping him decorate his house in Bangkok. She asked him why he was redecorating and he said he was going to use it as a home for his marriage life. She ask why he asked her and he told her why couldn’t it be her. Sanseenee got excited, thinking that he meant for her to be his bride. She went inside and told her parents that she was leaving with hakrit. She also told them that pretty soon he will come and ask her parents something important. Her mom got excited and asked for details. SO came by and heard everything.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
The next day, tawatchai came over and apologize about the fight over hakrit. He then asked her to marry him but she said she was not ready to give him an answer. Then they left to go eat. Meanwhile, hakrit was outside sanseenee’s house waiting for SOriya to come out. When he saw her, he went and cut her off and asks where she was going. So walked away, not wanting to talk to him.
“I am asking you nicely. We can’t talk nicely. Just one time, can that not happen soriya?�
Soriya soften up a little.� What do you to say?�
“Where are you going?�
“To go buy groceries.�
“Why are you going by yourself?�
“I have gotten eggs and planted my own vegetable before so why can’t I do this. Is there anything else?�
“Ok ok. I will go too. I will go help you hold things.�
“Don’t have too.�
“I talked to you nicely. If you don’t let me go with, I will drag you into the car and not bring you back. You know I can do it.�
“Why are you doing this?�
“I don’t what to do it. If only you would allow me to take you shopping without any hassle. Okay, my good one.�
Soriya stared at him and open his car door and went in. Hakrit smiled and got into the car and drove off. When soriya was walking around the store, hakrit was following her. Every time she turned around she saw hakrut standing next to her with a smile on his face. At times he would tell help her pick things out and gave his opinions on things she was picking out. Then the phone rang, it was kawin. She saw a worry face on him but did not ask what was wrong. But hakrit told her what was wrong. He said that weshat has died but before he died he sold the land that he bought from the people near hakrit’s island. So was worried that the land fell into bad hands and was worried about the people. He said he was worried about the same thing and comment that she is really worried about the people too.
“Of course I am worried.�
“If you are really worried, you should go help me look after these people. Go be my nai ying of the island.�
“Crazy.�
She walked away. More shy then mad. When he brought her home, she got of the car and he offered to help.
“Don’t, you can leave now.�
Hakrit grabbed her hands and took the bags. She tried to pul her hand away but he would not let go.
“Let me go.�
“Why, it has to be that guy that you would not let me help?�
“Yeas. You know that, that is good. I am talking to you because I am worried about my sister.�
“Why worry about her. Who knows, I may have forgiven your sister and fallen in love with her for real.�
Soriya was speechless; she did not think that he would play this game with her. When he realized that she might have believe him he was scares. He moved in and took her hand then sanseenee walked out and saw them.
“Yai so, why are you two together?�
“Umm, well…� so did not know what to say when hakrit interrupted and explained.
“I took khun SO to the store.�
“Khun hakrit, why do you have to take yai SO?�
“I came and you were not home and then I saw SO going to the store, so I took her.�
“ooo, is that it.�
Sanseenee turned to SO and look at her like she was going to eat her. She turned to hakrit and was polite and said he was kind. She kindly told her cousin to take the bags inside. SO went inside and hakrit watched her as she walked in. sanseenee asked who he really came to see. If he was not here to see her she will go in. he told her that he was here to see her about helping him decorate his house in Bangkok. She asked him why he was redecorating and he said he was going to use it as a home for his marriage life. She ask why he asked her and he told her why couldn’t it be her. Sanseenee got excited, thinking that he meant for her to be his bride. She went inside and told her parents that she was leaving with hakrit. She also told them that pretty soon he will come and ask her parents something important. Her mom got excited and asked for details. SO came by and heard everything.

omg... thanks love it.. cant wait anymore...

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Ahhh this is soooo good! I hope the episodes turns out like the spoilers are predicting...I'm on the edge of my seat right now...Thanks so much Twinky!!! :wub:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I think he should just kidnap her again and just end the story.
They look so cute together, I'm tired of hearing about him seducing Sunsanee.
gosh. Harit and Soriya should just be together already.
:)

Thanks again TWINKY. :)