Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

pze

sarNie Adult
ceci im with u on the dreaming part....youve been giving out so many baby names for them that i actually dreamed that soriya was pregnant.....

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
muahah. which remind me of .. i did dreamed about this lakorn this morning .. mostly interactions from TWINKY'S spoiler .. :lol: .. when i woke up, i got call in to work .. which suck .. now i'm skipping morning works just b/c i can't detach myself from MONDAY/TUESDAY morning airing :p
U lucky you got work but I got school (can't skip)

At school I was daydreaming about this lakorn, didnt pay attention in class that much, I all want to do, is come home and got online, now skipped studied for test and homeowork to finish watching the lakorn :loool: HIGH FEVER for me, after watching the video from youtube it even HIGHER! :lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
ceci im with u on the dreaming part....youve been giving out so many baby names for them that i actually dreamed that soriya was pregnant.....
I have like four names for Harit and SO ready plus Cecilia baby name is five! :loool:

missjoy

sarNie Elites
Looks like Sansanee hair'don't is in style after all. Even famous "hollywood star" Paris Hilton is sporting the same lopsided bob cut. :lmao: :loool:

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
did anyone caught what Soriya said when Harit was hugging her? She said that if he wont let go she will hate for real...that mean she doesnt hate him for real...."Bak mai trung gup jai".....yeah i do agreed with you guys that Aff and Aum would make a great couple!!!!! B) Hopefully they will pair up again!!!!!

russe

sarNie Adult
OMG .. :loool: .. you cracked me up. i do the same too .. :p but kept hush hush

JOHN/NING's ending song is good but OMG .he's look like jesus' brother :loool:
sarN, i give you props, i dont think i can watch this version of JOHN as HARITH. i like NING too but when she talk soft, i got chills all over my spine *shiver*
cecilia, I can't stop laughing when you said "John looks like jesus' brother" :loool: you're too funny

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Just finished watching 8... aww many sweet scenes. My heart was pounding so hard when Harit saw Sansanee's name on her card and finally realized the truth!! Such a heart-stopping moment!

It's surprising how Soriya can stop Harit in his tracks now with only a couple words or looks-- like when he grabbed her hand- she looked at him and said "let go" and he did it almost immediately and kind of felt bad. The old Harit would never have done that.

And Soriya always had to cook eggs for him, but he cooked for once for her! It's almost like their roles are reversed now. Can't wait to see more making up scenes. Harit has so much to make up for!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i am so sick and it seems like i am going to die from hating illness... i am in such a bad mood... thanks for all the spoliers... cant wait to read more since my life now depends on it... nothing to do but cough cough cough... my throat is killing me...