Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
jeez, you gals are no fun .. :loool: ..
I'm doubting it when i first watch the mv ..
but if you look closely at how she kneel down and how she got up.
you can tell she have this round thing on her tummy.
PLUS .. Either Harith or So's hair blowing .. so how can it be the wind? .. :lol:
Here's the MV download: http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=23603
Here's the English Sub file : http://www.sendspace.com/file/t9phqz

i'm gonna go and rewatch this on my tv to prove it that my speculation could be true too :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
just to make u happy . Yes, there a baby and they will get marry and she give birth 3month early :lol: :lol:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I'll support it. True, the wind wasn't really blowing.
And there were several hints today too. I was probably thinking too much.
harit's man servant keep calling him little master instead of "master' the adult way.

Harit was like, I'm not a little kid anymore.
The man servant was like, "you're the only one and there is no one to replace you yet."
hinting, when harit has kids, then he will start calling harit "Master" the adult way.

cecilia

Staff member
^lynda, that's a great speculation .. i wouldn't mind either.
sarN, :p .. that's right, gotta give the baby a chance ^^

cecilia

Staff member
how do i put the eng sub file with the mv?
google and download : VOBSUB plugin.
once you install that, make sure the sub file and the vdo file have the same name
double click on the vdo - the sub should be up by itself when the vdo's play.
if not, download GOM PLAYER and you can watch it too .. http://www.gomplayer.com

sorry na, i didn't have time to hardsub the file. if someone want too, they can hardsub it and upload it .. my program is not working right atm. LOl

good night all, it's 2:10 am and i have to get up at 6 am for shower/jlr .. LOL .. oh and work too :lmao:

Raindown

sarNie Egg
google and download : VOBSUB plugin.
once you install that, make sure the sub file and the vdo file have the same name
double click on the vdo - the sub should be up by itself when the vdo's play.
if not, download GOM PLAYER and you can watch it too .. http://www.gomplayer.com

sorry na, i didn't have time to hardsub the file. if someone want too, they can hardsub it and upload it .. my program is not working right atm. LOl

good night all, it's 2:10 am and i have to get up at 6 am for shower/jlr .. LOL .. oh and work too :lmao:
ok..thanks..I will do that:)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
.. i dont' see no bbababyababay HAHAHA *throw flip flop*

errr it's the loose fitting dress :baby-scene-pop-corn:

lol you gals cracks me up!

i will review the mv and comment on it later...i really really hope there is a baby!!!

alright the smile on her face stills give me high hope, by the way there was no sight of the wind blowing and she was prolly admitting that she is in love for Harith in front of Harin and that she is pregnant :p

thank you Ceci for sharing the link :wub:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Epi 10 when they woke up in the morning after they departed and it showed them in their beds sleeping on the opposite sides and then they were panned together on screen as if they were sleeping together was sooooooooooo cute and funny.... I bursted out laughing... it's getting so good... when Harit saw So and Nokgoon speaking...I felt so sorry for Harit...and then when he was stalking her at the supermarket...that made me LOL....hehehehe!!!

cecilia

Staff member
*TODAY'S CONNECTION SUCK SO BAD .. BUFFER SO SO MUCH ..
i only hear a little of convo. then it buffer .. then it dissappear

the clip start right off Harith visiting Sunsanee and saw So in PINK .
Sun slapped Soriya again :( .. man, i dislike that Sunsanee so bad.

i will have NO SPOILERS to post due to bad connection ..

cecilia

Staff member
^i know ..i gave up on it. i only see pieces of it here and there .. and i can't even hear the whole conversation .. and when it work .. i see SUN :angry:
i think it's something wrong with my connection b/c when i'm at home, my connection die - weather, and then now that i' here at work. it suck and slow too.. so must be the weather .. or just my internet provider are slow at updating their services .. so mad :angry:

anyway, noiki from spicy forum subbed the music vdo .. here's her link

haha. all i know is that Harith and So met one night - chatting away.he's outside the house fence and her inside the house - theyr'e talking.. can't make a sound of what's going on. but he have on this sorta sad and sympathetic looks on him and her feeling the sad feeling too. anyway, it look like Soriya say something to him either apologize to him for accusing him of something or something. after this, he have on a smile . it was so cute .. the clean cut image is getting better now :wub: man, why is the connection killing me.. :angry:

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
mines started out slow and it caught up when the whole scene was over! lol

ok so i missed the beginning but when i did catch up..
so was worried about sansanee getting hurt by harit and she told her uncle to try to warn his daughter but he said she wont get heart broken easily.. so that night soriya couldnt sleep so she decides to go outside for a walk and then harit was outside of the house (what a stalker lol) anyways it was really cute... he's like so you can't sleep either.. and they're talking through the little gap on the gate lol he was saying they're alike in that they can't sleep well in an air conditioning room and in the city, and they like the island and stuff better... and so says when i was sleeping in that hut, i never slept good... and harit said when i see you sleep it doesnt seem that way.. ive seen you drowl and snore lol and she was like i didnt snore you did .. and then he apologized to her and said he really didn't mean to hurt her. and that he's going back to phuket and he wanted to see her again before leaving.. and she didnt reply and then the part where he made that sad face was after she said.. i'll keep this bracelet on and forgive you if you promise to not hurt sansanee and he was like is that the only reason for you? and she said if you hurt her.. i'll never forgive you

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
The bathroom scene in the beginning was really hot! :wub: He pulled her in the bathroom..it pretty much followed the same dialogue as the spoiler.

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
uh oh...
the first symtoms of the pregnancy just happened.. her mom came to get her to go tuk baht and when she was getting up,, she got dizzy!

cecilia

Staff member
uh oh...
the first symtoms of the pregnancy just happened.. her mom came to get her to go tuk baht and when she was getting up,, she got dizzy!
:wub: .. OOOH .. i love you for saying that :kiss: now i can't wait. my buffer over and over .. and serioulsy, i think b/c i hate SUN so much that everytime when it run smooth, i see her giving HARITH's the eye contact .. pissed me off :angry:

and i was here to see the 2nd symptoms -
the GARLIC SCENE
:spin:

PREVIEW: awe .. it look so good .. jealous HARITH will find any spare moment at the SUPERHOT house to hug SORIYA :wub:
darn it. another week of suffering .. be glad b/c next week, i get to enjoy it at the comfort of my own home .. no morning works. :)