Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

romchang

sarNie Egg
haha i think she stole his business card when he gave it to Sunsanee at her house? i think it was at her house but he gave Sun his card and SO stole it hehe
haha thankx Raiya but isn't the list true?? hahaha and i'm working on that MV and i'm doing my homeowrk and on JLR thread at the same time hahahah
Hahahahhah. You maybe right. I have JLR fever too.....I even got my 7 year old daughter watching with me and she too cannot wait for episode 12 Monday. How bad is that.....ahahahah?

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Hahahahhah. You maybe right. I have JLR fever too.....I even got my 7 year old daughter watching with me and she too cannot wait for episode 12 Monday. How bad is that.....ahahahah?

its not bad at all ur spreading the FEVER and gettin ur daughter INFECTED like us :lol:

sulad

sarNie Adult
OMG! I don't know if you guys have seen this, but I never knew they had a photoshoot with eachother before. I was looking through Spicy Forum old magazine section and found this \magazine for the Travel Mag. This issue came out Oct 2007. So that mean they had work with eachother before. If you gals want to see the inside picture I can upload it.

Credit : arissa @ Spicy

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Hahahahah. You're funny. I cannot believe we are at page 270. Boy this Lakorn is very addicting!!!!!

ahhaha thankx does your daughter understand most of the lakorn on her own or do you have to help translate for her? haha this thread is going to go past 300 haha our goal before the lakorn ends but i'm sure we'll still be posting like crazy even after it ends =]

romchang

sarNie Egg
^hahah .. can't help it.. i've been praying to have her since the night of the deeds happen .. hm .. maybe more of a miracle night :lol: an angel was created !!! :dude:
Hey, I want So to be pregnant sooooo bad. Hope the baby will be able to stop the Hot daddy. But I read somewhere in youtube that So is not pregnant. The director is just pulling a fast one on us. They say she is just stressed out and have similar simptoms as a pregnant person does. I do not believe that since she dislike the smell of the pork meal and vomit. I just hope we hear about Arisoya!

romchang

sarNie Egg
ahhaha thankx does your daughter understand most of the lakorn on her own or do you have to help translate for her? haha this thread is going to go past 300 haha our goal before the lakorn ends but i'm sure we'll still be posting like crazy even after it ends =]
My daughter watch the Subs from Wishboniko site on Youtube. Have to pause often for her to read along. I do not ming though, I have been watching episode 11 for about 5 times now. Cannot get enough of the tugging and hugging betweeen Harit and So.

chinda

sarNie Elites
Hey, I want So to be pregnant sooooo bad. Hope the baby will be able to stop the Hot daddy. But I read somewhere in youtube that So is not pregnant. The director is just pulling a fast one on us. They say she is just stressed out and have similar simptoms as a pregnant person does. I do not believe that since she dislike the smell of the pork meal and vomit. I just hope we hear about Arisoya!
I REALLY hope they are wrong because it will really break my heart </3. Wouldn't it just wierd to make nangek feel nauseous while the smell her favorite dish? I refuse to believe that was caused by stress. BABY ARISOYA IS GOING TO BE REAL :lol:

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
wow i leave for like a for a couple hours i'm behind like 3 pages sometimes i forgot where i left off reading on the forum when i'm gone for the weekend but reading in here is enjoyable. I'm glad aum did something new for a change cause i always thought he was cute when i saw him in nang bab but he does to many melodrama lakorn that i end up skipping his lakorn. I saw the one he did with bua that was cute too but nothing like jlr(aff in that one too but they weren't paired up together), by the way does anyone know how well this lakorn is doing in the ratings wise? ^_^

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
My daughter watch the Subs from Wishboniko site on Youtube. Have to pause often for her to read along. I do not ming though, I have been watching episode 11 for about 5 times now. Cannot get enough of the tugging and hugging betweeen Harit and So.

haha don't worry ep. 12 is only 3 days away!! WOOO!

romchang

sarNie Egg
I REALLY hope they are wrong because it will really break my heart </3. Wouldn't it just wierd to make nangek feel nauseous while the smell her favorite dish? I refuse to believe that was caused by stress. BABY ARISOYA IS GOING TO BE REAL :lol:
Yes. I agree. The baby should come. Can we protest of something??? It would be so bad if they fool us on this. Fingers crossed.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Pics I found at KhmerConnection
Traveler Mag Oct 2007 Issue of Phuket
Aff and Aum A.

Yep, I am quoting myself.
It's funny now. I never saw the connection.
They did a photoshoot in Phuket and JLR was also filmed in Phuket.

romchang

sarNie Egg
haha don't worry ep. 12 is only 3 days away!! WOOO!
I know......I tell myself this since Wednesday. Boy time is at a stand still when we are waiting but is flies on by when Monday and Tuesday comes along. Hey, good thing about this is that we are all in this JLR Fever forum. Keep up the vibs so we can think of Harit and So 24/7. :wub:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
You crack me up! :loool: Hey,I dont mind if I got pregnant by HARIT! :loool:
AHAHHAHHAH who wouldn't mind being Harith's baby's mommy? hahahhahh

I know......I tell myself this since Wednesday. Boy time is at a stand still when we are waiting but is flies on by when Monday and Tuesday comes along. Hey, good thing about this is that we are all in this JLR Fever forum. Keep up the vibs so we can think of Harit and So 24/7. :wub:

hahah i kno rite!!! but our FEVER will burn on =] your daughter is going to want to rewatch it once its over :p