Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
i suppose, he like living in the jungle with his wife .. ^^

OVER all, today have it sweet and bad moment. ALOT OF TAWACHAI/HARITH/SUNSANEE scenes .. A bit bored for me ..

next week doesn't look that good either .. I WANT MY BABY !!!

nophankh

sarNie Adult

harit is freaking funny.
She told Nu-Goon that he's never gonna come back.
He was like, "I'll be back for sure!!!"

Dude does not know how to take NO for an answer.

neena

sarNie Adult
jus saw the new episode...not as good as i thought it would be...and damn it was long...i started at 7:30ish and it just ended now at 9:40. the buffering wasn't that bad...and they left us HANGIN'! the preview to the next episode looks good but i really wanna know how they would wrap things up because there seems to be a lot of unfinished business. not much love in this episode...san is a b---- i really wanna kill her! tawachai deserves someone better!! ryan jett has a very bad accent when he speaks thai. ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
yup, i agree .. today is so BORING .. BORING .. disappointed .. anyway, i think they should put the baby in the last minute or something .. i mean, they add the r .. they need to add the baby ..if there's no baby, then THE R SCENE SHOULDN'T be include. this will make the lakorn a bit pointless. if they don't then, i like the ORIGINAL version better even thoughi have not seen it FULLy b/c it's more clean cut and better .. i STILL LOVE UMM/AFF's chemistry though .. just wish they add the baby .. i still waiting for the BIG SURPRISE.let's hope the NOT PREGNANT is their surprise .. this will DEFINITELY disappointed me .. make me don't want to buy the DVD :lmao:

MY HEART BREAKS INTO MILLION of pieces now .. :lmao: i can't be HOPEFUL anymore

nophankh

sarNie Adult
yup, i agree .. today is so BORING .. BORING .. disappointed .. anyway, i think they should put the baby in the last minute or something .. i mean, they add the r .. they need to add the baby ..if there's no baby, then THE R SCENE SHOULDN'T be include. this will make the lakorn a bit pointless. if they don't then, i like the ORIGINAL version better even thoughi have not seen it FULLy b/c it's more clean cut and better .. i STILL LOVE UMM/AFF's chemistry though .. just wish they add the baby .. i still waiting for the BIG SURPRISE.let's hope the NOT PREGNANT is their surprise .. this will DEFINITELY disappointed me .. make me don't want to buy the DVD :lmao:

HAHA, I think you went too Arisoya crazy. HAHAHA.
Don't worry. There is still a chance.
Even without a baby, I'll still be happy.
It's been good to us so far.
We already know the ending anyways.

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Have you seen some pics...
I guess it'll happen on the island....The ending episode,right?
Can't wait!!!! he kiss her forehead...perhaps,it's better if they kiss her lips...haha

cridit to janet58 @ pantip...
Good Morning Lovely Ladies!!!
Love those pictures, it's so HOT!!! :wub:
Harit, So close her eyes meaning you can kiss her on the lips you foool. (he just kiss her on her forehead) :lol:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult

Cecilia, don't cry my dear cuz you going to make me cry too :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Never give up your hope, we have one more epi to go, so we all going to hold hands and pray together to Baby Jesus. :D And praying to Baby Jesus doesn't work I'm going to the temple then.

chenling

sarNie Adult
Cecilia, don't cry my dear cuz you going to make me cry too :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Never give up your hope, we have one more epi to go, so we all going to hold hands and pray together to Baby Jesus. :D And praying to Baby Jesus doesn't work I'm going to the temple then.
in my head....which is scary...there is a baby!!! so please don't cry cecilia!!!

HomelessBird

sarNie Egg
Lol, Van, I wait for yall there at the temple! I haven't finished ep 12 yet , still wait for wishbone, plus to much work at hand. Ep. 13 seems so sad , dun know should I peek at it w/o sub first !

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Lol, Van, I wait for yall there at the temple! I haven't finished ep 12 yet , still wait for wishbone, plus to much work at hand. Ep. 13 seems so sad , dun know should I peek at it w/o sub first !
OK, I see you at the temple HomelessBird. Do like me I always watch the thai version w/o the sub than I wait for wishbone to sub and I watch that too, cuz I don't mind watching JLR hundred times. :p Im nuts about Harit and JLR :wacko: :wacko:

Raindown

sarNie Egg
hahaha..me too..i watch the thai ones, then watch the ones with sub :p i have been rewatching the episodes over and over..hahaha..i can start to memorize some of the lines..LOL

chenling

sarNie Adult
OK, I see you at the temple HomelessBird. Do like me I always watch the thai version w/o the sub than I wait for wishbone to sub and I watch that too, cuz I don't mind watching JLR hundred times. :p Im nuts about Harit and JLR :wacko: :wacko:
I watch it tooo, don't feel alone..i love watching JLR hundred of times tooo

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Chenling, Raindown, Van - Yes, do let me know if you start a support group, I'll be there!

VickyChan - Those pictures at HOT, love it!

Lynda - Thanks for the screen caps, so sad...only one more to go

Cecilia - I think we are all sad with you, this thread really wants the baby to happen.

I'll be at the temple with you guys and pray for the baby to arrive :wub: