Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
no way, pinky really said that? omg...poor aum...now i definitely don't want them to be near each other!!
gosh i didn't know that :mellow: hmmm... iono i heard PINKY got out of a hectic realation ship not to long ago too so iono! gosh aum I would never deny you i f i were her! seems like their coming out together now! thats good Their a hot couple! gosh i just envy pinky she so lucky! i just really wish i was her! ;) but i'm not so i'll just a be a good "FAN" naka! and keep on dreamin! :p

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
can't concentrate on anything else except JLR...just want to wish everyone a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ^O^ especially Aum and Aff (Harit & Soraya) :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: to all ^O^

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
lolz at this time of hours and there's still people up! I'm studying ahaha no really I am. Studying um's fingers. Keke okay back to the real studying for me.

Raindown

sarNie Egg
Kkrystal and sarahvang, I'm with you gals too..hahah..doing hw..on and off..LOL..can't really concentrate..hahaha..

cecilia

Staff member
for the JLR LOVERS : HAPPY VALENTINE DAY
Enjoy these behind the scenes photoshoot
skinship .. so touchy here, they are so HOT :drool: forget about nat

Credit: pantip cafe​

ladeemurda

sarNie Egg
this lakorn is pretty good like the story line but i dont know for some reason aff isnt n'ek material she just act like n'rai somethin bout her voice and for some reason i dont feel sorry for her character like i wanted aum to beat her ass! she was like annoying LOL but yeah its pretty good thoughs.

neena

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is pretty good like the story line but i dont know for some reason aff isnt n'ek material she just act like n'rai somethin bout her voice and for some reason i dont feel sorry for her character like i wanted aum to beat her ass! she was like annoying LOL but yeah its pretty good thoughs.
REALLY? i think aff has such a innocent face...i can't see her play n'rai at all. i say her voice is sweet too...its high though but cute.

HomelessBird

sarNie Egg
does anyone know where the second part of ratree samosorn eng. sub for JLR is posted in youtube??? :huh:
Are they the ones you talk about ???
....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_GGuawRu8k&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrkuaclEREw&NR=1

he's shy when they talked about Pinky so cute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR8bD5XVQZA&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SlQMlSfdzg...feature=related

I like Joy's real hair, so look pretty. Her house and Chai's house are nice . Chai seems sweet. The part when Aum acted gay so funny...

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
The first time Harit want Soraya to clean his window with the unstable chair and she throw the rag over his head, he was piss off at her. And now the ending Soraya is making Harit clean the window with the unstable chair but Harit is very smart instead of throwing the rag, he's throw himself on her and Soraya is like come on Baby Hit me One more Time. :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Actually, I also thought Aff's voice could play a N'rai's voice. And I meant that as a compliment, b/c she's suppose to play a fiesty role. Excepy, unlike the official N'rai, her annoying voice was actually cute to me. And I don't think the producers ultimately wanted the viewers to pity Soriya--boy that would've been frustrating. I think the drama's appeal is that Soriya actually retaliates and speaks up against the male protagonist.

neena

sarNie Adult
before signing off....i wanna say thank you all for being here together!! its so comfy in this thread that i don't wanna leave but i gotta...work+skool tomorrow...so good night to everyone....and good afternoon to aum and aff...i believe...hahaha...until next time sarnies!!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:huh: Did you all finishd this already..I'm just now finishing up with ep.12...I'm at the part where Twachai caught them going to dinner together..I love the part where Nai Harit was like..Why didnt you tell me you love me. If Sansanee didnt say anything then I wouldnt have known...ahhh..I have two fav parts now!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
^VAN you cracked me up so bad :loool: ..

Sarah, why do you need to download from the torrent any way? .. hq files?
where's LYNDA, she download from d-addict torrent once, maybe she can help you out on this.

to keep up the MV MAKERS' SPIRITS .. someone posted our MV in here : http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top...6/A6330056.html :wub:

huh? what about me? Oh torrents are really easy to use. First you need to download a torrent program (bittorrents or Utorrents). I use Utorrents.
Just search online.
Then you just find the files and click download.
That's pretty much it. The program does everything for you.
If you need help, I will gladly help you out.

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
ice_creamgirl04 I like your picture of Harit and the ice cream. Can I blend him with that ice cream so I can eat him and the ice cream before going to bed ( Harit favor ice cream must be very yummie). :p Nite Nite.....