Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
:( oh, you're not like me, i love lakorns with r-scene and baby :wub:
OOH. i love those kind of genre but just that i'm not a big fan of ken. that's all. ;)

VAN too funny but true, SUNSANEE GLASSES not sunglasses :loool: .. lick every drop of it .. it'll be hard for you to save it for me then.

*i just realize, one reason why sarN's not here is b/c of her moderm BUT also b/c the attempt and the deeds are done. no more fun/game in harith/soriya for her .:loool: .. kidding, i miss sarN .. too busy celebrating VALENTINE with HARITH at the jungle. she forgot to SHARE with us :lol:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
OOH. i love those kind of genre but just that i'm not a big fan of ken. that's all. ;)

VAN too funny but true, SUNSANEE GLASSES not sunglasses :loool: .. lick every drop of it .. it'll be hard for you to save it for me then.

*i just realize, one reason why sarN's not here is b/c of her moderm BUT also b/c the attempt and the deeds are done. no more fun/game in harith/soriya for her .:loool: .. kidding, i miss sarN .. too busy celebrating VALENTINE with HARITH at the jungle. she forgot to SHARE with us :lol:
Really Harit is in the jungle with Sarn(shirtless)!!! Ok, I need to go pack up now I'm going to Phuket to look for them in the JLR jungle Island, they can't have fun without me. Here I come Phuket..... B)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok ladies..I "think" this is it for me this morning. I'm going to bed...I'll be going to Red Mango in the afternoon! Ok Van and Cecilia..I couldnt help myself..I tried..It still looks really weird and awkward though..lol..eat your hearts out ladies! :loool: :drool: F.Y.I I didnt do much..took the whole yogurt thing from red mangos web-site! :wub:
:eek: Aum look hummy, making me drool! :drool: :wub: I want that for my breakfast,lunch,and dinner very day if that could happen. :loool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
:drool: Ladies...date rape..Guys do it all the time..It's time we retaliate! :loool: mmmm he'll be my first victim! :loool: just kidding..thats a little too extreme even for a fan!
Ceda_lee..i dont know if you can ride a fox :wub: ..hahah that made me think about the ginger bread man and how the fox ate him all up..mmmm..shoooott aum can eat me up anytime.. all I'll be saying is uhhmmm...:wub: lol..ok that was my most x-rated comment ever! I take it back I take it back.. :loool:
OMG, you girls crack up me. :loool: I wonder what Aum going to think about us, we are the PGirls(Postive Girls, :loool: not so true) , most of our comment can be pg-rate! :loool:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
I rewatched epi 13, OMG... Harit face expression show so much that he don't like San (I love that look on his face the hate for San) and how do San think Harit is falling in love with her.This girl need some glasses, I already told her once to come see me I work at optical department and I will give her 50% off discount just because she is Soraya sister. :loool: He looks like he is so annoy by her voice and her wig. He's like dying pretending that he like to spend time with her and have to be nice to her. Deep down inside he probably just want to choke her to death. I do it for you Harit but I'm not going to choke her I will :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: punch her instead.
:lol: :lol: , i don't know you are boontai in fact.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
So right now in Thailand is Feb. 14 Happy Valentine's Day to everyone in the other side of the world!!! Wonder what Aum is going to give Pinky for Valentine? Maybe, a imperfect pearl bracelet with one perfect pearl on it(He's going to say she is his perfect pearl). :loool: Past days everyone been drooling alot over Sexy Harit.
Before I came in here I when to watch the photoshot of Aum(book) and I was like :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: .This time I was smart I worn a bib so I won't drool on my shirt, so I don't have to change it so much like last nite or go shirtless. :loool:
For pinky there will be imperfect pearl with one perfect pearl :loool: Sure for me, Aum going to give all perfect pearls. :wub: :loool:

BTW: I have to take away some of the emoticon from your comment Van! :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
check this billboard out .. so beautiful at nigh :wub:

Credit: pantip cafe

someone wipe away the sadness pls :lmao:

CHECK OUT THE DADDY TO BE FACE :wub: .. he wants ARISOYA too . .*i hope there is baby in last episode*

a bit blurry but worth the posting :wub:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Cikna,, my dear I'm sorry there is no cure for this yet but since you have reach that level the only thing I can tell you is you need go talk with Prisna she might can help you a little. Myself and Dr.Harit will try to find a cure for the disorder since he is the virus who started all of this madness. :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:
OMG, that is bad, the only way to cure is a medicine called HARIT, girls we need a plan to kidnap HARIT! :loool: Make sure let him cure my heart first before Cikna! :loool:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
OMG, that is bad, the only way to cure is a medicine called HARIT, girls we need a plan to kidnap HARIT! :loool: Make sure let him cure my heart first before Cikna! :loool:
NOOO... Harit is the doctor and he's working with me to come up with a cure for his disorder. Prisna you can kidnap him!!! Didn't you hear that he is in the jungle with Sarn. And I'm going to Phuket to look for them in the jungle, they're not have fun without me. :p

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
check this billboard out .. so beautiful at nigh :wub:

Credit: pantip cafe

someone wipe away the sadness pls :lmao:

CHECK OUT THE DADDY TO BE FACE :wub: .. he wants ARISOYA too . .*i hope there is baby in last episode*
Love those pictures. :wub: :wub: :wub: It so funny that the tree cover San face. :loool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Girls, you need to start finding a good place to hide or find a very good mask :ph34r: that will cover your faces because I think Aum will be in here soon or later. I'm so Happy :yahoo: :yahoo: if he did come and chat with us. I'm going to change my username to PinkyLuvAum he going to love me. :wub: He might even give me a kiss.. :kiss: Aum is going to think we're so crazy and nuts :wacko: hope we don't scare him away. Harit you can run but you can't hide from me. :lol:
Van you crack me up. :looo: , if you change your usename to PinkyLuvAum, I'm going to change my usename to SawikaRukAtichart!:loool: maybe Aum going to get on his knees and ask me for the hand of marriage. :wub: :kiss:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
NOOO... Harit is the doctor and he's working with me to come up with a cure for his disorder. Prisna you can kidnap him!!! Didn't you hear that he is in the jungle with Sarn. And I'm going to Phuket to look for them in the jungle, they're not have fun without me. :p
I'm sure there will be a bad news for Sarn soon, cuz I got my mask,airplane ticket,and fake gun ready, about go and kidnap Harit. I sure Sarn and you be fine, atleast there will be Gayu and chompoo with you girls. :loool:

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
Love those pictures. :wub: :wub: :wub: It so funny that the tree cover San face. :loool:
I was thinking the same thing, the one face i didn't wanna see and everyone is cracking me up :lol: Happy valentine's day to all, you guys post so fast in here.^_^

sulad

sarNie Adult
I'm sure there will be a bad news for Sarn soon, cuz I got my mask,airplane ticket,and fake gun ready, about go and kidnap Harit. I sure Sarn and you be fine, atleast there will be Gayu and chompoo with you girls. :loool:
:loool:
OMG! You guys are so hilarious.
What if he ran away and left all of you girls there.
HAHAHA.
But don't worry, I'll back you up.
So he can't ran away. ;)
:loool:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Prisna you silly girl! :loool: I can't believe you, you want to leave me and Sarn at the jungle with gayu and Chompoo no Harit. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Not if I get there first. :tease: :tease: