Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
I love being in here with you guys, you make me laugh :lol: , cry :lmao: , drool :drool: , swallowing flies :eek: , racing with Prisna to get to Harit first, wearing bib & mask :ph34r: , having Harit ice cream for breakfast ^_^ , and crazy and nuts :wacko: :spin: MY JLR INFESTED FAMILY FROM THE JUNGLE ISLAND

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
:loool: OK ladies..I have some news..LOL if it's just pinky then it's not him..I checked this persons profile..they do post! hahaha..gosh doing a member search with the name "pinky" came out with a lot of other pinky members..hahaha
I'm kind of sad that it's not him...but kind of glad too..some of our comments have become a little :blush: :wub:
Thanks 'ice_creamgirl04' , I'm kinda sad too but glad at the same time ... I know what you mean is a little crazy in here :wacko: . Good, I can take off my mask now, so hot wearing it. amikrazies, we are safe you can take off your mask too.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
:loool: OK ladies..I have some news..LOL if it's just pinky then it's not him..I checked this persons profile..they do post! hahaha..gosh doing a member search with the name "pinky" came out with a lot of other pinky members..hahaha
I'm kind of sad that it's not him...but kind of glad too..some of our comments have become a little :blush: :wub:

lol thanks for the background check Ice.

taking mask off too, thanks Van, but i going to keep it nearby--dont know when we will need it!

neena

sarNie Adult
we have or had 1 Anonymous Users so far...wondering...it could be...i dunno. you gals are too funny! HAPPY V-DAY!! I'm spending it with thoughts of aum and aff!!! see you gals next monday...signing off till then! best wishes and try not to get sick like soraya...plz...island babies...we only need one, soraya and harit's babe. :p :lol: B)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:rolleyes: No problem :( too bad though..huhhh had me going :clap: for a little bit..oh well i'm sure he does come in here..who wouldnt! :dude: haha ok so sorry i havent added my name! LOL..I get too excited and then I forget! haha it's Mo(e) :kiss:

cikna

sarNie Adult
OMG, that is bad, the only way to cure is a medicine called HARIT, girls we need a plan to kidnap HARIT! :loool: Make sure let him cure my heart first before Cikna! :loool:
I don't mind Prisna.... :p Anyone can go 1st before me. I'll be waiting patiently...hehehe... :wub:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
:rolleyes: No problem :( too bad though..huhhh had me going :clap: for a little bit..oh well i'm sure he does come in here..who wouldnt! :dude: haha ok so sorry i havent added my name! LOL..I get too excited and then I forget! haha it's Mo(e) :kiss:
Mo(e) are you thai or khmer?

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
;) half thai
Ok, if i give you Soraya phone# can you call her and ask her if she can give Harit # to me(not sure if Soraya speak english or not that why I need you speak thai to her). So I can call him from the hot air balloon and tell him that Prisna is going to kidnap him and let him hide until I get there. :loool: This is a good deal for you too cause you are getting Harit's # too. ;) Are you with or not?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok, if i give you Soraya phone# can you call her and ask her if she can give Harit # to me(not sure if Soraya speak english or not that why I need you speak thai to her). So I can call him from the hot air balloon and tell him that Prisna is going to kidnap him and let him hide until I get there. :loool: This is a good deal for you too cause you are getting Harit's # too. ;) Are you with or not?
LMAO--i bet Aff knows english too! btw how did you get Aff (Soriya's) Number in 1st place lol

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:huh: :loool: I'll try to help you! LOL we dont need hot air for the balloon..Just the two of us theres going to be enough hot air circulating..lol..Our big heads probably wont fit through his door..leaving Prisna to be the only one getting through..I think we have to re-think this "hot air" balloon theory! :loool:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
LMAO--i bet Aff knows english too! btw how did you get Aff (Soriya's) Number in 1st place lol
From epi. 11 the part when Harit and Chai doing the man talk about love and Soraya call his cell but she hung up. Harit didn' t know who it was at first but he say "056" then he knew it was Soraya.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
is sarN back yet?? hope she's in here catching up tomara!! ahha where is everyone???? amikrazie, starryXing, raiya, chenling, cecilia, prisna my JLR SISTERS!!!!!

I'm here, I'm here!!

Oh everyone's so funny. Ice cream, yogurt, hot air balloons? And now so many pregnant sarnies are soon to be Aum/Harit's baby mammas. Guess I'll have alot of babysitting to do. :)

I know it's late, but hey, a working girl has little time on her hands. Anyways, whether you're at the ice cream shop, flying away on a hot air balloon (or trying to catch the other girl on the hot air balloon with Aum at the moment)... and even sarN who is still away on the island (maybe island has no internet connection?:))... I hope everyone had a Happy Valentine's Day!

Here's my Valentine's card to all of you!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
:huh: :loool: I'll try to help you! LOL we dont need hot air for the balloon..Just the two of us theres going to be enough hot air circulating..lol..Our big heads probably wont fit through his door..leaving Prisna to be the only one getting through..I think we have to re-think this "hot air" balloon theory! :loool:
I'm glad you are on my side. The whole thing about the hot air balloon is a long story, if you read maybe 5 pages back, you will understand is something with me and Prisna trying to see who will get to Harit first.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Van and ice_cream you guys are sooo funny! I love it.

Starry welcome back! I love your card, so beautiful (sighs) :wub:

As for the pregnancy, I'm okay now, I just needed to come home and rest...I'll leave the baby making to Prisna and Harit/Soriya :lol:

noon4eva

sarNie Egg
I love Jum Leur Ruk so much. I am going to be so sad when it ends, nothing to look forwward to on Mon-Tues anymore. Hey you know what I noticed Aff played in so many lakorns as supporting actress and that is why I never noticed her. She even played with Aum once where Bua was teh girl character and Aff was her sister. Then there's the one where she was the girl character with Chai (my first lakorn of her), Aff and Dome, anymore?

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I love Jum Leur Ruk so much. I am going to be so sad when it ends, nothing to look forwward to on Mon-Tues anymore. Hey you know what I noticed Aff played in so many lakorns as supporting actress and that is why I never noticed her. She even played with Aum once where Bua was teh girl character and Aff was her sister. Then there's the one where she was the girl character with Chai (my first lakorn of her), Aff and Dome, anymore?
what about the one with her and mart and ploy? i don't recall what the name is in thai...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:rolleyes: Van~ I had to go check out what the whole hot air balloon thing was about... :loool: You and Prisna are so funny! Have you heard of that movie "Jumper" or something like that..It should be out in theartre soon/now? But if he wants to go anywhere all he has to do is JUMP and he's there...I think I'm going to jump to get to P'Aum! :clap: It's going to be so fast no one will see it! :yahoo:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's my Valentine's card to all of you!
love the artwork Starry, its beautiful!

man, i think imma get going -- my back is killing me sitting on this hard chair for almost 8 hrs straight now! :(

im glad you are feeling a little better Raiya. you dont have to work weekends, do you? :mellow:

anyhow gals, if i dont get to come back on tonight i wanna wish everyone a sweet Sexy Umm dream tonight! :drool:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
I know, she played with Chai in that one lakorn Mart was in it too. Starring Aum and Bua and Aff is the sister to Bua I think. Then she played with Dome in that lakorn starring Paul, Benz, and Joy R. she knew everyone from JLR cast already. Aff is soo cool she knew everyone already. B)