Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
i LOVE IT WHEN HE SAY THAT MAN IS ME!!! :wub:

the truth are out .. NUKHUN told soriya that it was him who save her.. and TOLD SUNSANEE to shut up ..

IVY DRINK CF is so funny and cute ..

cecilia

Staff member
OMG .. it's gonna be over anytime soon .. i want my Arisoya event til this very last hope :lmao:

man NUHKHUN HUGE !!

cecilia

Staff member
muahaha. served her right when he say HE FORGIVE A WOMAN LIKE HER :loool:
now .. she's trying to make up to TAWACHAI :lol: .. walk away ..
that was so funny when she scream and the camera zoom out.. LOL ..
it's as if the camera didn't want to be with this evil woman too.

I WANT TO KNOW THE SURPRISE so bad .. i hope there still is a surprise ..
okay, it's all smily and blushy in front of the computer now .. :blush:

when NK punch him and say it's for doing the thing that he did to his friend.
he's on the floor. and after he left, Harith put his hand out and ask for help from SORIYA.
she walk over him and move her face closer to his and smile then say ''SERVE YOU RIGHT!'' :loool: too cute.

HIS LOVE CONFESSION is so sweet :wub: :blush:

sarN

sarNie Granny
ahhh it end at the "willing" scene ....so saddddddd. ok , i be in my room for about a month ok gals

chinda

sarNie Elites
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it,s he ending :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
the ending part was them on the bed right. it was buffering so much, the last thing i saw was gayu covering her eyes

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Cecilia did she confuse anything?
I swear, they had a long conversation at harin's tomb. She must have confessed something.

Willing scene...the monkey saw.

sarN

sarNie Granny
why soyia got dat werid look on her face in the hugging scene hahah did harti say anything explicit ??

sarN

sarNie Granny
i want to see ...so sad it end . So, i guess at the end Chai , Chanida , Sananee is alone lmao. I wish it have one more eps to close loose end . I want to see a wedding , the elder get together and does sananee ever goin forgive soyai? humm... i know jlr is base from a book *go pm wishbone*

nophankh

sarNie Adult
i want to see ...so sad it end . So, i guess at the end Chai , Chanida , Sananee is alone lmao. I wish it have one more eps to close loose end . I want to see a wedding , the elder get together and does sananee ever goin forgive soyai? humm... i know jlr is base from a book *go pm wishbone*
I know...it was rushed!!!
I don't know if I'm disappointed, I need to hear the dialogue first.

Bloopers translated by wishbone NEW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7UHdZLICKw

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
girls i miss all the épisode, my stupid labtop doesn't want to play it! :arrg: you made my day! thanks for all lynda, cecilia&Cie. now we have to find peaches... :spin: peaches, peaches, peaches :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
there's needs to be some conclusion on the loose ends... but I'm satsified with the ending overal still I would been estatic if there were more -_-