Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sarN

sarNie Granny
lmao...it ok let member threaten the admin they are to cute HEHHEHE . I consider myself a member then an admin cuz i dont' do anything but spam hhaha

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
hey you delete it now I can't own page 376. Lolz don't we all spam.

I can't wait for mayura to dub the lakorn. Or ntry. I'm going to go dvd buying crazy. Heheh!

sulad

sarNie Adult
Ceci : Yeah is one of I-Nam song.
Also the theme song from Num & Kob lakorn.
He just melt my hearts.
I really do hope that he'll come here, since Patson came here.
And plus Patson is from Ch.3.
Thinking about it, makes me excited.

Princess : HAHAHA.
My plans just got change, so that means I can come.
But still not sure, because things just come up.
But I'll make sure not to miss it.
Who wouldn't want to see the twins and the HOT Daddy.
HAHAHA. ;)

cecilia

Staff member
if he come, i will go for sure, i didn't make it for patson and panadda
but since i'm starting a new job .. i hope it's working well with this new schd thing.
i hope if he come, i'll be there.

right one KRYSTAL i won't move it .. we'll wait until it die down then we'll move. spicy do this for OIL's lakorn too :p .. we'll make an except for this GREAT HIT LAKORN !!

cikna

sarNie Adult
Hi JLRians!! ^_^ Never thought in million years that I'll be able to use Window Movie Maker and going to youtube posting videos. In fact, it never crosses my mind to use it. I didn't really see what's the point of having to know this technology in my teaching and learning. And never have I thought my indulgance in dramas like Thai lakorns would actually encourage me to do so. This might sound ridiculous, but watching JLR have enticed me to learn new things that if before I won't think about it. Watching the lakorn is also has become a form of theraphy for me to relax and reduce stress. These couple of days, when I go to class to teach, I'll enter the class smiling and students would be wondering. Some even said "Teacher, we don't know why you seemed happy and cmiling all the time, but we like the way you are now". B) On top of that, discovering people like van and prisna (your depiction of imaginations are radical but it's enjoyable to read ;) ). Uploader and subbers like wishbone (never chat with you before but I bet you are cool person). And of course, Sarn, for "building" this wonderful "house" where friends from different parts of the world can come and enjoy ourselves. I'm bad at remembering names but all you here have encouraged a computer illiterate such as myself to try out new things. You people rock, all the way!! Crossing fingers for another aff's and aum's lakorn. B)

tikklles

sarNie Adult
everyone in this thread is too cute.....i have been following the virus around but just didn't have time to leave a post here...i didn't get a chance to leave a post but trust me i read every post though....i just think that if we all were to meet we can talk forever, of course about JLR.....

back to topic...i loved JLR...but how can i just love JLR and not love the character....aff is so beatiful that i think even a blind person can tell she is beatiful...as for aum he is so hot that i think aum sitting in with those ice cream is a good cool place for him....i think this lakorn would be even bette we have more sweet/cute scences of aum and aff... i think the one who needs a little more help in this lakorn is joy...i think she didn't pull off her character sansanee well...for one moment san was nice, then other moment she is mean...i mean joy played the character inconsistent....overall, aum and aff did such a great job in JLR and stared the year 2008 with a big bang, it's gonna be hard for the other lakorn to break their record for this year....it's still to early to say so let's wait and see...

sarN

sarNie Granny
my post been delete hehehe it ok i post again

cikna!! JLR FEVER is HOT it burn us to do thing . Look at me ... i should calm down and move the thread like a good admin but i refuse to let goooo ...hahha

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
GP I miss you again!!!!
Pianist is sooo good... listen to it makes me see Soraya face when she at Bai's hut crying... So sad too... And it makes me miss JLR once again. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Hope Aum will make some time to come in here and chat with his girls.. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

hellomelia

sarNie Hatchling
Found this clip from Club Atichart.

Aww! Singing one of my favorite song.
He's so freaken good.
OMG! Then that means that there can be a chance that he'll have a concert here in USA with a artist.
Because when Patson came with P'Panatda he sung that song too.
:yahoo:
Hopefully that hope will happen.
OMG...thanks for sharing this!
shoot, i hope he comes here...i'd fly anywhere to see him.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
GP I miss you again!!!!
Pianist is sooo good... listen to it makes me see Soraya face when she at Bai's hut crying... So sad too... And it makes me miss JLR once again. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Hope Aum will make some time to come in here and chat with his girls.. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
LOL Van...seems you can catch GP!!!

Yeah...that piano playing was sooo good...made me sad though...all good things must come to an end :lmao:

Nah, he's not coming to chat...imagine the stampede...he wouldn't know what to do...hahahaha "he felt R'd by words" hahaha someone is reading this thread for sure... :ph34r:

OMG...thanks for sharing this!
shoot, i hope he comes here...i'd fly anywhere to see him.
No doubt...put it on a credit card and cancel all my appointments...gotta see the HOT man in person...just hope I won't be dissapointed ^_^

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Oh, I see Raiya! Where's Van? Are Van, GP and I playing a game of "hide and seek" to see whose on?^ _ ^

Still sad about no Arisoya... but I figure-- if they keep pairing up again, baby's bound to pop up somewhere, right? Maybe in the next one.
I also thought Sansanees's total flip flop character at the end was really weird too. She was freaky, then all "concerned" about Soraya (thought she finally developed a conscience), but NO, she had to get all freaky again!

sorry to pop you guys bubble...but we need to move this thread to old lakorn
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! (Was that dramatic enough or what?) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: (Oops, I just hit the max for emoticons. I guess I can only have 10 icons per post.^ _ ^)

Hope I'm not banned after this total spamming comment. Have to put a mask on now. *running away* :ph34r:

cecilia

Staff member
hahahaha "he felt R'd by words" hahaha someone is reading this thread for sure... :ph34r:
:loool: .. just felt like spamming .. with us other there promoting for him to come in here .. that's why i have to put my mask on .. :ph34r:

STARRYlet's hope that will happen . ..i want ARISOYA in this but if not, hopefully on their next .. they need to produce one ..
ken/ann are parent, why can't they be parent too :lmao: accidental parent will be fine too .. :)

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Hey Raiya!! How are you???
I'm so crazy about JLR, I watched in thai and the one that is sub by wiskboniko. Now I'm watching the one in Khmer, don't like the voices at all is kinda annoying. Can't wait for Mayura Production to dubbed JLR love they voices.
starryXing I see you my dear!!! :clap:

cecilia

Staff member
^i stumble upon the dubbed version too .. even thought i have no clue what they are saying but the voice is a bit irritate .. plus the man's voice doesn't match harith .. the girl with soriya is a bit soft pitch :(

VAN we can't drool on him anymore b/c he feel 'rape by words' :ph34r: i think we are too explicit on him when we see him shirtless :lol:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^i stumble upon the dubbed version too .. even thought i have no clue what they are saying but the voice is a bit irritate .. plus the man's voice doesn't match harith .. the girl with soriya is a bit soft pitch :(

VAN we can't drool on him anymore b/c he feel 'rape by words' :ph34r: i think we are too explicit on him when we see him shirtless :lol:
Ntry and Mayura are better voices for the p'ek. I can not wait for the Khmer dubbed!

Thank you so much for sharing that clip of the piano player. I got the chills listening to that. I wonder how it would sound on acoustic guitar. That piece was a beautiful piece. I am going to listen to it over and over again. That theme song is awesome melody.

To Lynda I like to talk a lot. Especially when I get obsessed. It could be spamming too. :p

cecilia

Staff member
anyway, too bad, we just have to drool on again when i stumble on this :drool:

LOOK AT SORIYA'S FACE .. GIVING US THE EYES b/c we're eyeing her man :loool:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
ahaha i can't even believe how long it is! hahah its almost til 400!!! WOO! wow. now that you think of it. 400+ reasons why we love JLR hahah how did i come up w/ all these :lol:

and thankx Ceci for the clip man she is good! i was thinkin of doin that w/ my flute but i haven't got the chance haha but ima try this weekend and figure out the notes of the song b4 the weekend ends.... or at least some of it :lol:

The flute? That would be beautiful. Do it! Do it GP!

Man, Aum's voice is..... :blush: