Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
For the last eight days I've been dreaming everything JLR. It has been the weirdest week. I am so hooked on this lakorn. This has been the best pairing I've watched in a long time. Wow to this lakorn so far! I am only on episode 4!

Everyones avatars, banners, wallies, animations, etc,... are some of the most awesomest things I've seen. Please keep sharing your works of art!

Love JLR!

wutzz

sarNie Egg
does anyone have the song Hak Roo Suk Nid -- the female version ?? from "Ban sai tong" joy/num lakorn ??? i want it for my jlr mv :lol: -- i be moving this thread soon ...just a few more days ... :(
I'm only have male version which Num-Sornram sang...
http://www.mediafire.com/?rmmjjfs7y9s

and the another one which Saowaree sang...It's very old...haha...u want it??
If anyone want any song...Tell me...I can find some.... :D

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
does anyone have the song Hak Roo Suk Nid -- the female version ?? from "Ban sai tong" joy/num lakorn ??? i want it for my jlr mv :lol: -- i be moving this thread soon ...just a few more days ... :(
gotta go dig for it to see if i have the girl version or not. ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
YUP. SAD. but i think at the end of the week, we'll be moving this thread to the OLD LAKORN :lmao: .

thanks everyone for their warm blessing ... i hope i get over this nasty flu too ^^

sarN

sarNie Granny
does anyone have the ringtone to jamleuy rak fever??

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I know we have a birthday thread, but I'm not very active there... but just wanted to share with my sarnie JLR family that tomorrow's my birthday!!!
Happy Belated Birthday Starry! Wish you the best! Hope one day you find a guy who look hot and wonderful like HARIT! :p

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
okay, i've update first page, this is the mp3 that i still need.
PRISNA'S MP3, RAINYONEME'S MP3, SARN'S SHANIA'S MP3, STARRY'S MP3, VILA'S MP3, ALL YYPRDOCTIONS' MP3

wishbone, can i have your mp3 too? .. btw. i love your MV :wub:
Cecilia, can I post the mp3 on Wednesday, cuz I'm really busy with school, I'm at school right now so I do have the song with me. I want to send you the JLR fanmade mv too, but youtube is blocked!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Okay I am going to class after this last one. Happy BDAY Starry! Have a blast. JRL still going strong.

Who is rewatching it? ME!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
does anyone have the ringtone to jamleuy rak fever??
i dont have one, but i can make one in like 2 secs ahha..just tell me what song and i can cut it and convert it to watever you're phone takes, and if you cant upload it to your phone from your computer, then i can save it to my phone and txt it to you or something lol...but thats TOTALLY up to you ;)

by the way...HAPPY BIRTHDAY STARRYXING haha hope all your birthday wishes come true ^_^

sarN

sarNie Granny
i dont have one, but i can make one in like 2 secs ahha..just tell me what song and i can cut it and convert it to watever you're phone takes, and if you cant upload it to your phone from your computer, then i can save it to my phone and txt it to you or something lol...but thats TOTALLY up to you ;)

by the way...HAPPY BIRTHDAY STARRYXING haha hope all your birthday wishes come true ^_^
u asking for my phone # :p i want the preview song & ending song can u do dat ? thank ! I don't have a usb at the moment i guess u have to txt it to me LMAO. I'll pm u .

sulad

sarNie Adult
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STARRY
I wish you the best and I hope that whatever you wish will come all true.
Have a great, fun and safe birthday celebration.
Remember to keep it cruckin and PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR! :dude:​

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Oh my goodness GP...whenever you and Prisna come on it's like the thread moves 10 pages...you girls are sooo silly! BUT I love it! It wouldn't be the JLR thread without all of us!

Awww...I miss everyone so much...sucks that I have to work like crazy right now. It's all my JLR'ing last month, it put me so behind at work. My boss is like what the heck is wrong with you? You look tired all the time! I can't tell her it's bc of JLR...she'll think I'm weird.

Oh my ladies...how I wish I could stay on to SPAM but I have to go again but I LOVE reading everyone's comments...you gals are still the highlight of my evenings!!!
MY LOVELY DEAR RAIYA!!! girl i miss you so much!! hahahha yea GP= major spamming :ph34r: ahhahhah

i see that everyone took off again anyhow i will catch you gals later then![/b]
AMI!!! girl where have you been? i haven't talked to you in a while (2 days is it? :lol: ) forreal tho haha FOREVER!!! you need to get bak on i miss you!

HAHAHA.
Ah! No worries.
I'll tell Gayu to take a good care of the baby until you get better.
It's not my fault.
You got yourself to be like that.
:lol: ahha then i can rele say "my child was raised by a monkey" HAHHAHHAHAHAHha all thankx to Lala ;) ahaha are you gone to be in and out again today? or u gona stay in here w/ me and drag me for fun? hahahahahaha

What happen to everyone? When I get on everyone just run off hiding in the jungle!!!
I have a hard time reaching my two helpers GP & starry, we need to get together and start planning, March is just around the corner ladies. :lol:
VAN! what happened last nite?? u were on a minute then you disappeared! and i couldn't find you!!! *you stole my ahmazing camoflauge didn't you? :lol: * i'm sure of it hahahha but i saw ur name at the bottom then i was like VAN! then you went away and i'm like O NO SHE DIDN"T hahhahhaha aww i still love you! hahah hmm yes ur GP helper here is getting everything ready in her head :lol: and tryin to get it on paper and on posts hahaha so yes

what's in march? ..
OUR JLR SUPER PARTY REUNION!!! WOO WOO! hahah CECI be there! hahah

trying to spam in here but no such luck either
:eek: trying to spam alone isn't ne fun! i'll join you!

a new thought came to my head to add to PRINCESS list - WE WILL NEVER LOOK OR LISTEN TO THEM FANMADE SONG WITHOUT SEEING AUM/AFF together them songs will never be the same now - they will have deep meaning behind it ^^

OKAY, i can't spam anymore, my head hurts from all these searching .. i think i'm heading out to bed .. see you all tomorrow .. i'm down with a cough/cold too ..
kk i'll add it haha the JUNGLE OF POSTS is beating my list by a couple reason bullet thingys haha

good night to JLR LOVERS .. spamming away. i think we will have to move this thread to the old topic soon ..
SPICY FORUM already moved their thread of this lakorn
cuz they don't JUNGLE ROLL like us hahhahahahaha we're too active for it to be moved already haha

Been very busy these few days, didn't have time to come in here and chat with my JLR jungle fever friends. I miss you guys so much...

[My lovely ladies, I will chat with you guys tomorrow, it's time for nite nite. I need to rest up so I can chase GP and starry tomorrow since I'm it again.. I suck at this game... :lol:

Goodnite Ladies!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
VAN!!!!! no wonder you haven't been in here!!! =[ i miss you ALOT!!!! hahaha still waiting to be tagged :tease: hehe ur still "IT" i shall wait for you to come bak tonite!! love you girl! hugs and kisses and love from me to you =]

CECILIA!!! i hope you feel better girl! the thread won't be the same w/o you! and i'll miss you! haha your not alone in the flu/cold/sickness part haha i think i'm gettin sick too i didn't feel so good today =/ but i'm still in here haha hope you feel better darling lots of love hugs and kisses! <3

OUR JLR INFESTED FAMILY
Raiya sends us her LOVE!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hmm... and where is everyone today? i've been like the only member in here!! WHERE DID EVERYONE GO!!! :lmao:

hah wow while i was folding clothes a couple mins ago i came across one of my mom's shirts and i've seen her wear it a couple times but i don't kno y but today when i picked it up to fold it i looked at it and i'm like OMG! it's one of SORIYA'S SHIRTS!! ahha i was like freakin out hahhahahha its this pink shirt w/ lil brown butterflys on it and its the long sleeve style shirt SO wore at the island hahah now ima have to steal it from my mom hahah ima be like ima keep this kk ahhahaha i'll never look at that shirt the same ever again

and yesterday in physical science my class was watching some movie video thing about motion or something and the people on the show said JUNGLE like 3 times and i'm like OMG OMG OMG!!!!! ahhaha and i busted out laughing to myself the first time they said it and my teacher thought i went insane hahahha o well i guess he got used to it the after the other 2 times they said JUNGLE and i laughed out hysterically haha

hey LALA sorry bout me just getting off last nite i was in the thread and playing my flute and my internet just shut off and i'm like :eek: :eek: :eek: going insane here haha and then i got home today and it did the same thing and i literally like almost died hahahha i was freakin out and everything but i fixed it now so its all good hahah had my mental breakdown moment for the day :lol:

ok now i'm gona add more to list and continue playing my flute almost done w/ the song!! WOO WOO!

LALA!!! girl i see you now!!! hahah are you going to be in and out again today? finish ur homework yet? :lol: come spam w/ me! hahha

sulad

sarNie Adult
:lol: ahha then i can rele say "my child was raised by a monkey" HAHHAHHAHAHAHha all thankx to Lala ;) ahaha are you gone to be in and out again today? or u gona stay in here w/ me and drag me for fun? hahahahahaha
HAHAHA.
LOL.
I'll be out and in.
I can also do stay, but I'm not mean.
That's why if I stay I won't drag you.
Maybe you will do that to me. :p
HAHAHA.
Nope it's not my fault.
Also to have a monkey raise your child.
HAHAHA.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER

385. we are gona road trip around the whole US to kidnapp everyone to our JLR SUPER PARTY during spring break
386. we gona jack all the super hero mobiles for transportation to our party
387. we are gona all go out and buy that pink shirt Aum is wearing and wear it to our party
388. Aum's words haunt us as much as our words raped him hahahhahhahah
389. this SPRING BREAK '08 is goin to be the best yet cuz we are going to have our 1 WEEK JLR PARTY and have a MARATHON
390. we're all waiting for Aum and Aff's new lakorn Botan Kleep Sootai perfect timing cuz its supposedly supposed to be in late March after spring break!
391. you have rep. at least 1+ person in here
392. your level (sarnie egg, sarnie juvenile, sarnie adult, etc) has moved up from you posting so much in the thread
393. we LOVE our hug/kiss ceremonies
394. we are losing our minds w/o JLR
395. we can't bare to watch Aff or Aum's other lakorns where they don't get each other its just plain torture

396. we will NEVER look/listen to the fanmade MV songs without seeing Aum and Aff together *credit to Cecilia*
397. we're having some Aum marathons going on
398. even though JLR has ended there are so many new posts in the thread every 10 minutes the JLR thread still remains at the top of the "Currently Broadcasting Lakorn" page
399. JLR has and STILL DOMINATES our lives til this day
400.OMG!!! AND THE LIST HAS GOTTEN TO 400!!!! WOO! WOO! WOO!
401. we're soo FEVER INFESTED we're starting to get sick forreal but luckily we have the JLR JUNGLE OF POSTS as our medicine to take our flu/cold away
402. we are now going to go through all our new/old clothes to check to see if we have any "SORYIA CLOTHES" that we may have not noticed before
403. we've gone so INSANE others have advised us to see a JUNGLE EXPERT PHYSCHATRIST or to check in and join Boontai in the mental house HAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH
404. we love all the JLR contributions and credit everyone for their hard work
405. we already are looking forward to a new lakorn, Aum & Aff's "BOTAN KLEEP SOOTAI"
406. there is deff. no way any other lakron can beat this one
407. we love sarN's list of "ATTEMPTED R'SCENES"
408. we love and thank CECILIA for compiling the first page
409. comming in here is always a surprise, you don't know what you'll find (even an ONLINE BABY SHOWER!) hahahahhaha
410. if our internet were to die/break/not work right now we'd seriouslyhave a mental breakdown
411. no matter how busy we are we still find time to come in the thread
412. we are now getting "JLR ON THE GO"
413. we're going to go out and buy new (iPods, mp3 video players, phones, CDS, memory cards, etc.) just so we can have JLR on us all the time
414. JLR still remains to be the highlight of our day and will always be cuz of the lovely ladies in it <3
415. you can't believe how long this list is
416. soon enough this list is gona be as long/longer than a page of posts hahah
417. you have quoted so many posts from trying to reply to everyone's posts that you've gone over the "blocks of quoted text" limit
418. at this rate the JLR JUNGLE OF POSTS looks like its gona get up to 500 pages as predicted earlier in the list (^ wayy back up there)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
GP!!! My gosh that list is getting crazy long!!! I'm sure this thread will get to 400 posts...just a matter of when.

Thanks for keeping my Tuesday interesting...I was surfing around (w/o logging in) and I saw your list and it just cracked me up!!! I had to come in here and say something!

I think some of us have had to move on to new lakorns...I haven't found a good one yet I want to watch. I'm rewatching some really old ones but that's it. Any body want to give me a reccomendation? I've sampled around but nothing is taking my interest...I guess JLR spoiled me LOL :wub:

K gals...gotta go! Just wanted to say what up!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
HAHAHA.
LOL.
I'll be out and in.
I can also do stay, but I'm not mean.
That's why if I stay I won't drag you.
Maybe you will do that to me. :p
HAHAHA.
Nope it's not my fault.
Also to have a monkey raise your child.
HAHAHA.
ahahha i see your out again =[ haha hmm... since ur being so nice i guess i won't drag you.... AS HARD AS INTENDED :lol: hahhahahha jk jk jk haha maybe just a lil tug but nothing compared to Harit/Soriya hahahhhahah Gayu raising my child haha wow. thats a sight for ya haahahaha

GP!!! My gosh that list is getting crazy long!!! I'm sure this thread will get to 400 posts...just a matter of when.

Thanks for keeping my Tuesday interesting...I was surfing around (w/o logging in) and I saw your list and it just cracked me up!!! I had to come in here and say something!

I think some of us have had to move on to new lakorns...I haven't found a good one yet I want to watch. I'm rewatching some really old ones but that's it. Any body want to give me a reccomendation? I've sampled around but nothing is taking my interest...I guess JLR spoiled me LOL :wub:

K gals...gotta go! Just wanted to say what up!

UGH! i missed Raiya!!! ahha cuz i was editing my list hmm o well i'll catch you again later hehe but yeap i'm sure the list and pages will get up to 500 just watch hahaha RAIYA! we do have a new lakorn commin our wayy darling! BOTAN KLEEP SOODTAI! Aum and Aff's new lakorn at the end of march! hahah but march is about a month away =/ haha not rele March starts NEXT WEEK! YOU HEAR THAT VAN? (btw where are you today my darling?) well NEXT WEEK! we gotta plan and set up everything like craZZZy! ahha but yea it would be nice to have a lakorn to watch for the meantime while we wait for our new one haha everyone seems to AUM MARATHONING haha but i can't stand to see Aum play w/ neone other than Aff so i'm not gona torture myself through it hahah yeap JLR HAS SPOILED US BAD! we can't watch another lakorn w/o comparing it to this one haaha well Raiya i will see/talk to you later my <3 hugs and kisses!!

gona be back in a lil bit goin to eat haha ima leave myself in the thread but wen i come back JLR FLUTE time! haha finally! lets see who shows up