Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
aww my bubble just got bursted lol

i know huh...well i would like to wish it was Aff but then again hes a meanie... lol

yea lots of witnesses Ceci. :p

shes beautiful as always, thank you Ceci.

ps i just owned another page lol

cecilia

Staff member
^yeah, i think i'm gonna call it a night too .. the coughing didn't go away .. and all these drooling + my nasty cold with sick mucous just gross me out *puke*

sulad

sarNie Adult
CECI!! the thread has already been moved =[
hhha o geez thankx hahah guess i'll have to dragg you even more harder and forceful than u drag me :lol: ahhahaha hehe VAN U HERE THAT! LALA SAYS HARIT IS MINE!! SHE KNOWS WUT SHE BE TALKIN BOUT! AHHAHHHAHAH me too darn it! i was freakin out cuz i went in the Currently broadcasting section and i didn't see JLR and i'm like WTF!!! osihgoihhoidhgoiagoh haahahahah
HAHAHA.
LOL.
Okay we'll see if you can drag me.
I'm like 200000 LB.
I can just stand there, while you're using all of your strength.
Then after using all of your strength you can't go and fight with the other girls over Harit.
HAHAHAHA.
Try to stay here, but the movie I was watching was getting really interesting.
HEHEHE.
When you come back, I'll see if I can stay here.
And drag you. :p

Ceci : Aww! I hope you get well soon Ceci.
Totally know how it feels.
But don't worry Spring is coming soon.
And the cold season is going to be over soon.
:)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LaLa- after the winter is spring that...allergies starts to kick in... :(

i hope you feel better soon Ceci.

I hope everyone have a nice day today!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks Lynda for the link.

Get well Ceci. I know how it feels to be sick. I was sick for 2 and a half weeks long just awhile back.

OMG so out of topic.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
THANKS SO MUCH! NOW I HAVE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET IT ON MY PHONE LOL!!!
I can always txt it to you like i did with sarn :D

http://www.gossipstar.com/view_topic.php?c...mp;newsid=11666
Some pics of AUm at some summer swimsuit show?
I was looking at the pix, and when i scrolled down and looked at the comments, one of them said "i don't know that why everybody involved my life. GET OUT "
and it was posted by Umm, atleast thats what it said lol...someone else take a look and tell me i'm not hallucinating lol...

i think its funny how he would go and comment about it himself. shoot..i'd do the same thing

neena

sarNie Adult
I can always txt it to you like i did with sarn :D
I was looking at the pix, and when i scrolled down and looked at the comments, one of them said "i don't know that why everybody involved my life. GET OUT "
and it was posted by Umm, atleast thats what it said lol...someone else take a look and tell me i'm not hallucinating lol...

i think its funny how he would go and comment about it himself. shoot..i'd do the same thing
wow, thats interesting. if that is aum, he seems mad about it...could it be an impostor? :huh:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
seriously I disappear for a day or 2 now the thread is in the OLD Lakorn section and we beat the record again. Now it's 400+pages and highly viewed still.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Wishbone subbed
JLR crew celebrating their rating success.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQJiw-KgME0

he was abusing AFF near the end??
hahah thankx LYNDA!! haha i wished it showed more of Aff and Aum hahah so much commotion goin round w/ the producer and her bro and mom ahhahhahah but wen it showed Aum i was like OMG! he's soo mean! hahahhaha

HAHAHA.
LOL.
Okay we'll see if you can drag me.
I'm like 200000 LB.
I can just stand there, while you're using all of your strength.
Then after using all of your strength you can't go and fight with the other girls over Harit.
HAHAHAHA.
Try to stay here, but the movie I was watching was getting really interesting.
HEHEHE.
When you come back, I'll see if I can stay here.
And drag you. :p
hahahhahaha we'll see. if i can't drag i'll push :lol: haahhahah don't worry i'll never run out of strength to fight for my Harit mark my words :loool: hehe and i see you in here now =] i have to run away from you so you can't drag me :tease: haha are you gona be in and out again?

hahah i need to rewatch that clip again to confirm ahhah i couldn't rele tell who was who but i'll check again ahhaha maybe it is aff i only saw the back of her head hahahahah

and like i said i knew it that the thread was gona get up to 401 pages by the time i got home from school haahha

sulad

sarNie Adult
hahahhahaha we'll see. if i can't drag i'll push :lol: haahhahah don't worry i'll never run out of strength to fight for my Harit mark my words :loool: hehe and i see you in here now =] i have to run away from you so you can't drag me :tease: haha are you gona be in and out again?
hahah i need to rewatch that clip again to confirm ahhah i couldn't rele tell who was who but i'll check again ahhaha maybe it is aff i only saw the back of her head hahahahah

and like i said i knew it that the thread was gona get up to 401 pages by the time i got home from school haahha
LOL.
Push?
I don't think you can push me.
I'll just be standing there similing.
KEKEKE.
While you just keep using up your strength.
Maybe it can go on for the whole night that you'll miss out the chance fighting for Harit.
HAHAHA.
Keep running, because I got Gayu to help me search for you.
I think I'll be here and working on some wallies.
:)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hahah same w/ me on the ringtone thing i set mine to the jazz version of the JLR theme song (omg i was soo happy that day i figured out how to do it hahah) and like my phone rings rele rele loud haha so its blasting JLR everytime someone calls :lol: and today i guess i was humming the tune (i do that alot hahah) and my phone rang and i guess i thought it was just me making the sound but then it got rele loud and i'm like o PHONE! hahahha and my phone usually vibrates 2 times before ringning so when i'm out i let the phone ring a couple times b4 i pick it up just so i can listen to it hahhahaha

CECILIA MY DARLING!! do you feel better?

AMI! where are you girl! ur supposed to be on now hahha