Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I want to go to Thailand and stay in Phuket.
Because that's where they were.
...Phuket trip of urs hehe

i would be rele sad too if everyone stopped being active haha that's y i'm still in here to keep it alive haha and b/c JLR has dominated my life practically ahhah and i love being in here my second home w/ my JLR INFESTED FAMILY OF SISTERS hahah
Oh my gosh you girls-- so I'm not going totally crazy. All of last week, I had the HUGEST urge to check hotel & plane tickets to Phuket, Thailand!!! JLR must be sending me subliminal messaging or something.
I even read reviews of hotels, looked at prices, researched how long it was going to take me to fly to Thailand...etc. Tickets for plane ride & for a decent hotel are like $2800-$3500+ on expedia.com for a week or two stay. I REALLLLLY want to go, but I'm scared to go by myself. Maybe I'll go to Hawaii instead? But Hawaii just isn't Thailand.
I think the thai stars go Phuket alot to make lakorns, so maybe I could go nicely stalk Aum, tie him down and bring him back for my sarnie sisters! :clap:

GP... don't be sad that we're going to leave the thread yet anytime soon. I still have the fever!! We all still have it, hopefully we'll be JLRing or YTing each other for a long time. :)

starry is here she IT!!! I need to run as fast as I can before I'm IT again. I'm alway IT for some reason. I'm hiding for starry, need to be very quiet!! :ph34r:
Oh darn, Van caught me! I'm IT and now she's got GP's invisible camouflage on so I can't see her anymore!!! Where are you? Are Raiya & Ami still tied to a tree? I can just walk over and tag them. You girls can't run anywhere anyways. LOL. * muah ha*

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. you gals are too funny. make me wanna make barbie SORIYA and ken HARITH :loool: since i collect international dolls ^^

ami i have the cold for the last few weeks. the medicine doesn't seem like it's working at all .. :( i so want to get over this stupid congestive chest and cough problem.

starry maybe we can all plan a trip to thailand to visit this phuket island of HARITH/SORIYA love nest someday. i know SUNNY stop by SO SANAE HA island when she visit thailand too . i wanna do that for my thailand visit.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww i gotta save up for the trip to Thailand!

Starry is that the price ($2,500-3,500) for the plane and lodging only!? and is it with like a tour group or on your own deal? heheh i know i really wanna go to Thailand also ...i wanna go see my penpals friend! ^_^

Ceci what medicine are you taking? Did you try Robitussin or whats that other one called?! (man, i can't seem to remember the name since i ran out of em already) they said its not good to cough long...it can be more serious if it last for more than 4 weeks. :(

Neena those dolls are soo cute! do they have any brown hair ones with highlight ?

sarN

sarNie Granny
omg Doll? im to old to play with dolll but for JLR i guess i want one hahah

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Hey Starry!!!!
How was your birthday? Sorry Harit couldn't drop by to visit with you he was too busy helping me planning for the super party. Your gift should be there this weekend from me and Harit. :lol: Starry you might see my name on the bottom but I'm not there, so you can't caught me. :tease:

A trip to Phuket sound very good right now!!! Once we get there I'm taking off with Harit to the Island and leave you girls with Kawin..

Neena love your dolls. They very cute. Can you make a doll of Sexy Harit, so I can drool on it. :drool: :drool: :drool:

cecilia

Staff member
okay, you know how they keep saying that phrase. 'THE MORE YOU HATE, THE MORE YOU'LL GET' and guess what i get :lmao:

Credit: pantip* I don't know what why they're together but let's hope NO LAKORN with SUNTI b/c he's such bad actor​

nophankh

sarNie Adult
okay, you know how they keep saying that phrase. 'THE MORE YOU HATE, THE MORE YOU'LL GET' and guess what i get :lmao:

Credit: pantip* I don't know what why they're together but let's hope NO LAKORN with SUNTI b/c he's such bad actor​
What the heck is this? Stefan step away from Aff or you're gonna get shot. I'm serious. oh my god!!!

cecilia

Staff member
OOOH .. forgot .. more for VAN to drool :drool: i like the color blending here .. make him very sexy!

Credit: pantip-i was gonna do one like this .. i guess someone took my idea and use it first :lol:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult

Wow!!! Everytime I see Aff she is getting hotter and hotter, dont you agree SarN? I want to see more pictures of Aum and Aff together, not with some other guys. :angry: :angry:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
OOOH .. forgot .. more for VAN to drool :drool: i like the color blending here .. make him very sexy!

Credit: pantip-i was gonna do one like this .. i guess someone took my idea and use it first :lol:
Wait... let me go get my new bib I just get last weekend. Thank you Cecilia, what will I do without you??? I love you!!!
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
What the heck is this? Stefan step away from Aff or you're gonna get shot. I'm serious. oh my god!!!

LMAO Lynda...seriously he needs to back off and where is Umm when all this happen??? <_<

Edit: Sarn you want the entire cd since i already ripped them??

cecilia

Staff member
lynda, no kidding .. i was about to pull up Aff's shotgun and bang bang sunti away :loool: .. man, this is getting too funny

more last one : i like this one but the big head is a bit too funny :loool: she's HOT!

and WOW. almost the whole infested family in here :wub:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Ceci, those graphics of Aum are hot yeah. You made Aum even more appealing. I love the reds and blues you used there. Gosh, you are so talented. I wish I could do something like that. Keep it up!