Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Uh-Huh.
That's why you better look out.
It's not only Boontai and Sansanee that is doing the job.
But Gayu too and plus Gayu is worser.
HAHAHA.
I know huh.
Finally time to sleep and spam.
HAHAHA.
Haven't work on JLR Wallie yet.
I have been working on my sisters.
They wanted me to do some graphic with their pictures.
So I have been working on that.
I won't get started on JLR Wallie until this weekend.

hahah oh geez dat true. when its worse than Boontai and Sunsanee that's sayin something hahhahah oi no sleep for me haha JLRing is going to take my sleep time hahhaha you won't be the only one JLR contributing this weekend i got post my song and start on a artwork try another MV and start on the end song hahhaaha and the list is becoming a daily thing so haha

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
alrite ladies i gotta go for tonite haha it was just me and LALA today where is everyone?? haha they'll probably come later tonite hahah but i'll be on tomara WOO! FRIDAY! on all night hahaha SPAMMING! ahha ok well <3 you ladies good night big hugs and kisses w/ love to my JLR INFESTED SISTER FAMILY!

sulad

sarNie Adult
hahah oh geez dat true. when its worse than Boontai and Sunsanee that's sayin something hahhahah oi no sleep for me haha JLRing is going to take my sleep time hahhaha you won't be the only one JLR contributing this weekend i got post my song and start on a artwork try another MV and start on the end song hahhaaha and the list is becoming a daily thing so haha
Yi-Pee.
We own Page 402.

See.
Gayu is worser.
I wish I can stay up.
But now I'm so use to sleep at 12.
That by around 12 or pass 1 alittle.
I get really sleepy already.
I'll be busy on Saturday.
But I'll be on Sunday to check it out.
Foresure the pages are going to fly up when I come back.
Can't wait see all of your work! :)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i was here too, just trying to catch up first...but by time i did...you girls are gone...geez i took that long to read??? lol

sulad

sarNie Adult
i was here too, just trying to catch up first...but by time i did...you girls are gone...geez i took that long to read??? lol
Ow! How come I don't see your name no more?
HAHAHA.
Nah! You didn't take that long.
We're still in here, but just doing something else at the same time.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult

Credit: pantip
Just want to get on the back of that jetski and sail away with Aum!!!

starry, you see Aum get your Soraya bear in his hand but he was being bad and take off her clothes. :loool:
I guess he use his own sunglasses in JLR cuz its the same one he's wearing in these pictures. He's HOT!!!!
Next thing you know, we're all gonna go get some Aum stunner shades (even if we are all girls and have to sneak over to the men's sunglasses divison). LOL

starry, I see you are on a mission, huh???? Don't go wake Raiya up from her nap I will tie Boontai right next to you, so you won't feel lonely(warning Boontai is just a little nuts :wacko: ). Is too kind of you to post Harit picture for Soraya to drool on, while Harit is walking on the beach with me. :lol: I will wait and see what is your next move?m
Yeah, Boontai is nuts, but at least she's got good experience getting out of ropes. Remember when Bai tied her up BUT she escaped? Yeah, she'll help us get out of our ropes and then she'll go crazy on you!! We'll just tell her we saw you walking away with Harit and then you better watch out. :lol:

I see everyone is still going strong on this thread :clap: ...I'm re-watching the series again and I'm seeing things that I didn't notice before! :yahoo:
Me too... like when Harit tied Soraya up to the tree-- why did he pick the weakest looking tree? And then I realized there was more than one tree around. For some reason, I just thought there was ONE tree.

you will always see me here Grudgeprincess.....i'm always in and out....i don't want to seem that JLR is my life (even though it is...)...^^
JLR is OUR life. LOL
My sister thinks it's sad I have no life right now. :wacko: But I miss you girls so much when I'm away at work.
I finally snuck on this afternoon from work-- and I've never been tempted enough to do that in the past. And yeah!!! My workplace unblocked SW...

I had to take a long time to finish reading too. Too much to catch up on.
Love that this thread still burning hot.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol Starry i guess its just me and you or it might just be me alone again :p

anyways i was trying to find everyone on YT...

the jetski has a small tank of gas i want the cruise ship..sail away longer with Harit! LOL

Edit: if only i was good with photoshop i would put myself sitting behind him lmao

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
lol Starry i guess its just me and you or it might just be me alone again :p
anyways i was trying to find everyone on YT...
the jetski has a small tank of gas i want the cruise ship..sail away longer with Harit! LOL
Edit: if only i was good with photoshop i would put myself sitting behind him lmao
Sorry ami, didn't see anyone as being "here"-- yeah van and GP must be hiding in invisible mode (van and GP, is that you two??? I'm gonna go get an xray that picks out invisible people so we can track you down if you are here hiding from me. Ha ha).

Ami, you should try photoshopping that. Practice makes perfect. :) I'd like to see you or Soraya behind Harit. (Just make sure to do it when van's asleep or it'll be you and van on that jetski together with Harit. LOL.)

But you should sneak out with the small jetski... run out of gas so you get stranded together & Harit can rescue you!
But here's your two rescue scenerios: If he's in dirty scruffy Harit mode, he'll drag you back to land and tie you to a tree. Lol, and you just escaped van. :) But if's he's gentleman mode, he'll swim you back to land and let you hold him for a bit. And then van will see and re-tie you to a tree. :) (Sorry, I didn't see escaping the tree either way. LOL)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
heehee....i just went to the store...and i saw eggs....the only thing i could think about is JLR....then i started laughing and my sister thought i went crazy.......^^

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
heehee....i just went to the store...and i saw eggs....the only thing i could think about is JLR....then i started laughing and my sister thought i went crazy.......^^
Yeah, I saw hard boiled eggs at the gas station last week and was smiling like a dork... my sister thought I'm nuts too.

On top of that, I let my phone ring just to hear the ringtones, set up every contact on my list to ring to different part of the theme songs. Oh, if I get them to call just right, it might make up the entire song!

I totally confused my brother the other day when he texted me go pick him up from school. I txt him: "Yeah, I'll get off my island now and row my boat over to pick you up." I thought he knew about my JLR craze-- I tell all of them I'm on my island when I'm doing JLR stuff and on this thread.
He told me later he had "no clue how I got on an island or why I just couldn't drive to pick him up." Ha ha... he's got no sense of humour. But I cracked up.
Today he went to his girlfriend's house and didn't want me to pick him up too early, so he txt me to "swim slowly over to pick him up and leave my boat on the island." Yeah, so I got everyone to talk "island" language to me if they want me to tune into what they're saying. :lol: :lol:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I love the name Soriya so much. My kids want to name their kids: Soriya, Gayu, and Harit! LMAO!!! You can add that on the list GP:

~You are so addicted to JLR that you want to name your kin after the characters!

I just thought it was cute that my daughter said this to me today. She wants to name her daughter Soriya and Gayu for a boy or girl. I laughed so hard when she told me this. My kids also love the opeing theme song.

It's crazy at my house. Don't worry, I don't let my kids watch the violence and steamy scenes. ;)

cecilia

Staff member
that's too funny but i do that most of the time too .. i'm known to be a bit crazy when it come to things i love or crazy about :p

awe .. DAL, your story remind me of SUNNy having her nephew watch this lakorn .. she didn't let him watch the steamy scene too. i was picking on her for being a bad aunty.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao Starry, thats funny how you even got your bro to talk that way...

i would try it again but i took out photoshop from this laptop , cause it lags big time when im on here and using the program at the same time..so yea i will try it this weekend. lol funny no matter what scenario it always comes back to the tree...imma check out that tree tying episodes this weekend. heck i might just watch the entire lakorn this weekend...nothing to do anyways :)

sorry if i took too long to reply...on YT watching Yaowarat with Chakrit :)drool:) anyways the sound and picture is off cue so i basically fstfwd alot... :unsure:

chenling

sarNie Adult
omg ladies I've missed you and this thread soo much...Oregon is good though, I'm going home on Sat sooo I should be back on all the time after that..and I've typed up four pages to the new chapter of my fanfic...soooo as soon as I get it edited aand add more...its all yours ladies!! I hope everyone has been good (((hugs)))

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Just want to get on the back of that jetski and sail away with Aum!!!

Yeah, Boontai is nuts, but at least she's got good experience getting out of ropes. Remember when Bai tied her up BUT she escaped? Yeah, she'll help us get out of our ropes and then she'll go crazy on you!! We'll just tell her we saw you walking away with Harit and then you better watch out. :lol:

Me too... like when Harit tied Soraya up to the tree-- why did he pick the weakest looking tree? And then I realized there was more than one tree around. For some reason, I just thought there was ONE tree.

JLR is OUR life. LOL
My sister thinks it's sad I have no life right now. :wacko: But I miss you girls so much when I'm away at work.
I finally snuck on this afternoon from work-- and I've never been tempted enough to do that in the past. And yeah!!! My workplace unblocked SW...

I had to take a long time to finish reading too. Too much to catch up on.
Love that this thread still burning hot.
I was gonna pull a GP and do the max number of replies but i got tired...seeing i just woke up from my nap and hey how did i get tied to the tree? I thought van was tied there with her poster?! LOL...I still have GP and starry to rescue me and that tree is super wimpy...im sure us smarts girls will be able to escape and when we do VAN...your gonna be in for it! Where's Prisna...she's not gonna be happy when she sees all us girls are fighting for her baby's daddy ahahahahaha :loool:

i still love JLR so much but i just haven't been able to be as active but I TOTALLY CHECK THE THREAD EVERY SINGLE DAY...we gotta keep the fever going!!!

too funny...but really true story...i still haven't eaten any eggs since JLR stopped being on the air...it's too hard I keep thinking of them and then i don't want eggs any more lol :lol:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
omg ladies I've missed you and this thread soo much...Oregon is good though, I'm going home on Sat sooo I should be back on all the time after that..and I've typed up four pages to the new chapter of my fanfic...soooo as soon as I get it edited aand add more...its all yours ladies!! I hope everyone has been good (((hugs)))
Hey girl! we miss you! dang that story of yours is HOT can't wait till you get back, big hug and kisses to you (muah!!!)...did you say four pages... :wub: and a baby and some scenes between Harit and Soriya :spin: :ph34r:

Oh for CECI...WOW girl you totally got me on the pic...I almost screamed when i saw it but i was in the office so i didn't want my assistant to think i was crazier than i already am hahahahaha...love all the pics!