Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
alrighty Starry, i will dream of some good plans tonight ...shshsh Van will be after me trying to tie me up to something cause i think the trees are full since shes been tying every girl that looks at Harit! :loool:

GN and Sweet Dreams to you.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
awww you all left already ;) I guess I'll just go watch movies...and help starry think of ideas on how to capture/escape from Van! lol
I cant wait to start making cards. I've put it on hold for too long now I got this really super cool (who says that anymore? :huh: ) emboss poweder ink thing. OMG cant wait to use it. First you use the versa marker and write or draw whatever and then you pour the powder on it and shake off the excess and then take the heating tool and heat the powder. It melts and creates a 3-D effect! I'll make something and show you all later! :rolleyes:

cikna

sarNie Adult

437. we are going to buy a pair of AUM SHADES to bring on our PHUKET TRIP
438. time zones SUCK! haha
439. you've been on the computer/laptop so long your parents have threatened to take it away from you and you still continue what your doing and push your chances
440. we should get a guy to post in here HAHAHHAHAHHAH
441. we now need to bribe to get the chance to get untied from the tree
442. we speak JUNGLE LANGUAGE now *credit to Starry*
443. this leap day/year was great!
444. we're getting fooled by Ceci's photoshop skillz
445. we know not to mess w/ Gayu's men she's more vicious than Sunsanee and Boontai! hahahha
446. we have to keep Boontai on the island. so when we get tied up we learn from the pros
447. I GP DO NOT RECALL BEING CAPTURED OR BEING TIED TO THE TREE HAHAHAHHAH
448. we need to take medicine if we're gona stay on all night on the computer hahaha that's why we got JLR
449. we enjoy each other's hugs and kisses for the day and OUR SPAM FEST WEEKENDS!! can't wait til SPRING BREAK '08 JLR SUPER PARTY!
450. JLR is our reward for everything we accomplish
451. we're tempted to write our own fanfics
452. if Aum/Aff advertised a product we would deff. go out and buy like 2389762937698236982357 things of it
453. we've bought tropical scented shampoo, lotions, candles, etc. so it'd remind us of our ISLAND JUNGLE
454. we've used JLR in some of our sayings
455. GO TO FUN4FUN'S FANFIC SECTION AND READ RAIYA'S 2 POSTS OF HER STORY ITS AMAZINGLY GREAT VERRY HAWT, STEAMY, SEXXXY SCENES!!!!
457. Before doing an assignment, watch JLR for inspiration and motivation. After finishing the assignment, watch JLR for rewards for long hours of sitting down, reading, thinking and typing
Is it 456 or 457? :huh: Oh, well... ^_^

wutzz

sarNie Egg
It's very old pics....

Aum with long-hair

I found some tread about another lakorn of Aum and Aff..."Tee tra kul song"...but Thay're not pair up together...

I can't bear to see aum with the other ..who not Aff!!

Yah!!! Aum with Aff...only 1 pic ...I guess It only have 1 scene too...Haha...My eyes only catch up about Aum-Aff thingy..... :lol:

i found these interview ... really like it...
http://www.yimwhan.com/board/show.php?user...c=6&Cate=12

He answered his fan's question....and there are his favourite questions....I like it too!!! such as...

ทำไมชื่อ อั้ม คำถามถู�ใจ อั้ม – อธิชาติ
จาà¸? : เอิ๊à¸? (ชื่อนี้เพราะว่าชอบหัวเราะคï
½
�
�)
"ชื่อนั้นสำคั�ไฉน" อ๊ะ�ฮ่ม! คำถามเดียวนะ ทำไมถึงได้ชื่อเล่นว่า "อั้ม" อยา�รู้ที่มาได้ป่าว ขอบคุณค่ะ
เพราะเด็�ๆ ทานข้าวยา� คุณ�ม่เลยต้องป้อนบ่อยๆ

Fan asked him that "why your name are Aum?"
He said "Becuz when I was young It's very hard for my mom to feed me"
haha...I can imagine everything ... His mom have to said ...Just one bite,Aummmm...Ummmm....One more bite,Ummmm...Aummmm...

I like this one too...
ทางเลือ��่อนตาย คำถามถู�ใจ อั้ม - อธิชาติ
ถ้ามีคำสั่งจาà¸?พระเจ้าว่าทุï¿
�
�

คนต้องตาย ให้อั้มเลือ�ได้เพียง1 ข้อต่อไปนี้อั้มจะเลือ�อะไร �ละเพราะอะไรจ้ะ
1 ให้คนที่เรารั�ตาย�่อน
2. ให้เราตาย�่อน
ไม่ซีเรียสนะà¹?ค่อยาà¸?รู้ทัศนï¿
�
�
ติต่อคนที่คุณรั�อ้ะ ลองตอบเล่นๆดูสิ

ข้อ 1 ครับ เพราะไม่อยาà¸?ให้คนที่เรารัà¸?ï¿
�
ำบา� อยู่บนโล�คนเดียว

Fan asked "If God command that everyone must die, You have the chance to choose only 1 choice...Which choice you wanna choose?"
1.Let the one you love die first.
2.Let you die first.
He said... he picked choice1...cuz he don't want to let the one he love undergo trouble alone on the world...^____^.....
I'm not good in translation na...But wanna share...cuz It's soooo cute ....

Some questions there should be PG13's question....haha
http://www.yimwhan.com/board/show.php?user...c=4&Cate=17

-ขอถามความเห็นส่วนตัว…อั้มคï¿
�
ด อย่างไร�ับคำพูดที่ว่า “ความรั�� �ับ “ Sex� ควรจะ�ย�ออ�จา��ัน
“มันเป็นไปไม่ได้หรอ�ครับ อั้มว่ามันมาด้วย�ัน�ต่บางค น
ที่มีความรั� Sex อาจจะไม่จำเป็นสำหรับเขา�็ไ ด้
้ ้้�

-ความรั�ที่ดีจำเป็นต้องมี Sex ที่ดีมั๊ย
“ใช่ครับ…เพราะความรั�ที่ดี เ�ิดจา�ความเข้าใจที่ดี ไม่ว่าจะเป็นป�ิสัมพันธ์ต่า งๆ
หรือà¹?ม้à¸?ระทั่งà¸?ารมี Sex มันคือà¸?ารสื่อสารà¸?ันอย่างหนï¿
�
่ง "

credit to
http://www.yimwhan.com/board/board.php?user=CLuBATiCharT
and clubatichart ...

sulad

sarNie Adult
hahahah geez girl! u go to sleep that late on school nights? geez!! hahah i was rele sleepy lately haha thank JLR its friday :yahoo: hahah ok my new saying <-- ahahhahahaha aww you won't be joining us tomara? haha major SPAMMAGE TOMARA! WOO! but i'll be here all weekend darling and LATE tonite! so i'll catch you here! <3
hehe yay! at least i kno i'm not the only one that doesn't see AMI!
You think it's late.
HAHAHA.
My family have different bed time.
So that's why it seems late.
HEHEHE.
I didn't come on yesterday and you guys went up like crazy.
But I miss you guys.
Hopefully I'll get to come on tommorrow.
And spam with you gals.
I was like what!
Where's Ami?
But she was just invisible.
HEHEHE.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
oh boy, GP and i are shark bait!!! swim swim GP....oh wait we cant swim
hehe I CAN SWIM hehe i don't kno bout u tho :lol: hehe where's HARIT to come save us?? hahahahahah he can be the turtle hehehe --->
AND WE ARE SAVED!!!!! YAY! HAHA VAN!

Good nite my dear GP! Sorry i was too slow to catch you...thanks for rescuing me from VAN!!! Muah!!!

:eek: i think you got on as soon as i got off! NO!! hahaha but yes i hope to see you tonite darling!

LOL Raiya trust no one! :loool:

hehe..... well while i'm "tying" Raiya to the tracks MY HORSE IS RUNNING AWAY!!! ahahahha so i'm stranded too! hahhahahahahahahahaha naw i wouldn't do that to you my darling hehe....

life long lesson we've learned from Soriya- DON'T TRUST ANYONE (w/ the whole escaping w/ Boontai thing haha didn't work!)

Raiya, if I were you I will stay far away from AMI, she might tie you down to a toilet, since she thought of it.
Remember... you cant trust any one, when it comes to Harit!!!!

haha o god now toilets? keke ok thankx for the heads up VAN! now we have to hide from EVERYONE!!! hahahhah

Oh ice creamgirl, those pics are so funny. I like the one of me floating around looking for Aum (I found him by the way, van).

Sorry girls, but I have to go tonight. I'm really tired today. Too much stuff at work and my boss left for another position so we had an after work party for him that took alot of energy out of me. Socializing is tiring by the way...

Night too girls (Ami, ice cream girl, Raiya, GP, & van) and I'll see you all tomorrow! Hopefully by then, I'll have had some time to think about ways to capture van. (I'm willing to take suggestions by the way.)

XXs and OOs!! :kiss:

aww i hope your fully rested for tomara! so we can SPAM! hahahahahaha hope to see you tonite my darling!!! HUGS AND KISSES TO YOU!! hehe VAN NEEDS TO BE DOMINATED!!! :loool:

awww you all left already ;) I guess I'll just go watch movies...and help starry think of ideas on how to capture/escape from Van! lol
I cant wait to start making cards. I've put it on hold for too long now I got this really super cool (who says that anymore? :huh: ) emboss poweder ink thing. OMG cant wait to use it. First you use the versa marker and write or draw whatever and then you pour the powder on it and shake off the excess and then take the heating tool and heat the powder. It melts and creates a 3-D effect! I'll make something and show you all later! :rolleyes:

YAY! that sounds amazing hahhahah can't wait to see it!

You think it's late.
HAHAHA.
My family have different bed time.
So that's why it seems late.
HEHEHE.
I didn't come on yesterday and you guys went up like crazy.
But I miss you guys.
Hopefully I'll get to come on tommorrow.
And spam with you gals.
I was like what!
Where's Ami?
But she was just invisible.
HEHEHE.
LALA!! i missed you yesterday!!! hahaha i could have sworn i saw ur name last nite but i don't think you posted but i saw ur name ahhahhahah hehe i hope to see you tonite my darlin!! hahah idk something's wrong w/ Ami's thingy sometimes we can see her name at the bottom and other times we can't =/ hehe and she's hiding from us when WE should be hiding from HER haahhhahhahahahahahhaha

omg ice cream! hehe those are too funny i'm just lmao over here hahhahahhahhahhahaha

hehe ok very close to finishing my flute thing haha i tried on my Soriya shirt hahahhaha omg it looks ok hahah o well its all good its a small shirt but big at the same time kinda weird haha and it looks like one of those pregnant shirts :lol: ahhah yes well i was lookin throu all my clothes to find SORYIA PANTS haahhahha omg wow that took a while hahha but i got a pair ahhaha they're pretty small but o well at least its close hahahaaha ok i'll try to have my flute piece up by tonite!! hehe YAY!

thanx Vicky for the pixs haha omg that one about his name is too funny hahhahhaha omg its hilairous haha i need to go watch those interviews u posted hehe woo! i like him better w/ short hair haha not long idk hahah he looks sexier w/ short hair hahahahaha

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER

a couple days ago we had to CALL AUM to come take care of Sunti for being too close to HIS AFF today we have to CALL AFF to take care of that girl for being to close to HER AUM and us JLR sarnies have TO ATTACK ONCE AGAIN! CHARGE!!!

:angry: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :angry:​

( :loool: )

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hm.. is the link down or something for the interview cuz when you click on it it takes a long time to load and everything is in thai and i can't read thai :lol: can someone translate please

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER

437. we are going to buy a pair of AUM SHADES to bring on our PHUKET TRIP
438. time zones SUCK! haha
439. you've been on the computer/laptop so long your parents have threatened to take it away from you and you still continue what your doing and push your chances
440. we should get a guy to post in here HAHAHHAHAHHAH
441. we now need to bribe to get the chance to get untied from the tree
442. we speak JUNGLE LANGUAGE now *credit to Starry*
443. this leap day/year was great!
444. we're getting fooled by Ceci's photoshop skillz
445. we know not to mess w/ Gayu's men she's more vicious than Sunsanee and Boontai! hahahha
446. we have to keep Boontai on the island. so when we get tied up we learn from the pros
447. I GP DO NOT RECALL BEING CAPTURED OR BEING TIED TO THE TREE HAHAHAHHAH
448. we need to take medicine if we're gona stay on all night on the computer hahaha that's why we got JLR
449. we enjoy each other's hugs and kisses for the day and OUR SPAM FEST WEEKENDS!! can't wait til SPRING BREAK '08 JLR SUPER PARTY!
450. JLR is our reward for everything we accomplish
451. we're tempted to write our own fanfics
452. if Aum/Aff advertised a product we would deff. go out and buy like 2389762937698236982357 things of it
453. we've bought tropical scented shampoo, lotions, candles, etc. so it'd remind us of our ISLAND JUNGLE
454. we've used JLR in some of our sayings
455. GO TO FUN4FUN'S FANFIC SECTION AND READ RAIYA'S 2 POSTS OF HER STORY ITS AMAZINGLY GREAT VERRY HAWT, STEAMY, SEXXXY SCENES!!!!

456. we're gona start taking some jetski lessons

457.Before doing an assignment, watch JLR for inspiration and motivation. After finishing the assignment, watch JLR for rewards for long hours of sitting down, reading, thinking and typing *credit to CIKNA*
458. we've learned to TRUST NO ONE!! ahhahahahahahaha
459. bedtime? what bedtime?? theres only JLR TIME!
460. we've found pictures to go along with our plans
461. you have opened/started an online photo storage to hold all these pictures associated w/ JLR
462. we model our SORIYA CLOTHES but look no where near as good as Soriya herself
463. we don't say "I WANT TO JLR" we say "WE HAVE/NEED TO JLR"
464. so many "T" words used (trees, trains, toilets etc.) hahahhahaahaha

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
afternoon ladies!

just dropping by to wish everyone a lovely day (i will be on later in the evening..)

until then have fun!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hey GP, i will be on later since my sister needs her laptop today...

i dont really wanna go sit on that hard chair just yet...i havent eaten neither and kinda hungry right now.

so i will catch you later okie! ^_^

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hey GP, i will be on later since my sister needs her laptop today...
i dont really wanna go sit on that hard chair just yet...i havent eaten neither and kinda hungry right now.

so i will catch you later okie! ^_^
hah ok go get something to eat hehe i'll wait for ya here

cecilia

Staff member
wow. NO ONE'S in here .. anyway, I LOVE HIM WHEN He have long hair like BECKHAM .. so HOT :drool: ..
looks super fine in those soccer clothes. THANK vICKY FOR THE PICTURES :wub:
here's one for the SORIYA/SUNSANEE sister love

Raiya

sarNie Adult
GP my girl!!! I'm not gonna catch you today...i promised my best friend that i would go out with her tonight so...it'll be too late by the time i get back on. Check your inbox tomorrow k! I'll have something waiting for you...I promise!!! I won't fall asleep again LOL.

Hey AMI...see you tonight if you are back on!

Thanks Ceci for the pics!

AND VAN if you see this...i haven't forgotten you girl...i started that bribe poster...it will be up sometime tonight ahahaha...so don't tie me to a tree yet :lol:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
CECILIA- hehe girl i've been in here the whole day i just have many SW tabs open hahah but yea it was REALLY QUIET today! i was like the only in here for like a couple times haha but thankx for the pixs darling! are you over your cold/flu?

i miss everyone! where are they? haha i'm exhausted from this whole flute thing for the past 2 hours i've been trying to figure out how to get it on here so i'll try to have it up by tomara at the latest kk if not tonight

RAIYA!! ugh i missed you!! hehe YAY! ok more drooling kekekekek i had a great amazing dream last night hehe from your story HAHHAHAHA but i wil talk to you soon my darling!! <3 you!! hugs and kisses! :kiss:

cecilia

Staff member
have not got over the flu yet. still cough like an old hag .. LOl
i did a jlr marathon on my ipod last night and this morning. my battery die so that's why i jump online.
i miss the FEVER talk ^^

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
^^ aww still? i hope you feel better soon my darling! haha WOO! MARATHON! haha what episode are you up to? hahaa you need to buy the plug in charger so you can charge while you watch ahhah that's what i have but i got the nano so i don't got video =/ i want a video one hehe gotta get one of them now hahahha yes i miss the fever talk a lot!! haha so quiet today i don't see you around as much! where have you been?