Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Hi GP!!!!!

Girl, I just got home from work, it was a busy day for me at work. Guess what I'm having for Dinner???

PHO

Im going to eat first than I will be back to spam with you my dear, so don't go away, OK!!!!

Hope you can stay late with us again tonite!!!! ;)

I own this page!!! GO ME!!!!!!

Hi Starry!!!! Do I have to hide from you again today??? Hope you will chat with us tonite not just hiding from us like last nite.

GP you left.... NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :(

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
hehe ok very close to finishing my flute thing haha i tried on my Soriya shirt hahahhaha omg it looks ok hahah o well its all good its a small shirt but big at the same time kinda weird haha and it looks like one of those pregnant shirts :lol: ahhah yes well i was lookin throu all my clothes to find SORYIA PANTS haahhahha omg wow that took a while hahha but i got a pair ahhaha they're pretty small but o well at least its close hahahaaha
GP and van~ I know you're here!!! (BTW, anyone knows what it means when you're name shows up below but is italicized in whose on the board?)

GP~ So, since you've got the whole Soraya outfit going there... does that mean we get to see a picture soon?

van~ enjoy your pho. I've had scrambled eggs this afternoon after one of my sisters went out to eat and didn't even invite me. Hmmm... I'm not gonna help her fill out her tax forms later. Suits her just right!!!

van~ I'm feel less tired today so I should be around all night. And I wasn't hiding, I was plotting all last night! :lol: I been looking all over the net for a lasso animation so I can "rope in" you. But no such luck-- ice cream girl~ a little help here? :)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Hi GP!!!!!

Girl, I just got home from work, it was a busy day for me at work. Guess what I'm having for Dinner???

PHO

Im going to eat first than I will be back to spam with you my dear, so don't go away, OK!!!!

Hope you can stay late with us again tonite!!!! ;)

I own this page!!! GO ME!!!!!!

Hi Starry!!!! Do I have to hide from you again today??? Hope you will chat with us tonite not just hiding from us like last nite.

GP you left.... NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :(
hehe i'm back now i'm back now! haha i had pho this morning and a little bit for lunch hahahha my dad made some last night hehe but i think ima eat rice in a lil bit but yes i'll wait for you to come back my darling!! i'll try to stay on late again haha i hope so cuz i was like resting for almost 2 hours now from my whole flute thing haha very exhausting but i'm back now =] enjoy ur pho my darling!

GP and van~ I know you're here!!! (BTW, anyone knows what it means when you're name shows up below but is italicized in whose on the board?)

GP~ So, since you've got the whole Soraya outfit going there... does that mean we get to see a picture soon?

van~ enjoy your pho. I've had scrambled eggs this afternoon after one of my sisters went out to eat and didn't even invite me. Hmmm... I'm not gonna help her fill out her tax forms later. Suits her just right!!!

van~ I'm feel less tired today so I should be around all night. And I wasn't hiding, I was plotting all last night! :lol: I been looking all over the net for a lasso animation so I can "rope in" you. But no such luck-- ice cream girl~ a little help here? :)
STARRY!!! hehe if u point ur cursor/mouse thingy to the names at the bottom it tells what they are doin (reading/posting) so yes hehe and yea my Soriya outfit hahahha i was tryin to get it on video but the video program thing the video goes to fast and the sound lags verry gay hahahha thats wut exhausted me cuz i was trying to figure out how to get the flute thing on here but i'll figure it out as soon as i can i think i got a idea haha :eek: plotting?? against Van but not me i hope :lol: :lol: :lol:

I SEE MY LOVELY SISTERS!! LALA, STARRY, AND VAN! and ami i kno ur in here but i don't see you =[ i'm so glad ya'll are here today i was in the thread alone for a couple hours hahah

well now i only see Van! hehe are you done eating

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Hiya girls!

yea i am here i guess i log in from many places (computer and laptop) that it didnt show my sn anymore but strange cause i see my own sn when i am in here, but anyways..

awww poor Ceci, i really hope you recover from this flu/cold soon. Thanks for the sharing the beautiful pics of Aff & Joy ( i think that Umm looks good in long hair also that length anyways) and he looks super hot with the current hairstyle...ahhh imma faint now!

Starry: sorry, i havent thought of a plan yet...i didnt even dream of one actually i dont remember of even having one.

Van: did you get the program yet...? so we can do the group chat! sound like a bugger huh! :p

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
SORRY guys I can't stay to chat with you girls tonite. Friend is going through a breakup with her boyfriend and she need me tonite. :( :lmao: She going to make me cry all nite with her. :lmao:

AMI I got it!!!!!!!

You guy have a great nite and don't have too much fun without me, OK!!!! :D

HUGS and KisseS to my JLR jungle sister.... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Hiya girls!

yea i am here i guess i log in from many places (computer and laptop) that it didnt show my sn anymore but strange cause i see my own sn when i am in here, but anyways..
awww poor Ceci, i really hope you recover from this flu/cold soon. Thanks for the sharing the beautiful pics of Aff & Joy ( i think that Umm looks good in long hair also that length anyways) and he looks super hot with the current hairstyle...ahhh imma faint now!

Starry: sorry, i havent thought of a plan yet...i didnt even dream of one actually i dont remember of even having one.
Van: did you get the program yet...? so we can do the group chat! sound like a bugger huh! :p

hehe i'll be here to catch you darling! hahahhaaha ps. faint from his HAWTNESS not cuz ur pregnant :loool:

SORRY guys I can't stay to chat with you girls tonite. Friend is going through a breakup with her boyfriend and she need me tonite. :( She going to make me cry all nite with her.

AMI I got it!!!!!!!

You guy have a great nite and don't have too much fun without me, OK!!!!

HUGS and KisseS to my JLR jungle sister.... :kiss:
aww!! don't worry i'm crying now cuz ur not on :lmao: but i hope to see you tomara darling! HUGS AND KISSES W/ LOVE TO YOU FROM ME! ima try to get on as much as i can my mom is making me help her cook all day making egg rolls and peeling shrimp at the crack of dawn ahhaha oi that means i have to get off in a lil bit =/ its'll try to stay on til 11 or a lil bit past hehe its 10:39 now maybe til 11:20ish if i push it hehe

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww im sorry bout your friend Van...yea break-ups are not good...hope she's okay!

Hey Moh! sorry i miss ya last night...im here invisible again.. <_< i cant wait to see your artwork with powder stuff it sounds interesting..

yea GP, im here too!

neena

sarNie Adult
hey i'm here too despite just overcoming my very bad allergy...i was sick for a day or two...and still went to work...and here. i haven't been posting because i've been tired....well, here i am in the JLR thread again...i can't leave...need my dose of JLR before heading to bed.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hey i'm here too despite just overcoming my very bad allergy...i was sick for a day or two...and still went to work...and here. i haven't been posting because i've been tired....well, here i am in the JLR thread again...i can't leave...need my dose of JLR before heading to bed.
hehe geez we're spreading our flu/cold around hehe first me and Cecilia got it but i'm over mine but Ceci still gots her =[ and now you! hope you feel better!!!

hehe now i have to stay away from you and Ceci so i won't get sick again heheh :p

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Hi everyone! I'm new here and I want to join you, haha...

I think I've just been diagnosed too with your Jungle Fever... :lol:
Do the symptoms include constantly thinking, talking, dreaming about JLR?
How about listening to nothing but Punch and Boydpod's songs over and over again? LOL.
Also keep going back and rewatching random parts of JLR! ^_^ Can't help it!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
GP I saw it I saw it! The Nemo picture..It was so cute! You know I'm babysitting right now and we just got done watching Finding Nemo. I thought about you guys the whole entire time. Did I tell you guys I have a turtle and I named him/her/it :loool: Squirt! ahhhh but when I moved back home my roomies really wanted it so I left Squirt..I think I'm going to get it back though..I miss my little Squirt..Had it ever since it was a tiny tiny little baby turtle :spin:
Anywho hope to spam with you all again! I'm still trying to find a lasso thing for starry to use against Van

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hey Neena cant blame ya...look the lakorn ended 2 wks now and we are still in here...

aww...my allergy will kick in soon too...its like only the winter time is it ok...anyhow i hope you feel better.

i might need to go take my flu/allergy shot...but im afraid of needles!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Hi everyone! I'm new here and I want to join you, haha...

I think I've just been diagnosed too with your Jungle Fever... :lol:
Do the symptoms include constantly thinking, talking, dreaming about JLR?
How about listening to nothing but Punch and Boydpod's songs over and over again? LOL.
Also keep going back and rewatching random parts of JLR! ^_^ Can't help it!

welcome jjinxx!! hehe your gona have a great time in here and yes u have the FEVER! heheh have u seen my list yet hahah see how many of those ur experienceing hahaha

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
GP I saw it I saw it! The Nemo picture..It was so cute! You know I'm babysitting right now and we just got done watching Finding Nemo. I thought about you guys the whole entire time. Did I tell you guys I have a turtle and I named him/her/it :loool: Squirt! ahhhh but when I moved back home my roomies really wanted it so I left Squirt..I think I'm going to get it back though..I miss my little Squirt..Had it ever since it was a tiny tiny little baby turtle :spin:
Anywho hope to spam with you all again! I'm still trying to find a lasso thing for starry to use against Van

ahahhahhah woo thats great darling! hahahhaa i was lmao omg hhaha you like the hut i posted hahahhahaaha you think its big enough? :lol: are you watching it atm? haha i have 4 turtles hehe i have a big one that i got when it was a baby and they were so cute so i got 3 more baby ones heheh over this past summer hahaha aww Squirt! i love that turtle its too cute! hehe

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hey welcome to the family jjinxx, like the name btw!

yup, we still cant seem to let go of this lakorn just yet...

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
i might need to go take my flu/allergy shot...but im afraid of needles!
HEHE VAN! YOU HEAR THAT?!?! AMI IS SCARED OF NEEDLES!! HAHHAHA we need to load OUR HARIT w/ needles so she'll stay away from him :lol: :lol: :lol: jk AMI i love you hehe :kiss: <-- if Van shoots you w/ a needle i'll kiss it to make it better hehe