Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Oh... I have to go visit my baby cousins~ I'll be right back. I haven't even finished reading the last page yet, but had to post.

Girls... girls... girls!! It's a full out war here??

I'm scared this is gonna happen cause everyone's out to get everyone else. *LOL.*

** I didn't make this, only found it somewhere. sorry, forgot where.

haha we'll be here when you get back! haha geez everyone came to hear my flute thing huh? hehe its getting there have to play it a couple more times to make it good! then i have to change into my SORIYA outfit hahaha

cecilia

Staff member
okay gals, have fun fighting for harith. i'm out for tonight .. dropping this off to remind you that no matter what .. HARITH will pick SORIYA so stop fighting :loool:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Dirty Harit made with van~C!n in mind. I wasn't going to do another Harit. But I couldn't resist!!

Completed bears (I think). Never gonna do this again anytime soon. Caused me too much back pain from bending over to sew. Ugh!

Have fun with your JLR super party girs! I have to catch some zzzzs or I'll never make it to work. *Night night*

GP, when you say you going to change into SORIYA outfit, it make me think of starry cute bears. You too cute GP!!!!! What time will it start?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
In light of all our talks about kidnapping Aum... I think he went into hiding. So... I made a "Wanted" poster. Cause you know we're all looking for him. Hmmm... had to throw Aff in it too.:)
Sorry, the reasons of their crimes were getting kind of cheesy on me... what can I say, I'm half asleep here. *LOL.* ^_^

Thanks Ami for letting me leave you and not msn for a while. I did this in the time I wasn't typing to you. :)

Night everyone once (again).

augh! lol, this is sweet! of course, they are wanted for infecting us with this jungle craze! gosh, love it! :lol:

cecilia, thanks for the clip of the older version!
lol, i definitely find the new version as the best ( am i just being biased) but, that part where he tried to kiss So was so sneaky that it was cute! god, would have loved to watch AUM trying something like that on AFF! :p

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
okay gals, have fun fighting for harith. i'm out for tonight .. dropping this off to remind you that no matter what .. HARITH will pick SORIYA so stop fighting :loool:
I'm not fighting to be his wife... just to be his girlfriend. Don't know about the other girls? I know only Soraya can be his lovely wife. :loool: :loool:

Thanks cecilia for sharing!!!! They're soooooo HOT!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

jjinxx

jinxx i have that audio posted up on page 425...it's my new ringtone...i made it for starry and whoever wants it! :yahoo:
thanks a lot! i'll go check it out right away!
man you girls are fast! i'm trying to catch up and everytime i post there's already a new page! lol! luving this family! ^_^

jjinxx

cecilia that is so gorgeous! lol, totally throwing me off from the battle that i wasn't even prepared to fight with you wild animals! wahahaha..
i love love love the way those two are sosososo elegant and lovely looking! like always of course! made for each other!

Hahahahaha.. :D if there is any need for help in kidnapping Aum, i'm willing to help...though there might not be much trust since it is each person for themself! The rules are so funny! I also noticed that my eyesight is getting a little ... er worse! but JLR is just irresistable!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LOVELY!! like always hehe i see you changed ur signature :eek:

GP, when you say you going to change into SORIYA outfit, it make me think of starry cute bears. You too cute GP!!!!! What time will it start?
ahahah i haven't changed it but the flute thing is good i'm recording a couple times and pickin out the best sounding one for my lovely ladies! hahah but yes thats wut i'm doing now hehe

jjinxx

lol, i still REALLY want to read through all of the millions of fever posts but i have to wait for the weekend *hmph* cuz there is so much i've missed and you girls are so fun to read through! wahaha, i found another batch of rules and going through them, i have definitely ONE HUNDRED PERCENT experienced all those things, like cussing anything that makes me miss JLR and loving Aff and Aum and thinking about JLR as much as Harit and So think about each other-- "Which is a lot" like you said! lol! man, this is just addicting!

wahahah...and i was reminded of the part where So came out from the dr. office and touched her stomach and Harit did the same thing! gosh, is there anything cuter than THAT (besides Aum himself) !!!! :yahoo:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
I know I'm a little late on this but welcome jjinxx to the JLR jungle fever family!!!! :)

Hi I'm van... I like to tie the girls to the tree if they get to close to my Harit!!! You might be next!! J/K :lol: Everyone in here are very nice and lovely. I love my jungle family!!!

Glad you join us... ;)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
lol, i still REALLY want to read through all of the millions of fever posts but i have to wait for the weekend *hmph* cuz there is so much i've missed and you girls are so fun to read through! wahaha, i found another batch of rules and going through them, i have definitely ONE HUNDRED PERCENT experienced all those things, like cussing anything that makes me miss JLR and loving Aff and Aum and thinking about JLR as much as Harit and So think about each other-- "Which is a lot" like you said! lol! man, this is just addicting!

wahahah...and i was reminded of the part where So came out from the dr. office and touched her stomach and Harit did the same thing! gosh, is there anything cuter than THAT (besides Aum himself) !!!! :yahoo:

HEHE what number are you up to on my list? hahahha as you can see its up to 484 now hahaha

jjinxx

HEHE what number are you up to on my list? hahahha as you can see its up to 484 now hahaha
wahaha, since i'm reading backwards, i am not sure, but we'll call it ---> "Not anywhere near done" ^_^ But i won't be able to rest until i make sure i've read everything! you know what? going through that list just makes me all happy! i'm such a freak, i smile at everything that i read! lol, it's just so cute and brings back so much of JLR! :wub:

Hi Van!!! thanks for the welcome! i'm so happy i joined in the family too, lol! oh, if tying me up on the tree is a right of passage or something then i don't mind, lol J/K!!! :dude: cuz i won't be able to hold myself back from stalking Aum (while he's stalking Aff) so i guess i deserve it! :D

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
=O DON"T GIVE VAN THE SATISFACTION! :loool: haahhahah JK JK JK hahahhhhah

hahah here's the link of the whole list

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=23710

its my JLR thread thingy haha but yea i update it there everytime i add something so its all there =] now you won't be lost haha

I SEE MY LOVELY LALA!! hha ok just a couple more trial runs then i guess i have to go eat then i'll video tape and then its gona be POSTED! you ladies hang in tight!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ok i'm eating atm ahha rice and that meat in that sauce w/ the boiled eggs pa-low haha yumm then ima play some more "trials" and change, videotape, and post! hehe Van why are you so quiet my darling?

sulad

sarNie Adult
hehe i missed you too my darling! hehe yes its this friday! haha i still need to go sign up for that thing.... haha but yes i will deff. post my SORIYA CARDBOARD EXPERIENCE for my lovely JLR sisters hehe i'll make it sound so good ya'll are gona go get a box to live in for a night :lol: hmm reminds me i need to go buy some jungle wall paper to line the inside of my box w/ :loool: isn't that kinda strange...bringing a roll of jungle printed wallpaper to a school event for helping raise money for the homeless ahahahaahhahahaahhahahhaha
HAHAHA.
Rolls of jungle wallpapper.
HAHAHA.
You're so funny.
But that is a good idea.
Forsure your cardboard hut is going to be the best.
What will you say if they ask you what inspire you to make that cardboard?
And instead of saying the homeless you say "Because of Harit and Soriya" with a big smile.
The teacher will be like this :huh:
HEHEHEHE.

Yeap I'm on.
I didn't come on earlier because I was knock out.
Gosh I also slept with a full stomach.
I was just so exhausted today.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Hi y'all doing! I see everyone is spamming like crazy in here!!!

Wow, look at all the new art work and captions and plots to tie each other up! LOL...

I see it really is each girl for themselves...VAN and MOH...hmmm i see you gals want to be the other woman...I just want to be his friend you know? I want to hold his hand that's it :wub:
I'll totally get in trouble if I do any more :ph34r:

I leave that up to the rest of you girls... :p

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
HAHAHA.
Rolls of jungle wallpapper.
HAHAHA.
You're so funny.
But that is a good idea.
Forsure your cardboard hut is going to be the best.
What will you say if they ask you what inspire you to make that cardboard?
And instead of saying the homeless you say "Because of Harit and Soriya" with a big smile.
The teacher will be like this :huh:
HEHEHEHE.

Yeap I'm on.
I didn't come on earlier because I was knock out.
Gosh I also slept with a full stomach.
I was just so exhausted today.
:lol: i'll be like "my JLR FEVER w/ Harit and Soriya is what inspired me the most for my carboard box wallpaper decoration" hahaha and the teacher is gona give me the same look my science teacher/class gave me wen i named my paper airplane JLR FEVER hahahhahahahahhahaahahahh heheh are you still exhausted my darling? what you eat today? hehe some more laab? keke of course my CARDBOARD BOX WILL BE THE BEST! ITS GONA OWN THE WHOLE JUNGLE OF CARDBOARD BOXES OUT THERE HAHAAHA yes it will. hehe but i won't get to spam w/ my lovely sisters that day =[ o well satruday morning i'll post in complete detail of my SORIYA CARDBOARD EXPERIENCE hahahha

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao Raiya, that's one down & 10 more to go! :p :loool:

hmmm im good at frying eggs...

Harit will be eating eggs for breakfast, lunch and dinner...breakfast: egg drop soup, lunch: fried eggs and dinner: hard boiled eggs (snacks: deviled eggs) :loool:

woohoo,are you ready GP?