Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
im a little twisted. i acutally like all the toture scene . he alway be sweating , they alway get wet from the rain or ocean , soraya alway look as if she just got out of a shower ...HOT . there all thsoe body contact .dragging , grabing , attempt 'r, ect ect ..all those jungle fever running around ...
We like it aggressive alpha p'eks. *LOL*

Love your new poster ceci!!! Great job. I was midway through mine when I realized we used the same Aum pic. Great minds think alike, I guess.

Here's my new poster:

sulad

sarNie Adult
Starry : Love the artwork Starry.
It was so HOT.
Keep up the great work.
Thumbs up.

Ceci : Yah! Another story from Sarn.
The wallie is so beautiful.
Love it.

cecilia

Staff member
wooohooo .. starry that's a hot graphic .. where you online last night when i did my picture fic? .. i have that innocent but yet dirty picture of aff to tell with the fic last night with the other gals. but true on that. JLR SISTERS will think the same :p

anyway, i've check ethaicd. I dont' know why but NANGFAH SONGKRAM VCD BOX 1 is out already meanwhile our belove JLR have not even been release yet .. don't know why but i want that DVD set .. curious of what they plan to do with it .. ;)

girl singing in competition with JLR THEME SONG: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjn1NGNqSSw .. she did a nice job

i've extracted the INSTRUMENT IN THIS YOUTUBE CLIP BY CHUCHUJAA.. if anyone wants it .. pls pm me. i don't' want her to think i ripped her off her work : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUOqiDyWHG0

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
wooohooo .. starry that's a hot graphic .. where you online last night when i did my picture fic? .. i have that innocent but yet dirty picture of aff to tell with the fic last night with the other gals. but true on that. JLR SISTERS will think the same :p
anyway, i've check ethaicd. I dont' know why but NANGFAH SONGKRAM VCD BOX 1 is out already meanwhile our belove JLR have not even been release yet .. don't know why but i want that DVD set .. curious of what they plan to do with it .. ;)
thanks ceci and van for your nice comments. No, i don't think i was on at the same time you were on msn or the thread. I missed you on msn! :)

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. it was a hot night conversation last night until the gals run for HARITH :p .. i even forgot that STD was underage :blush:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Good night my lovely JLR Sisters...catch you all tomorrow!!!

Starry that wallie is hot!!!!

whoo hoo we are past 9,000 posts JLR FEVER ALL THE WAY!

cikna

sarNie Adult
lol, same here, i liked watching the torture too since they were fun to watch and not a lot of lakorn do it that mean, lol! i guess you could say it's just not common so it drew my interest more, haha! :p

LOL, that was a weird dream! wahahaha, poor SO. and you guys introduced her to someone new! XD
Hahahaha!!! That's why! If I remember it correctly, me and my friends introduced her to Han Sen, this Chinese Malaysian guy, a cute Radio dj and tv host in Malaysia. Hehehe...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
as always thank you for sharing the links Ceci.

imma go pm you right now.

Starry: love your artwork ...they are beautiful as always! :kiss:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey Prisna...we miss ya!

Fun: really we cant wait!!! ( i haven't been able to catch up neither :( , so behind on the fic!)

:kiss: for Fun.

Good Morning JLR sisters! Hope you all have a great day...at school/work!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey Ami! I'm at school right now,suppose to edit my Science Fair porject but have to drop by and said HELLO to my JLR sisters. I'm so behind the fanfic too.

fun

Expired Sarnie
just got off class but got to go back... just posted what i have written so far... rated r..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Prisna, let us know how the Science Fair project goes okay! all of these projects sound so interesting!

underage JLR Sistas ...you've been WARNED!!! :loool:

Yes, we all love Van's new name...Vansanee! :dude: