Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
So I should probably start a new JLR topic about this but nah...I love this thread too much to leave LOL...so here it goes

JLR WAS MY FIRST...

1. Time I joined a forum (SW)
2. Learned how to use WMM
3. Made music vdo's
4. Uploaded said MV's onto YT
5. DL a lakorn
6. Waking up at 5 am to watch the last episode of a lakorn
7. DL MSN
8. Staying up late just so I could MSN with the sisters
9. Writing a Fan Fic
10. Learned how to make my own avatars and siggies for SW and YT

I'm sure there's more but I just wanted to express my continued love for the thread and all my sisters and of course the ATeam!!! :wub:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
WOO HOOO! lmao if i list mine its gona be as long as the list LMAO woo hoo this weekend ima have so many surprises for u all this sunday i think ima go to temple so i vdo tape for ya'll LMAO hahahaha

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ATTENTION i need the following sisters to tell me what color chick they want

LALA
CECILIA
SARN
CHENLING
BAO
PRISNA
PZE
RAHUT RISSAYA

hm............neone else? i got vansanee, ami, raiya, starry, moh and yeaaa so u all GO BAM!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Yea I didn't want to list them all...you got everything in that list of yours already LMAO :p

KK i thought of something...

JLR's new style for everything..."Jungle Roll"...do it while driving, while shopping, while dancing... :lol:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
i want red

red...............??? LMAO SARN I FINALLY FREAKIN CAUGHT U FINALLY GOD ooooooooooooo I GET IT NOW! LMAO hahah red chick hahahhaa darling didn't u watch the vdo LMAO there only black yello and brown but u can imagnie a brown one as red

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
SARN! i miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahhaha girl ur JLR sigg keeps appearing and disapperaing like a ghost LMAO hahahahhahahaha i need to keep up on ur story LMAO hahhahaaha i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny

LALA
CECILIA
SARN
CHENLING
BAO
PRISNA
PZE
RAHUT RISSAYA

hm............neone else? i got vansanee, ami, raiya, starry, moh and yeaaa so u all GO BAM!

hmmmmmmmmmm......the color HARIT...haaahahaa...maybe yellow or white.......any chick would be cute^^
maybe i'll call it TRAHCITA MUA....<---it's aum atichart backwards heehee

sulad

sarNie Adult

LALA
CECILIA
SARN
CHENLING
BAO
PRISNA
PZE
RAHUT RISSAYA

Halo! Sala.
Didn't know that you remember me.
Tssh.
LOL.
J/K
Hmm...What color would I like?
What color you got?
:D

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Halo! Sala.
Didn't know that you remember me.
Tssh.
LOL.
J/K
Hmm...What color would I like?
What color you got?
:D
umm darling how could i forget you i LOVE you geez u got hit by coconuts to much LMAO well DARLING u haven't been ON so much to talk to your GP so i see how much YOU love ME hm......... LMAO didn't u watch the vdo geez theres black brown and yelllow now pick and hurry up and get on MSN kk

kk i g2g i love you al hugs and kisses!

cikna

sarNie Adult
Is it just me, or Moh has not updated her pictories...??? Moh, where are the pictories...??? I'm stressful just thinking about when u r going to update... :(

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Is it just me, or Moh has not updated her pictories...??? Moh, where are the pictories...??? I'm stressful just thinking about when u r going to update... :(
CIKNA!
I just left you a comment over @ ATEAM!
lol I'll be back in a few...
Have to go return a movie back the to rental store.
Pictories....I'm getting stuck....
I'll have some up soon. I have some pictures ready...When I come back I'll work on them!
Talk to you soon!

-mohmoh :kiss:

pze

sarNie Adult
hi gp....havent seen u for a feel days.....missed you....

hmmm.....which color........i think ill go for a yellow....

hi to all my jlr sisters....hows everyone

cikna

sarNie Adult
Moh, when u r around, I am not. When I am around, u r not. I guess we need to have that spamming day again at ATeam or even here! ;)