Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
alright enough spamming from me, im going to sleep now. HUGS AND KISSES to all my sisters. i will definately talk to you tomorrow na.
okay^^ talk to you later...study hard okay...then you can be a doctor...and try to cure our fever...but maybe we wouldn't want the cure lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Good Morning PZe... how ar you?

Raiya, MOh, Cecilia, Sarah, and RR looks like you girls had alot of fun spamming last nite without your most innocent sister Van... And YES IM THE MOST INNOCENT SISTER!!!! :loool:

AMi... hope your computer work soon!!!! Thanks for thinking of the JLR sisters when you at Num Concert.. We Love you missy!!! :wub: :kiss:

SethT...thanks for sharing all those pictures.. :dude:

Have a great Wednesday
awwww...well maybe tonight we can spam together^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
omg. this is too weird today WEDNESDAY APRIL 23, 2008 MY LIST HIT 1000 and what's weird is taht on my table next to my bed i found my ORIGNAL LIST that i wrote on PAPER that started it all FROM BULLET NUMBA 1 i was like oh my god. i didn't even kno where i had it i was gona go look for it but after i posted the update i saw a piece of folded paper on my desk and saw "TOP REASONS WHY WE ♥ JLR and has from bullet numba 1 to 25 on blank computer paper. things like this always happen to me hahahhahaaha i love it
lol you're too weird :p

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
WOOOOOOOOO! i'm so happy heeeheehhehe gah i'm freakin proud of myself hahaa i can't wait until this weekend i'm dieing to post the next update hahahhahahhaha
you should be proud.....oh no...i hope you're not dying lol..........LOVE YOU *don't die*

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
GAH! sorry darligns todya i was so busy catchin up w/ everything freakin a i just left my chores undone hahah and my mom came home and yelled at me whoops hehehheheheheh so i had to do em