Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
OMG FORGOT, muaha hey ATTENTION all sisters ...NEWS UPDATE FROM BAU BAU... please find ure name/group on my plant list:

BAU, RR, SALA - tap water
AMI, MOH, RAIYA - creek water
STARRY, VAN, LALA, PRISNA - distilled water
CIKNA, EL, AIKO, AN - bottled water
CECI, PZE, SARN, SARAH - mineral water

As i mentioned about a couple of days ago, im doing a plant experiment and testing out all the waters that i listed. instead of one plant, ive got five plants and named after all you sisters in groups (lol because i do not have 15 plants)...i will take picture of plants tomorrow for everyone to see na.

Hello Lovely Sisters

AN... welcome to the fever family!!! Hello Im your sister Van the most innocent sisters and Harit 08 is mine!!!! Hugs and Kisses for sister AN!!! :kiss:

Sorry.... Starry I got number 10!!!! You can have number 11 if you want it!!!!

Ami and Pze... hello ladies and how are you???? Super miss you guys!!! Hope we will caught each other this weekend!!

GP... thank you so much for taking good care of my Vinna... tell her I miss her so much and love her too. Cant wait to see her!!!!!

Bau thanks for the lovely team!!!!

You Girls take Care and have a wonderful Day

sarN

sarNie Granny
i can't catch up with ya' girls ...so many spamming hahaa but i love every min of it . GP the list is so huge ...i never thought it going reach up 1000 now it past and about this 69 LMAO seth let her have it please haha

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
AN... welcome to the fever family!!! Hello Im your sister Van the most innocent sisters and Harit 08 is mine!!!! Hugs and Kisses for sister AN!!! :kiss:
heya Van...hehe..if ur most innocent..i'll be the naughtiest then! :D
hehe..there will be tough job for the oter sisters to take care of me then..hehehe :p
oki..Harit is so urs...but Aum n Aff is mineeeeee -_-

*huggles to u too*

lol..its 10.35pm here...nitey nite allz!

pze

sarNie Adult
seth....lolz....i like the soccer team....as well as the plant list...hehe....cute.....

hi vannie.....miss u too....miss all the sisters.....

good morning to everyone....

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
heya Van...hehe..if ur most innocent..i'll be the naughtiest then! :D
hehe..there will be tough job for the oter sisters to take care of me then..hehehe :p
oki..Harit is so urs...but Aum n Aff is mineeeeee -_-

*huggles to u too*

lol..its 10.35pm here...nitey nite allz!

Are you still on An?

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
seth....lolz....i like the soccer team....as well as the plant list...hehe....cute.....

hi vannie.....miss u too....miss all the sisters.....

good morning to everyone....
PZe... I knew you will be on soon missy!!! Are you working hard or hardly working? :lol:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
a little bit of both van...lolz....
Rele....
Van and PZE are the morning casts in the JLR Thread and the night casts are RR, Bau, GP, Ellem, AN and aikoden.

Off and On casts are Ami, Raiya, Cecilia, Starry, Sarah, and Moh!!!

Hardly On Casts are LaLa and Prisna!!!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
Are you still on An?

i tried to sleep but i cant sleep lol...
so i d/l some old lakorn *since my first lakorn was JLR*
its almost 12 midnight here..so im gona force myself to sleep...
wana chat wif u so badly lol!
nvm..next time then..nite nite dear ^_^

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
i tried to sleep but i cant sleep lol...
so i d/l some old lakorn *since my first lakorn was JLR*
its almost 12 midnight here..so im gona force myself to sleep...
wana chat wif u so badly lol!
nvm..next time then..nite nite dear ^_^

Goodnite Sweetie and have a sweet dreams.
Will talk later... Love you and take care.

pze

sarNie Adult
Rele....
Van and PZE are the morning casts in the JLR Thread and the night casts are RR, Bau, GP, Ellem, AN and aikoden.

Off and On casts are Ami, Raiya, Cecilia, Starry, Sarah, and Moh!!!

Hardly On Casts are LaLa and Prisna!!!

van this is so true....haha.....

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
OMG FORGOT, muaha hey ATTENTION all sisters ...NEWS UPDATE FROM BAU BAU... please find ure name/group on my plant list:

BAU, RR, SALA - tap water
AMI, MOH, RAIYA - creek water
STARRY, VAN, LALA, PRISNA - distilled water
CIKNA, EL, AIKO, AN - bottled water
CECI, PZE, SARN, SARAH - mineral water

As i mentioned about a couple of days ago, im doing a plant experiment and testing out all the waters that i listed. instead of one plant, ive got five plants and named after all you sisters in groups (lol because i do not have 15 plants)...i will take picture of plants tomorrow for everyone to see na.
omg your so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :loool: i love your humor it's so cute that you gave us group names in plants hahah cute cute :kiss:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
MAE MOH KORNG BAU BAU. where have you been? god i havent been talking to the sisters on msn for two days now. BAU KIDTEUNG TOOK TOOK NA KA. im so busy with school i cant hardly go online anymore :(!
you guys chat on msn???? what about me? left me out huh????? lol just kidding. kekekekee i don't go on msn much!!!
sorry I keep on posting over and over lol i just not patient lol i keep on seeing other comemetns and keep commenting!!! i'mtrying to catch up! :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
omg. i'm in on/off casts but it's true. i'm here and there in jlr but can't leave it permanently as well ..

and BAU, that's freakin' hilarious. at first. i misunderstood it before reading your post that those name are group according to our WILD IMAGINATION. it's so cute.

and sawla. love the list. keep it coming. i see a new few one that hit me :p ..

AFTERNOON all sisters :wub: