Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
gaha ok well today we had a sub in french and remember how i told u about my nice harith lookalike lmao ahah well we learned how to say i love you Je t'aime well he looks at me and said it to me like 2 times! lmao i almost died hahahhahhahh but how he said it and the way he loooked was priceless hahahhahah i was like gahhhhh! hahah pretty great moment hahhahha

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ok another weird dream of mine from last nite

kk i dreamt that it was morning and i went to a ice cream store for breakfast and i invented a new ice cream cone thing and i was like a log type thing and u put ice cream in it hahah and i ate a shitload of ice cream for breakfast it was great! hahahah like there was this good turtle sundae and chocolate chip and oreo hahahhahaha

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
gaha ok well today we had a sub in french and remember how i told u about my nice harith lookalike lmao ahah well we learned how to say i love you Je t'aime well he looks at me and said it to me like 2 times! lmao i almost died hahahhahhahh but how he said it and the way he loooked was priceless hahahhahah i was like gahhhhh! hahah pretty great moment hahhahha
OOOoHhhhHHh I was thining it was something else...
lmao this is old news to me! lmao
Vous les vous couche avev moi sessoir! lmao
:ph34r: :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
ok another weird dream of mine from last nite
kk i dreamt that it was morning and i went to a ice cream store for breakfast and i invented a new ice cream cone thing and i was like a log type thing and u put ice cream in it hahah and i ate a shitload of ice cream for breakfast it was great! hahahah like there was this good turtle sundae and chocolate chip and oreo hahahhahaha
gawd turtle sundae and chocolate chip and oreo...shit that sounds heller good! :drool:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
LMAO! i thought u were a peguin hahahhahh
lol..thats hilarious,,panda turnin to penguin :loool:

k darling have to watch as soon as i catch up
okay :)

aren't u proud hahahhaha
erm..i m proud coz i recommend her to watch it..but i x sleep lol..
she's been talkin bout jlr..jlr...jlr..lol :wacko:

so i have o go do that now lmao after iwatch an's vdo
hw was it?

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
gah that MV was HAWT! hahah i love how u put the R scene in theere hahahahahha thats whats good gawd i miss it alot already
sweet! ^_^

It's SUPER good. Loving all the memories!!!!!
LOL... you sound just like lynda. She was watching Jan Euy Jan Jao a while back and kept talking about the ugly ghost faces.
its so scary.......did u watch it..im scared to watch ep2 lol... :lmao: