Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

julye017

sarNie Adult
omg JLR is still going and im glad cuz im like still
obsessed with this lakorn all this time.. aum is just toooooooo
cute.....cute......cute...cute....cute....cute...
hi jen! of course it is still going and it will not stop...JLR forever!

julye017

sarNie Adult
hugs and kisses back to my EL. ive missed you...where have you been?
hmm just here in our internet cafe...kinda busy with other local stuffs and for the past few days my login time will be in the evening and sometimes there's nobody in this thread...

julye017

sarNie Adult
^gtg now...hmm which one to start on, help me picks guys:
ENGLISH, BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY, MATHS B, STUDY OF RELIGION OR PHYSICS???... (yes these are my subjects)
im so :(...so much assignments to do, kk im going.
dont spam too much too okays?

awww...everyone's busy? good luck my bau... :kiss:

cikna

sarNie Adult
god im so scared lol...will be entering university life soon...help!!!
i know exactly how that feels. But you would get the hang of it? BTW, if u don't mind me asking, what is ur plan after SPM? Insya Allah, you''ll presevere. Anyways, I'm sorry dik, your akak here don't really know much about current Malay songs. So, i don't know how the songs sound like :huh: . If u think the lyric and the song are just right, then just do the MV

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol akak...lagu melayu pun outdated?lawak arrrr..hehe

I'm gonna take mt A-Level after this cos im plannin to take Law..
then later i might be goin for twinning in Aus,US,Canada..so yeah..not sure

cikna

sarNie Adult
lol akak...lagu melayu pun outdated?lawak arrrr..hehe

I'm gonna take mt A-Level after this cos im plannin to take Law..
then later i might be goin for twinning in Aus,US,Canada..so yeah..not sure
Yelah, gelak la sungguh2! When u come to my age, with work, studies and other commitments, time would be your precious asset :p . But i accept my "flaw". I spent most of my entertainment time on the internet and astro, watching movies and dramas. Kalu tertengok atau terdengar videoklip or lagu yang rasa2 best, barulah terasa nak cari benda2 tu kat internet.

Anyway, that is a good plan. my niece did that. taking a twinning programme in law. she did in inti college for 2 years and went to england for another 2. she finished her masters last year and now she is teaching law in one of the private college's in kl. she's doing quite alright. i wish u all the best.

this coming monday, matriculation colleges will be welcoming new intakes for science and accounting programmes. so, i am excited and at the same time anxious to meet my new students!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
an xdpt matrikulasi..lol..no prob..why dont i help u wif the malay songs?
i'll keep u updated!

btw..i HEART rita!!!!

and lol...im gonna recommend JLR to more of my frenz...getting reading wif all my 2GB pendrive..lol!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
muaha...it's 12:26am here atm, got school today in 8hrs but im up watching SB :) - dont kill me girls. just wanted to say hi in the middle of the night lol.

van~C!n

sarNie Adult

I've learned that Goodbyes
will always hurts...
pictures never replace
having been there
memories good or bad
Will bring tears
and words can never
replace those feelings...

I love this JLR Thread so much.... I have so much fun in here with all my sisters.. I remember when JLR ended on Feb. 18 and I told Raiya and Ami I will hang around for another one or two weeks I be leaving the thread. Now it had been two months later... Im still here with all my sisters. :lol:
I think it's time for me to say goodbye to JLR now...sniff :lmao: "All Good Things Come To The End"
Is not a goodbye forever.... just goodbye to JLR thread. And I will see you girls on MSN and for sure ATeam new lakorn.
I will miss this thread so much and all the spamming you girls do.
I Love YOU all with all my heart and see you around. Take Care!!! :kiss: :kiss:

~Vansanee~

pze

sarNie Adult
VANNIE!!!!!! where r u going...leaving us behind......ahhhhhh..... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
gonna miss u.....i miss everyone

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hey of course...its gonna end sometime right? ...vansanee, yes i will see you on msn missy or txt ya!! :p

i know i hate goodbyes too!!!! :(

pze, where have you been missy!? miss ya too

SarN get on msn...then you will get to see us 24/7 *like you need that right? LOL

sulad

sarNie Adult
AMI : Hey Girly,
I just want to tell you that I recieve the picture.
I recieve it on Monday already, but haven't gotten the chance to come on and tell you that.
Thank you so much.
I really loved it.
Now I have something new in my collection.
HEHEHE.
Thank you sweetie.

SALA : How you been dork?
Hopefully you're doing great.
Me miss you long time.
Hopefully I'll be able to come on and chat with you tomorrow.
Well love you long time.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
AMI : Hey Girly,
I just want to tell you that I recieve the picture.
I recieve it on Monday already, but haven't gotten the chance to come on and tell you that.
Thank you so much.
I really loved it.
Now I have something new in my collection.
HEHEHE.
Thank you sweetie.

your welcome! ^_^

havent seen you on for so long now lala! are you gonna be on msn soon? we all miss you.

sulad

sarNie Adult
your welcome! ^_^

havent seen you on for so long now lala! are you gonna be on msn soon? we all miss you.
Yeah! I know.
Been so busy lately.
School will be out soon.
So I'll be on more often once school is out.
Yeah! I think I'll be on MSN tomorrow if I don't have any plan tomorrow.
Aww! Miss you ladies too.
Love you ladies.