Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
uh hi there everyone. ummm i have been a silent reader on this for a very long time. i don't know if this will go through, i never wrote one before. well i wanted to say that i like jum leuy ruk. i thought aum and aff were really good. their chemistry was nice and i like the storyline. today i worked up my confidence to get an account on this so i can write that. :) well it's very nice to meet you all. oh i am MS. it's my nickname, you all can call me that.
sweet!
welcome to the family~

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
Seth...lol...i'm here now! I didn't know that the JLR ppl's were here! I feel so bad, I've been spamming about Sawan Bieng! :( Sorry Seth:(

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
i miss u too!!!!! gah
where r u!!!!

lmao i was sad cuz wayyy back in the JUNGLE OF POSTS yea haha but uhm i blieve i am the best i OWN
lollllll

throws coconuts at An for talkin nonsense
ouch! :lmao:

LMAO weren't u the one that said u were a cop or something
owh..prefect u mean ^_^

i kno u love taht line lmao i have a pink shirt that says BITCH I AIN"T GOT TIME and i wore it to skool on the last day of 8th grade lmaooooooo hahahhaha but i covered the bitch part w/ a piece of paper taped to my shirt that said PSHT ahahhhhahah i own like that i'll wear it and take a pix for u
ok..cant wait for it dear!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Seth...lol...i'm here now! I didn't know that the JLR ppl's were here! I feel so bad, I've been spamming about Sawan Bieng! :( Sorry Seth:(
lol you what loveit? yes, this is the JLR FAMILY right here lol...didnt you know there was one...no wonder you were only posted at ATEAM lmao.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
AN, im super super annoyed...let me count the numbers of thread relating to JLR VS SB, about 4 or 5! damn lol:
"said im so sick of love song, so tired of tears" <---lol the whole stuff reminds me of that song lmao.
i mean..they shouldnt even compare coz SB is no where near our JLR thread lol..
trust me...i like to watch SB but the whole time watchin it..was was forwardin the show..
unlike JLR where i kept watchin frm the start till the end!

what list AN?
the JLR sister wiki page :lol:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
speaking of movies, i havent been to see one in ages...lakorns and schoolwork is taking over my life, these days i hardly ever watch TV.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
i mean..they shouldnt even compare coz SB is no where near our JLR thread lol..
trust me...i like to watch SB but the whole time watchin it..was was forwardin the show..
unlike JLR where i kept watchin frm the start till the end!
the JLR sister wiki page :lol:
lol, oh the jlr sisters list in wiki...look i betcha once the sb ppl see us jlr sisters making a wiki page for us they might go and make a sb sisters page lmao.

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
lol you what loveit? yes, this is the JLR FAMILY right here lol...didnt you know there was one...no wonder you were only posted at ATEAM lmao.

yep its me...i've been coming to sarnworld but have been a silent reader till now! I love the Ateam site though, not as much going on as SW! Both great sites, thanks for all the info and downloads! Its crazy up in here though, but like i say...I LOVE IT!

P.S. i should have been looking around more...I didn't see the JLR thread till a few minutes ago!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lmao that's to funny loveit? btw do you have a shorter name? i usually give out nicknames for ppl cause im a lazy typer.