Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cikna

sarNie Adult
muahah. and you just have to use that smiley. i too got lost and became silent too ..
post here and there when i have time .. otherwise, everyone are too fast for me ..

THANKS BELLFIRE for the link. i vote. NARIN b/c she have to put up with KAWEE and hands down for the MULTIPLE R ..
she handle him well. until the end :( No man shall be this forgiven especially MULTIPLE time for stupid reasons :loool:

i don't have much sympathy for SORIYA b/c HARIT show respect to her after he did her wrong(once). LOL
i sympathize her more being bully and use by SUNSANEE .. :(

edited:
woohoo.. i didn't attempt to own a page and i own one :wub:
i second that!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wats mtr?lol..im slow!
can they beat jlr sister or not :rolleyes:
ok..find me crazy but i still think tik n ace still not hot :mellow:
lol.. i missed the mtr sisters.. i wished i joined earlier lol.. but i joined this year lol.. oh yeah mtr is the lakorn mafia tee ruk .. lol.. xp .. nooo.. we beat them xp lol.. hahaha hmm ace n tik r hawt but .. aum outshines them all lol.. xp ..

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
did you guys see the news?? sawan bien got higher ratings then JLR! :mellow: i sitll love JLR more... i love SB too but to much R's. ^_^ it'sokay I'm supporitng JLR all the way!!! FOSHO! :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
okay i'll be back sis.. hmm im on pg 924 damn im so slow lol.. hahaha xp.. my cuz is gonna use the comp so i'll be back aftawards ks.. n i'll tell u sisters my stories ks lol.. ** hugs n kisses xp..**

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol.. i missed the mtr sisters.. i wished i joined earlier lol.. but i joined this year lol.. oh yeah mtr is the lakorn mafia tee ruk .. lol.. xp .. nooo.. we beat them xp lol.. hahaha hmm ace n tik r hawt but .. aum outshines them all lol.. xp ..
owh..i wanw watch mafia tee ruk badly lol...but in utube even eps 1 not finished sbbed yet!

did you guys see the news?? sawan bien got higher ratings then JLR! :mellow: i sitll love JLR more... i love SB too but to much R's. ^_^ it'sokay I'm supporitng JLR all the way!!! FOSHO! :D
knew it long time ago...SB = so-so..JLR = ETERNAL HOTNESS!!!

okay i'll be back sis.. hmm im on pg 924 damn im so slow lol.. hahaha xp.. my cuz is gonna use the comp so i'll be back aftawards ks.. n i'll tell u sisters my stories ks lol.. ** hugs n kisses xp..**
will wait for u dear =]

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
I MISS ATEAM JUST SAW THE NEW CLIP WISHBONE SUBBED FOR US!!! THERE SO CUTE AND AUM SO FUNNY I WANT HIM TO TEASE HER MORE IT'S CUTE!