Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
lmao you said that??? hehe the did i ever do :lool: *looks innocent and hides from starry* anyways, tell me...what is the surprise??? PM starry!!! i mean PM now, what is the surprise?
Someone's demanding tonight, aren't we. LOL

My surprise will be in the mail anyways so I need addresses. And I don't know how many to send out yet... it wont be ready for like another week or more... and you might even have to wait longer cause it might take a while if you want me to mail it to you vs the other gals in the USA.

Hmm.. maybe I'll mail it first to you and a couple days later to everyone else so you get them around the same time???

But promise, you'll like it!! I just have to get "it" to look right first. :)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
yep okay got to go...hehe ive have long enough break for now...go to go back to do CHEMISTRY assignments :(
anie i see you...sorry i have to leave you...but bau love you kk...
ps...ANIE STOP RUINING THE SUPRISE FOR SARAH...gosh cause you never know she might end up liking my suprises! :lool:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=

My surprise will be in the mail anyways so I need addresses. And I don't know how many to send out yet... it wont be ready for like another week or more... and you might even have to wait longer cause it might take a while if you want me to mail it to you vs the other gals in the USA.

Hmm.. maybe I'll mail it first to you and a couple days later to everyone else so you get them around the same time???

hehe well cant blame me the school stress is kicking in starry...lol and plus i have to go in a few moments...god you even want our addys? *are you thinkin of pranking us over the mail??? i hope not *omg a new idea....arghh freak, everyone give me ure addy *evil laugh*...
PS STARRY I HOPE IM NOT THE FIRST ONE TO BE PRANKED BUT YEP, SEND ME OVER THE THING A FEW DAYS EARLIER...i'll pm you my addy.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD

im so curious now lol...

yep okay got to go...hehe ive have long enough break for now...go to go back to do CHEMISTRY assignments :(
anie i see you...sorry i have to leave you...but bau love you kk...
ps...ANIE STOP RUINING THE SUPRISE FOR SARAH...gosh cause you never know she might end up liking my suprises! :lool:
r u sure she will like it?..hehe...an luvs u too

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
okay yep bye starry and anie...love you guys heap...hugs and kisses...gn guys.
pss...sarah did you ever open my PM yet?

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i dont like bau's surprise..lol...
did u manage to answer it though?
evil...ur laughing over my misery :p
bewareeeee
oh no! :eek:
i think u better not open the pm now... -_-
funny?uhuh! :lol:
OMG SETH!!!!!!!! I'M NOT GONNA OPEN IT1!! I'M SCAREDI KNOW IT'S SOMETHING SCARY MAN1!!!!! HECK NO! I'LL WAIT TILL MY SISTER COMES THEN I'LL WATCH IT SHOOOOOO..... I MIGHT FAINT! SEROUSLY I'M A CHICKEN MAN!!!! YOUR GONNA MAKE ME PISS IN MY PANTS I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING!!!!1
I SLEEP WITH A NIGHT LIGHT EVERY NIGHT!!! AND ALMOST 19 YRS OLD!!! LOL I'M A CHICKEN!!
MY NIGHT LIGHT! LIGHTS UP MY WHOLE ROOMMM :p

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
OMG SETH!!!!!!!! I'M NOT GONNA OPEN IT1!! I'M SCAREDI KNOW IT'S SOMETHING SCARY MAN1!!!!! HECK NO! I'LL WAIT TILL MY SISTER COMES THEN I'LL WATCH IT SHOOOOOO..... I MIGHT FAINT! SEROUSLY I'M A CHICKEN MAN!!!! YOUR GONNA MAKE ME PISS IN MY PANTS I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING!!!!1
I SLEEP WITH A NIGHT LIGHT EVERY NIGHT!!! AND ALMOST 19 YRS OLD!!! LOL I'M A CHICKEN!!
MY NIGHT LIGHT! LIGHTS UP MY WHOLE ROOMMM :p
lol...i got the same gang here...lol..i got night light too... :p

so funny, now not alot will like Bau's surprise :p
yeah...ceci..come to the light side...lets fight against the dark..lol!

HELLLOOO DARLIGNS gawd i'm behind once again
alo gp!

i see my AN
where r u???