Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
muaha ATEAM's sig i got from various sources...for aff i got it of a magazine (i think) and for aum i got it of his private love life book. and then i photoshopped it so that the background are erase and saved them as photoshop brushes...so now i have their signatures in my photoshop program muahahahahahha!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD

maybe i was a bit emotional...got so many things and work to think about...i guess she triggered my emotion...all i can say one thing i can;'t tolerate is when a younger person seems a bit disrespect over someone who is older and speak in a tone that suggest arrogance and disrespect...
loh...dia tinggikan suara + kurang ajar ke?
kalau an pun mesti tak tahan..
but when those angry emotion come through..just istighfar byk2 kak

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
bau, when i listen this song, i think of you...u wanna know why...check this site out and listen to the song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKRtzLza1zE
lagu sindarela nih...hehe..i like...hehe..

muaha ATEAM's sig i got from various sources...for aff i got it of a magazine (i think) and for aum i got it of his private love life book. and then i photoshopped it so that the background are erase and saved them as photoshop brushes...so now i have their signatures in my photoshop program muahahahahahha!
aww...im too lazy lol..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
well,the lady who did my ear was a pro...so not really that pain...my sis chose the second earring..the one wif the toothpaste n toothbrush..lol..

btw...my sis wif her new hairstyle..lol..

aww...lucky u...im gonna stay in a hostel T_T
the earring looks so nice!! ^^

i love your sister's hairstyle! i wanna have a hairstyle just like hers too... ^_^

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
the earring looks so nice!! ^^

i love your sister's hairstyle! i wanna have a hairstyle just like hers too... ^_^
haha...my sis one got a witch on a broomstick..she pierced her ear first!

u noe..she wanted that hair after i showed her the pic of Aff which Bau posted here i think...this one..

cikna

sarNie Adult
wow really cikna. awww :wub: i feel so special...bau loves you cikna! my name is on there too!
bau, i did not make the mv. someone else did....sorry...i stumble upon this mv yesterday...the group that sang the song is called "bau" and I love this song a lot!!! also, this is a song in sinderala OST..remember sinderela, the malay drama i was talking about at ateam? anyways, all of a sudden it struck me..what all these have in common...it's you!

cikna

sarNie Adult
you can just call me donna... ^_^ i'm donna08 in the ateam forum...

ok...hi donna!!! i always thought u r a korean cause ur nick sounds like one...u r from philipines rite?

loh...dia tinggikan suara + kurang ajar ke?
kalau an pun mesti tak tahan..
but when those angry emotion come through..just istighfar byk2 kak
itulah...akak memang ada temper sikit but i have been teaching myself to be very patience...it has been quite some time since i am this emotional...it;s ok an..akak dah ok...hang nanti masuk mmu tu, banyak2 bersabar...

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
bau, i did not make the mv. someone else did....sorry...i stumble upon this mv yesterday...the group that sang the song is called "bau" and I love this song a lot!!! also, this is a song in sinderala OST..remember sinderela, the malay drama i was talking about at ateam? anyways, all of a sudden it struck me..what all these have in common...it's you!
yeah i realised when the page loaded, but it still okay becasuse you said it remind you of me when you listen to the song. that's so cute!! yep, the song is good too. hehe not a coincident day again :loool: yes and i remember that movie, i was like "oh sinderella"

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
donna, the SC was of aff's lakorn with dan called "MON RUK LOTTERY"...i heard it was a very good lakorn and it's comedy too.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
okay girls, im going to go of soon...it's 12:16am right now...everyone else in the house is sleeping their bums away :lmao: while im here, sitting/sleeping with my BUTT pain of spamming!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

ok...hi donna!!! i always thought u r a korean cause ur nick sounds like one...u r from philipines rite?
yup! i'm from the philippines...i was so addicted to the korean drama Full House before so i've been using the lead girl's name as my username... ^_^

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
aff looks pretty there... (of course she does! she always looks pretty...silly me!)

from what lakorn is that pic an? ^^
haha...she's always pretty..not really sure which lakorn

itulah...akak memang ada temper sikit but i have been teaching myself to be very patience...it has been quite some time since i am this emotional...it;s ok an..akak dah ok...hang nanti masuk mmu tu, banyak2 bersabar...
insyaallah...doakan an dpt bilik hostel n teman sebilik yg baik ye kak

okay girls, im going to go of soon...it's 12:16am right now...everyone else in the house is sleeping their bums away :lmao: while im here, sitting/sleeping with my BUTT pain of spamming!
aww..nitey nite dear!an luvs ya!