Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
that's cause you freaked us both out so much. bad bau!!! :) :)
la la la :p

I have a sneaking suspicion that bau and so teamed for something... they're plotting together...
w/e .. nothing! what team? lmao

Hehe work resume good luck!
LOL Bau honey i'm ic3monkeys not icmonkey3 lol just a joke hehe
YAY Bau is smart :) i love it too o yeah trying to locate ur name.
i can't bake to save my life :(
lol sorry arissa, i type to quick that's why .. anyways, i cant cook as well .. the other day i try to 'cook' pancake it was completely burned! like black lmao.

excuse me BAU do u realize u have owned my page?
o.m.g. i did, sorry dear sala ... but i love you though :wub: does that make up for me taking ure page :huh:

gawd i'm so FN pissed off im leaving TOMARA instead of the 12th freakin a which means i won't get to talk to you al for like 6 fn days!
oh god .. no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAU WILL MISS YOU SALA X 10000!!!!

and wow we have 2 prankers thats just wonderful
ahem, hehe but there's only ONE MASTERMINDER!!! did everyone watch it yet?

raymond h0ney i believe u are mine not bau's don't let her make u prank us
ahem cough cough .. i believe im SOSO's favourite sister to you dear sala .. hehe jk

EXSPECIALLY BAU! who owned my page! whihc we have to have a little talk here
omg sorry *cries and hide behind lomhuan lmao* sorry darling, i didnt mean to own your page :eek:

yes bau very "cute" haha thank gawd i was too tired to care or get scared but i see u got raymond here as ur secondhand prankster hmm hmm hmm
hehe .. w/e ..

yes which i will try to OWN cuz SOMEONE owned my PAGE!
hmm so that means i should post that much cause page 1200 is in like 2 more pages!!! sala im leaving that page for you .. see, im such the bestest bestest bestest sister in the whole wide jlr world lmao.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
ahhaha at least ur quoting me lmao
yeah ahahahahah .. i think .. well today i raped the first part of the math test, and then towards the end i think the math test rape me lmao :loool:

i can't beleive u made MY raymond turn over to "ur side" LMAO
hey hey, back of .. it's MY soso!!!

i bleive i OWN
ha i own now .. ooooooooooooooo, who owned your page huh hehehehehe.

well maybe b/c SOMEONE already OWNeD my PAGE how bout that bau?
who's the someone huh? lmao .. hehe, WELL I DEDICATE MY PAGE TO SALA!!!

*shakes head at bau*
*shakes head x 10000000000000000 back at sala* muahahahhahah hehe 69 rofl

starry girl don't open that PM from raymond mannn lmao i saw and and was like exit/delete ahahah
arghhhh, dude ure wreckin the good stuff here .. dont destroy it for the others.

i gathereed some "materials and supplies" for ya'll's presents ahhahahahha
ooooh pressies, i love 'surprises' ........................... I'LL BE SENDING SOME PRANK 'STUFF' TO EVERYONE WHO GAVE ME THEIR ADDY SOON *muahhahahhahhahhahah* joking.

damn it be back in a lil bit have to go pack gawd
man, sala why are you leaving baubau????

:blush: sorry sisters...i feel bad about that...but don't worry, once-in-a-lifetime...i didn't even watch it...that stuff scares me easily...

one time only...promise...
heheheheheehheheheheheheheh god i love you SO!!!! *hi5* we make such a good team!!!

Hehe *duck duck, quack quack* hehe
lmao wth? *throws aum's undies around* <-- i noe wth? hehehehe!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
damn i have to go bau u should save page 1200 for me all of yo should since BAU took my page ahem
hey hey, i already said i'll leave page 1200 for you before i even saw this post :p

i got to go i love you hugs n kisses i ownt' get o talk to you all for like 6 days!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sala i dont have credit on my phone so i cant text you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAUBAU WILL MISS YOU X 100000000000000000000000000000000

hello my lovely sisters...i just finished a ken marathon...kind of...you should go check out my blog

http://iamsoasian.blogspot.com/

it's safe, you know that's my blog...what i had to say about ken was too long to put in here...i am just in total awe of him as an actor!
hehe, i have no involvement with this stuff .. so it's safe everyone!!! all clear .. promise no prank this time!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
sala? since your going away for like 6 days ... and page 1200 is nearing too ... does that mean all of us have to stop posting???

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
gosh i miss everyone so much, especially the sisters who i havent talked to here in ages: ELIE!!!, an, moh, ami, van, chen, my one and only 98, aikoie (sissy where are you?), raiya!

the only ppl i have been talking with are:
ceci
sala
donna
starry
cikna
etc