Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
YES! thank you!
LOL starry where have u been i missss youuuu!!! i got a surprise for u on pg. 1297 :)
Yes, I saw that. :kiss: How do you translate our names into thai? Is it based on how our name sounds or did you pick a thai name for everyone? (BTW, I can't read thai... so that's why I asked.)

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
*Ahem, ahem arisa!!!!!!!!!!* I don't see myself on there... Aum and I (yes, he only comes with me) are not invited to the VIP party and no gifts for me??? *Throws coconuts at arisa (Muah ha ha.... Aum threw one too!! LOL. :) )
hey hey hey! be nice to b-day girl *catches coconuts and make jlr smoothies* thank you for the coconuts anyway i didn't put ur name because u already know how SPECIAL ur to me and that i love u very much :) i didn't think i need to tell u i thought u knew u were cordially invited automaticlly, but these people don't know. :)

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
Yes, I saw that. :kiss: How do you translate our names into thai? Is it based on how our name sounds or did you pick a thai name for everyone? (BTW, I can't read thai... so that's why I asked.)
haha lol i do it by sound it depends on the person. btw that's no the surprise i was tlaking about i had two surprises the name ones is on a diff page not 1297 lol.

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
I don't really believe that's his myspace...
i don't either but i got a hot pix of him i'm happy lol

Happy early birthday arisa!!!

Gayu says Happy Birthday too (actually, she's already trying to eat your cake. :loool: )

aww thank you starry! love u!

Haha! Happy Birthday Arisa! I wish you the best in everything you do!
thank you! love you!
i still need ur profile for the JSP (jlr sister profile) u too starry.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I'm watching Tik's old lakorn with Mam...I finally found a lakorn of his that I haven't seen yet that looks really good...I miss him...He looks so good in it, oh so hot, and oh so young...I screamed when I saw his first scene...I love him...sigh...

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
hey hey hey! be nice to b-day girl *catches coconuts and make jlr smoothies* thank you for the coconuts anyway i didn't put ur name because u already know how SPECIAL ur to me and that i love u very much :) i didn't think i need to tell u i thought u knew u were cordially invited automaticlly, but these people don't know. :)

OK... I forgive my lovely arisa for forgetting my name that one time.

Make sure you share that coconut smoothie with me and I'll super love you again! :)

--->YUMMY, huh?

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Version 2's almost the same, but with sparkles. Not sure which one I like better.

My sis says she likes the normal one, apparently, the sparkles is "TOO MUCH PIZZAZ" for her. LOL

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Sala... my brother said you called me cause I had a missed call.

I'm sorry my dear. My brother and sister are borrowing my phone quite often these days. My sis's phone stopped working for some reason the other day... she's super sad about it. Hopefully she can get a new one if she calls Verizon on Monday.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Whooooo... I'm listening to the Badarn Jai main themesong here in my boredom.

I really like that song, even though I'm still feeling really iffy about whether I like BJ or not so far. But the themesong's really depressing. :lmao:

cecilia

Staff member
^starry, spamming away :p ..
i just realize from So quoting that my bear have my # from the soccer team :loool:
where was i when i first look at this .. i still love it so much ..i have it in the flower vase ..
which remind, i still have yet to take that picture and post it up ..
THANK YOU AGAIN STARRY for such tremendous awesome work!

gals. i bring you this .. what do you think? .. HOT? :drool:
wow. check this out .. dang !!! sexy !! :drool:

more in here : http://z15.invisionfree.com/ATEAM/index.php?showtopic=563

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i miss the JLR so much.. seriously... im glad he is playing badarn jai... but i hate people that
r so negative bout the lakorn... seriously its getting on my nerve.. im n love wit the
lakorn badarn jai.. most people dont like it n its cuz they dont like margie but it doesnt matter...

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
^starry, spamming away :p ..
i just realize from So quoting that my bear have my # from the soccer team :loool:
where was i when i first look at this .. i still love it so much ..i have it in the flower vase ..
which remind, i still have yet to take that picture and post it up ..
THANK YOU AGAIN STARRY for such tremendous awesome work!

gals. i bring you this .. what do you think? .. HOT? :drool:
wow. check this out .. dang !!! sexy !! :drool:

more in here : http://z15.invisionfree.com/ATEAM/index.php?showtopic=563
Thanks ceci. I can go to sleep happy now with that image of Aum working out running around in my head. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Why does it it seems that mostly all of your best Aum pics always get posted at midnight or later? Midnight-Aum-snack-attack? LMAO