Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
You know, i feel bad warning other to stop spamming but i just have to do it this time. I'm desperate :eek:

So i OWNED IT .. i will restrain myself to post more than one sentence --- Hi DONNA, ready to update your story? i'm waiting here :wub:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
You know, i feel bad warning other to stop spamming but i just have to do it this time. I'm desperate :eek:

So i OWNED IT .. i will restrain myself to post more than one sentence --- Hi DONNA, ready to update your story? i'm waiting here :wub:

It's okay Ceci, I just felt bad that I accidentally owned your page...now you've owned your own...yay...

cecilia

Staff member
HI GP .. how's my darling today ^^ like my siggy, click on it to read the story. it's pg rate now :p

for those who are reading my fanfic, guess what??

I've updated!!!
:lol:
woohoo. i'm heading down there now ..

It's okay Ceci, I just felt bad that I accidentally owned your page...now you've owned your own...yay...
So, it's okay, i was just teasing you .. i will work hard to earn my page :loool:

if you own it. you own it .. it's fate, you know .LOL.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
it's moh b'day?? when was it?? anyways, happy birthday, moh..whereever you are!!! muaah!!
CIKNA THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE BIRTHDAY COMMENT AND MESSAGE!!!
I just finally logged on after so long I had so much fun wish you girls could have been there.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
moh's bd was on June 21 which is now "yesterday" (1:33 am) ..i didnt get to go celebrate with her..wasnt feeling good all day!
AMI OMG GIRL! I MISSED YOU ON SATURDAY! I HAD A BLAST I CANT BELIEVE YOU GOT SICK! WELL CELEBRATE AGAIN WHEN I COME BACK! GIRL I'LL SHOW YOU PICS IF ANYONE SENDS THEM TO ME.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I didn't know it was moh's b-day either!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOH!!

---> Looks so yummy. (moh, I think Tik from '2 Nights a Week' sent this to you. How it ended up on my doorstep, I don't know. LOL)

STARRY LOVE! I WAS GOING THROUGH THE THREAD AND I WAS THINKING GOSH WHERES STARRYS B-DAY COMMENT FOR ME. LMAO GIRL I WAS SUPER EXCITED TO SEE YOUR B-DAY COMMENT. HAHAHA THANKS A MILLION+1 ^_^
LMAO GIRL HE SENT ME ONE AND I TOLD HIM TO SEND YOU ONE TOO!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i didn't either. i know she was out PARTYING with se7en :ph34r: lol
happy birthday and yes, AMI, Tik sent that to Moh since you egg his honey's house.
Moh haven't bring pain to Arisoya yet :p
LMAO HELL YEAH SHE EGGED HIS HOUSE..WITH A OSTRICH EGG LMFAO!
THANKS CECI! YES I PARTIED WITH SE7EN ALL NIGHT LONG GIRL! WISH YOU WERE THERE TOO!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
and for moh....so sorry i was not here for your b-day....please forgive me...you can give me a MOH SLAP, i deserve it....

*A SPECIAL SURPRISE*
credits to original uploader:
[img]http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/4286/profileezc4.jpg
RR FINALLY I FOUND YOUR COMMENT. I WAS SEARCHING AND SEARCHING AND SEARCHING AND FINALLY LIKE 20 PAGES LATER HERE IT IS! LMAO
OMG THAT TURTLE ONE IS HELLA CUTE. IT REMINDS ME OF MY SQUIRT!
DAMNG GIRL I SUPER DUPER LOVE THAT SPECIAL SURPRISE! MMM HMMM THAT MADE MY DAY! WOOO!!!