Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Just started watching Hua Jai Chocolate...and it's so cute...this is my first Mos lakorn, I mean, it's not RTTW cute, but it's pretty decent...love Aom and her timeless beauty...

Btw, do any of you sisters happen to have the songs Mos sings for the lakorn? You know who you are, the ones that have been providing me with songs to fill my I-pod.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Just started watching Hua Jai Chocolate...and it's so cute...this is my first Mos lakorn, I mean, it's not RTTW cute, but it's pretty decent...love Aom and her timeless beauty...

Btw, do any of you sisters happen to have the songs Mos sings for the lakorn? You know who you are, the ones that have been providing me with songs to fill my I-pod.
oo u just started that lakorn hehe i liked it.. but some parts lagged for me but overall i liked it.. n of course..MOS .. hehe..

the ost.. i have it but not with me though lol. im at my cuz's house.. sorry..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
okies this is enough spammin for now lol.. hehe.. xp ..

hmmmmmm .. memories hehe ..

bye SO.. xp..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

gosh.. this scene.. T_T .. I miss this scene lol.. i shall rewatch this scene soon lol.. T_T..

love that scene!! :lol: I always watch that scene everynight... before I go to bed coz I'm hoping to have a "nice" dream about harit and soriya... :lol:

I won't be spamming now... I might take GP's page... :lol:

AIKO!!!! i love yout new siggy!! :lol:

anyone having video conference right now??? too bad I can't join... school days... but I shall join you girls on the weekend... I'll try to buy a mic so you can hear me sing.... but I warn you I sound like a cow... :loool:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
oo u just started that lakorn hehe i liked it.. but some parts lagged for me but overall i liked it.. n of course..MOS .. hehe..

the ost.. i have it but not with me though lol. im at my cuz's house.. sorry..

oh, i have some comments on this one...just check out my blog...it made me so mad...i realized that i take some stories personally, cuz i'd have a very strong opinion on stuff...Ceci, i know how much you love to read my comments...enjoy

well, no spamming for me, don't wanna accidentally own GP's page.

bau, where have you been? not scaring anyone lately?

cikna

sarNie Adult
yes!my lecturer approved!!!!
im so going to put everthing about aff,aum,jlr,and all my jlr sis...muahaha....
you'll be seen..make sure i get A..lol
assignment apa nie? teruja akak! hi dik!

T_T.. i miss jlr so much... havent got time to rewatch yet.. T_T...

hehehe everytime i see this.. i think of this line..

"I got you babe.. xp" .. something like that hahaha xp .. im weird hehe xp..

the happy family hehehe xp ..

Harit .. Soriya .. and their pet GAYU .. muahahaha xp..
thank you for bringing back such great, sweet memories aiko! anyways, i think i have not seen the picture of aum (shirtless, of course!) holding aff's hand. where did u get it from?

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
assignment apa nie? teruja akak! hi dik!
thank you for bringing back such great, sweet memories aiko! anyways, i think i have not seen the picture of aum (shirtless, of course!) holding aff's hand. where did u get it from?
computer application kak.i gotta make a webpage!